Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe’s last vlog when prepping for the hen doo: I’ve asked Molly to vlog it because I want to be present but also want all the memories from it.

Molly’s hen doo vlog: barely features Zoe or her friends or the ‘memories’ she made 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 58
molly complaining in the vlog about how she got stick for getting tayla the private jet and still got stick for flying zoe ryanair.. it's cos zoe is your sister!!if you're gonna fly someone out and make that much effort it should be for her, not someone you've known just over a year. her and tayla are such cliquey, stuck up vibes

Reactions: 61
I was skeptical about the comments saying her and tayla spent the hen do isolating themselves but from the vlog they definitely did. The vlog was all about how much molly did or didnt drink! Her relationship with tayla is odd. Considering she wasn’t long a fan girl she gets A LOT of digs in. I don’t know if she does it to try and make it seem like they’re really really close and on that level but I think she’s over doing it and molly looks awkward at times.

before the clip of her face swelling up I was thinking hmm seems weird she’s a size 6 body now but hasn’t lost any weight on her face and that’s usually where it drops off first if you lose it naturally.
Anyone else think she was going to address it at the end when babbling on about the flights? Perfect opportunity wasn’t it…. telling.

Reactions: 37
Molly can't help herself but to be a shady witch at every opportunity, the negativity seeps out of her. She also told on herself in the beginning, mentioning that she was "surprised" Zoe wasn't vlogging the trip because she just wants to enjoy her hen, but at least it means that Molly gets exclusive footage for once *eye roll*. Mmmm more like she implied to Zoe that she couldnt vlog given that she was planning EVERY DETAIL of her bridal shower. Defo fuming at Zoe getting views/success on youtube while hers stagnate, like the skii vlogs. Also her constant references to prices pointing 250 a head out??? Tack!

Reactions: 34
I got mean girls vines from Tayla (what a stupid spelling name) and Molly from the pictures but the vlog confirmed it. They definitely both talk tit about Zoe and they’re giving me mean girls vibes! Going of on there on, sleeping in the same bed together. It’s weird boundaries for a friendship, it’s not going to end well, I sense they’ll have a big fall out with getting too close too soon.
Is tayla pronounced the same as taylor? I haven't watched any vlogs 💀 if so I think it's a nicer spelling! Quite different

Reactions: 4
Is tayla pronounced the same as taylor? I haven't watched any vlogs 💀 if so I think it's a nicer spelling! Quite different
Yes it is.. I know a couple people who spell it that way. I think it’s a nicer way esp for a girl .
As Taylor can be used a boys name… but calling the kid storie that’s just ridiculous
Bambi storie😩

Reactions: 5
This 👏👏👏 I hate the way she always talks about the price of everything, I get the impression that the girls were asked to split things and Molly stayed firmly in the background as she knows she could’ve easily funded the whole trip, that kinda money is nothing to her. Tay is a nasty wee troll..she’s very pass remarkable, Zoe seems much more down to earth and didn’t stop smiling the whole time..made me like her more after watching that vlog.

Her talking about the restaurant being €250 a head 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 23
Yes it is.. I know a couple people who spell it that way. I think it’s a nicer way esp for a girl .
As Taylor can be used a boys name… but calling the kid storie that’s just ridiculous
Bambi storie😩
Taylor is a surname imo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This 👏👏👏 I hate the way she always talks about the price of everything, I get the impression that the girls were asked to split things and Molly stayed firmly in the background as she knows she could’ve easily funded the whole trip, that kinda money is nothing to her. Tay is a nasty wee troll..she’s very pass remarkable, Zoe seems much more down to earth and didn’t stop smiling the whole time..made me like her more after watching that vlog.
See, I thought for somewhere like that she would’ve HAD to pick up the hill. Especially in that clip where tayla acted surprised at the price. I think she just wanted it to be very clear how much she spent/wanted the other girls to know

Reactions: 11
molly complaining in the vlog about how she got stick for getting tayla the private jet and still got stick for flying zoe ryanair.. it's cos zoe is your sister!!if you're gonna fly someone out and make that much effort it should be for her, not someone you've known just over a year. her and tayla are such cliquey, stuck up vibes
She doesn’t get it, she thinks she can’t win because she’s been criticised for both using a commercial flight and a private one but that’s not the point and she’s playing the victim.

The point was, she was happy to get a private flight for someone she’s known five minutes, but got a commercial flight for her sister 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I assume the bruising is still pretty evident on her legs, as she's carefully covering up in every shot. I love how she reframed the flight discussion - people were comparing how she treats her fan girl new bestie to her sister, and MM changed it into a discussion about whether it's better to fly commercial or private. Even she's not that dense. Nobody would care if you did swim to your next holiday love, that's not what the criticism was about. Anyone else get very tense vibes from that vlog? Home life? Sibling jealousy? Tayla tit stirring? Definitely something going on there. All that money and privilege and yet she's still obviously quite unhappy. Poor girl. 😂

Reactions: 29
I'm watching the hen-do vlog and my god does Tayla look like a fat rough slob. These girls scrub up well but you tell they just lounge around in baggy tracksuits all day stuffing their gobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never comment on this thread just sip tea and read 🐸 ☕ 😂 but after that vlog, I feel so sorry for Zoe! I watch her vlogs and actually really like her, shes SUCH an all round better person than Molly could ever be. Anyway… it feels like Zoe wanted someone else to Vlog, so that she could have a video of her, living her best hen do life and always look back on it and remember the fun she had…. There’s not really any of that. It’s just Molly talking tit and the odd flash of what they’re doing. Zoe barely bloody features. What a let down of a sister Molly is. Screams jealousy.

Side note… never noticed before but what is the ‘dint’ at the top of Mollys forehead!? It’s giving squashed doll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Another one just watched the vlog✌🏼 her piece at the end saying she can never win whether she flies private or commercial isn’t that. It’s the principle that she flew private a matter of weeks ago then chucks her sister on a grotty ryanair flight for her hen do. If she hadn’t flown in a jet a few weeks before nobody would have batted an eyelid I don’t think🤣

Reactions: 30
the vlog was so boring it was just her and tayla speaking in their room the whole time! zoe did say in her recent video she didnt want to vlog but wanted molly to so that she had a video to look back on to remember the weekend and there was hardly any footage of anyone else or zoe

Reactions: 21