Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl69

Tayla is obese. People in the UK have a distorted view of what obesity is given that everyone is generally larger than they were. But that doesnā€™t change the fact that Tayla is very overweight
I'm really sorry but you are wrong and have toxic point of view towards bodies. She's not obese lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Sfranks95

IMG_9731.jpeg
IMG_9732.jpeg
The photos from May 2023 šŸ˜³ granted she has probably naturally lost weight since then but she has grown curvesšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ denying/avoiding surgery rumours is just a joke at this point. I think everyone would have far more respect for her if she was just open and honest about it in the first instance. The ā€œsoft launchā€ of the new body has killed me, just gradually posting more and more obvious pics

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Acd97

I donā€™t know how much longer she can keep up with the denial about her surgery with these photos. Sheā€™s gone from being the girl who told her followers sheā€™s way too insecure to ever put on a bikini to flaunting her bikini and toned waist to her instagram followers. The more she covers this up and becomes like all other influencers flashing her body in little clothing, I really think the more unlikeable and unrelatable sheā€™ll continue to become. Itā€™s just a shame so many of them are still too dumb to see it!

Whole Hen do was very odd. Literally opposite vibes to what Zoe said she wanted and what Molly said her sister wanted. Seemed much more Molly wanna be Ibiza influencer girl vibes than what her sister actually wanted. And I still canā€™t get over how she gifted her fan girl ā€˜best friendā€™ a private jet for her bday but Zoe gets RyanAir flights for her Hen do. Zoe is basically her free childminder as well as a sister and it doesnā€™t look like she got nowhere near the treatment Tayla did for her bday.

Reactions: 45

Pickles1360

You can see the weight on her face at the start of the new vlog. Also the lips look smaller...
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 21.59.10.png

Edit: Also I sense some tension between Zoe and Tayla. Zoe was 'joking' saying how lucky Tayla was to be invited to the hen do weekend and Molly awkwardly laughed. Tayla slapped back saying "I've just got an invite to the day wedding" and Molly tapped in saying "just about".

Edit: I feel that Molly is only wearing her engagement ring at Zoe's to remind everyone that she is getting married too. She always picks and choosing when she wears it

Edit: WHYYY has Tayla bought a HUGE teddy bear with her to sleep with, in the bed with Molly?!

Edit: Molly gifted everyone a filter goodie bag - but not making it about her....

I just feel its strange that she had to do Zoe's hen in Ibiza, not far from where Molly got engaged...

Edit: Feel like no one wants Molly there at this hen do. Zoe's friends don't seem too impressed with her filming, especially during breakfast

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
This thread is such a joke, why does everything turn into some kind of argument or disagreement over EVERYTHING šŸ˜­

noseynora21

Chatty Member
At least pretend you move your body if you want everyone to believe you've just lost weight and not gone down the surgery route. Honestly that girl just sits and eats and judges everyone.
She has a gym in her house and sheā€™s too lazy to go and take a pic in there every day to keep up with her lies and make the Fiatā€™s believe sheā€™s working out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

Alexis123

I got mean girls vines from Tayla (what a stupid spelling name) and Molly from the pictures but the vlog confirmed it. They definitely both talk shit about Zoe and theyā€™re giving me mean girls vibes! Going of on there on, sleeping in the same bed together. Itā€™s weird boundaries for a friendship, itā€™s not going to end well, I sense theyā€™ll have a big fall out with getting too close too soon.

• Heart

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Iā€™ve just watched the vlog and how sheā€™s actually a vlogger anyway Iā€™ll never know because sheā€™s absolutely shit at it, always misses chunks of content.

Anyway, I found the bit in the bathroom where MM & Tosser sorry Tayla were talking about Zoe having a ā€˜glowā€™ and acting shocked that she looked nice REALLY mean!!!! IMO Zoe looked beautiful the whole hen do, yeah maybe a bit more glam than usual which is normal she was on HER hen do, they didnā€™t need to act like sheā€™s gone from Susan Boyle to Kimmy K!!

Reactions: 44

Chhhhhhxx

I usually like Molly mae but why is she like a broken record when it comes to the drinking situation. Weā€™ve established you donā€™t drink, you could have a couple drinks to celebrate your sister getting married, but if you donā€™t want to then fine? Just stop talking about it constantly

Theyeahyeahs

Hen-dos, baby showers, gender reveals, Easter baskets/displys, Xmas Eve boxes, tooth fairy etc. etc. have all gone totally OTT and I 100% blame social media and influencers. What used to be impressive events that you would read about in OK magazine, now has every Tom, dick and Harry trying to replicate. Itā€™s mental. Iā€™ve missed a few events recently due to poor health so I have a good excuse and Iā€™m pleased for that because I genuinely wouldnā€™t have been able to actually afford to go which I would have felt very awkward and embarrassed to admit. One was an abroad hen-do, with a strict outfit/colour scheme for each day and evening and the bridesmaids wanting us guests to cover the brides whole trip (flights, accommodation, drinks, meals & events) followed by the wedding which was also abroad!! Maybe Iā€™m just a party pooper but I think people expect so much now.
Youā€™re absolutely right. I have a healthy disposable income, and I donā€™t have loads of friends and acquaintances compared to some, however, Iā€™ve had to start saying no to stuff as itā€™s getting too much; e.g destination hens and weddings in the space of 6 months. Itā€™s not even about the money, itā€™s the expectation that youā€™d take time off work and travel to a country of someone elseā€™s choice, with a new wardrobe to boot because of all the ā€œthemesā€. I had one hen where we had to ā€˜dress as the brideā€™ for a night, not considering that the bride spends way more than most would on her night-out outfits and is also a size 6 unlike some of us! And whatā€™s it all for? Doesnā€™t make it any more fun, more stressful if anything! I had a better time in the noughties when girls weekends were going to Butlins for 18-30s reunions lol.

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall today. I imagine itā€™s all kicking off behind the scenes now Tyson has lost his fight šŸ‘€

• Haha

Gill___

Iā€™m actually a Molly Mae fan but after watching the hen vlog, I think her YouTube career might be over. Her vlogs have become so tedious since she had Bambi. Itā€™s repetitive comments on how she didnā€™t enjoy motherhood when Bambi was a baby and how her body has changed so much but trying to convince us sheā€™s happy with it. I actually used to enjoy her old vlogs and strangely, since sheā€™s become friends with Tayla, Iā€™ve found her pretty insufferable.

• Heart
Itā€™s just weird to me sheā€™s away more than before she had the baby. It doesnā€™t make sense. Itā€™s like she hates being at home now

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Tommy is away and she is away two weekends in a row, her and Tommy are shit parents they really are and Bambi was just a fashion accessory, to try and get into the mums bit of market.

There is no need to be leaving your kid so much with how much money they have, they are disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
That kid really must wonder who the hell these people are when they come home after all their various holidays. Half the time theyā€™re only home long enough to pack another case ready for the next one. How they can call themselves parents with a straight face Iā€™ll never know

wordzalad

VIP Member
I think she managed to gain most of the pre lipo weight? Or am I going crazy?
Nah Molly is wrong for this.
There is NOTHING wrong being any size as long as youā€™re healthy.
Sheā€™s about a 12-14 tho, not the size 4-6 she pretends to be.
Sheā€™d probably be more relatable and engaging to the masses if she presented herself as a medium sized woman but sheā€™d rather have the minions commented ā€œong goals i wish I was like youā€ like girlies Molly is not like the insta Molly