Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s Commenting on tommys posts again now. Their relationship definitely is on the rocks!
In the hen vlog (that was all about herself), she listed how her life is different now from when she was working at ocean beach. A baby, I’m a mum, 25 now… no mention of being engaged tho 🫢

Reactions: 18
This is the L’Oreal ad if anyone wants to watch it! Personally I think she looks weird but maybe that was the effect they were going for with the fish lens type of view… surprised she hasn’t posted about it yet to gloat and brag.. unless she’s not allowed to YET under contractual obligation

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The conversation going from Molly claiming drinking tequila rose has plumped her face up, to someone saying drinking alcohol after having work done makes your face swell, to Molly in a GCSE Media Studies advertisement for plumping serum has finished me off 🤣🤣🤣 I am deceased after reading that 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think considering how much Zoe does for Molly physically and emotionally - she did deserve a treat for her hen do considering Tayla who she’s been mates with for a year and ONLY BECAUSE the girl bleeping stalked her got a private jet and a holiday for her birthday. Molly leans on Zoe a lot she’s even admitted it herself. And like someone above said she promised her the Range Rover and then changed her mind and now she’s treated her to a bleeping ryanair flight for her hen do - you know the hen do that’s supposed to be a once in a life time thing and really special. She’s turned the comments off because she knows fine well now looking back that this was so crappy of her and she knows she’d of been called out for it in the comments.
All I can say is poor Zoe. I’m not her hugest fan but I do like and entertain her content she’s nice when she’s not whinging. I don’t doubt that Zoe is so grateful regardless because what normal person wouldn’t be. However I know after reading all this she will know deep down that what everyone’s seeing, and everyone’s opinions are correct. She needs to stop doing so much for Molly just because she’s Molly. Take her off the pedestal. If she wasn’t as famous you wouldn’t put up with this tit off her.
Zoe deserved a lot better.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did I hear that tayler isn’t actually going to the wedding?! 🫣🫣😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hot take, but I think it was honestly a big mistake having a child when she did.

She isn't some hot shot lawyer jetting off to see a client lmao she could sit at home posting adverts to Instagram if she wanted and be a millionaire still. Just look at Zoella. She made her main £££££ years ago and now sits there passively enjoying her wealth and actually being present with her kids.

Reactions: 54
Hot take, but I think it was honestly a big mistake having a child when she did.

She isn't some hot shot lawyer jetting off to see a client lmao she could sit at home posting adverts to Instagram if she wanted and be a millionaire still. Just look at Zoella. She made her main £££££ years ago and now sits there passively enjoying her wealth and actually being present with her kids.
Zoe’s even more beige than Molly if that’s possible. A tiny life in an echo chamber and, according to her tattle thread can’t watch her 2 children alone.
---
Did I hear that tayler isn’t actually going to the wedding?! 🫣🫣😂😂
So she was Mollys +1 on the hen do? Mollys mora attached to her than Bambi.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is the L’Oreal ad if anyone wants to watch it! Personally I think she looks weird but maybe that was the effect they were going for with the fish lens type of view… surprised she hasn’t posted about it yet to gloat and brag.. unless she’s not allowed to YET under contractual obligation
Sorry that hairline is criminal

• Haha
Reactions: 12

i honestly just think as much as it annoyed me when she was just being an insufferable post love-islander, it annoys me more knowing there’s a child that will grow up with two barely present parents. this isn’t just her and tommy living together they’ve actually got another person to care about. and neither of them seem like they have any time with her. quite sad really

Reactions: 26
That advert is the perfect representation of what she looks like in real life to be fair. She’s certainly not the natural beauty she’d have us all believe she is with her photoshopped instagram photos. She must be fuming

Reactions: 39
Does she have a twitch in her left eye? I noticed it at the beginning of the vlog. Has she always had it or am I seeing things?

Any other parent leaving their child this often would get reported to social services for neglect?!
This isn’t them showing Bambi to work hard. This is a baby who will have no attachment to her mother and father EVER. Who will grow up with attachment issues!!! Very very sad. I could never leave my children like she does… I am all for a career and time with my partner but my maternal instinct wants to be with my children over anything.

the more she does, the more I dislike her. I don’t care about PJ vs Ryanair and who deserved which plane, that poor child has no idea who her mother is. Bambi is simply used for engagement purposes.

Reactions: 40