Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Tommy is away and she is away two weekends in a row, her and Tommy are shit parents they really are and Bambi was just a fashion accessory, to try and get into the mums bit of market.

There is no need to be leaving your kid so much with how much money they have, they are disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
That kid really must wonder who the hell these people are when they come home after all their various holidays. Half the time theyā€™re only home long enough to pack another case ready for the next one. How they can call themselves parents with a straight face Iā€™ll never know

wordzalad

VIP Member
I think she managed to gain most of the pre lipo weight? Or am I going crazy?
Nah Molly is wrong for this.
There is NOTHING wrong being any size as long as youā€™re healthy.
Sheā€™s about a 12-14 tho, not the size 4-6 she pretends to be.
Sheā€™d probably be more relatable and engaging to the masses if she presented herself as a medium sized woman but sheā€™d rather have the minions commented ā€œong goals i wish I was like youā€ like girlies Molly is not like the insta Molly

Is it also a coincidence that the whole gang have posted about it all at the same time? Fran, Zoe, Molly & Erin ??? It was obviously orchestrated by Fran in the group chat and theyā€™ve all reposted (which is better than nothing) but just comes off not genuine

KYLIE

VIP Member
She prob could have bagged herself a premier league football player if she'd been smart after Love Island and now she's stuck with a baby and a man child traveller whose family she doesn't even see/get on with. Such a weird relationship, honestly never thought they'd make it this far tbh lol

Also she looked awful at Cannes because of the hair. It needed to go into a slick back bun or something

Reactions: 42

Halfafritter

itā€™s actually so sad and shocking how little time they spend with Bambi. It doesnā€™t seem like a family member had her when theyā€™re away so it must be a nanny. Someone said on a podcast the most traumatic thing that happened to him was his nanny leaving - as she basically brought him up, then one day she just left.

Iā€™m not the worlds most maternal mother (understatement), but where possible one of us is always home for our children. If she knows tommy is away, why doesnā€™t she schedule her shoot for another day? They really are shit parents, I think Bambi is a gorgeous baby, I really feel for her.

• Sad

nightmareonbondstreet

What I donā€™t get about the hair is she āœØ literally āœØ has enough money to have someone come to her house and do her hair three times a week. She could even put a bloody hairdressers sink in her house if she wanted to.

Acd97

She cannot be for real with her recent vlog. Telling us she doesnā€™t like exercise and hasnā€™t for a while and then literally showing us her BBL in pure daylight with her new arms and massive bum on the treadmill.
her ā€˜fansā€™ will STILL say itā€™s exercise even though sheā€™s literally admitted she DOESNT EXERCISE

Jas28

Chatty Member
I didnā€™t even think she would want that type of bbl look. She wasnā€™t curvy in love island when she got with Tommy, she had that slim barbie look

GalGal

VIP Member
Must get the cats on my obviously branded Hermes blanket šŸ¤¢
Cats love to claw things, they love a blanket to sleep on and the fact the cats are sitting on this shows they do to. That blanket is never normally out coz it wouldnā€™t look that new with cats on it everyday šŸ˜‚
Also, Iā€™m surprised any ā€œcelebā€ gets their nails done in one of those nail bars with the masks up - why not go to an accredited beauticians thatā€™s do nails. You think those people wear face masks coz they think they look pretty - but never give customers one?!

A professional beauticians would have ladies trained with beauty qualifications, a nail bar can have any odd bod working there nails are prime for infections when shops arenā€™t clean. Isnā€™t it odd thereā€™s always guys in these Chinese type ones but not in a professional beauticians?! I just find it odd that millionaires go to these plalces - how about supporting some young girls and local business who have spent the time to get qualified and work in a proper beauticians?!
I always thought the employees at nail bars wear masks cus theyā€™re there all day and probably high as kites breathing in all the products so need some sort of respiratory barrier. People that go to get their nails done obviously breathe it in as well but are only there for a shorter period of time.

Reactions: 41

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I found it really strange in Zoe Q&A video that Zoe said some of her friends sent Molly some money as a thank you which is so lovely of them to offer/do but itā€™s strange that Molly accepted it? Given the copious amounts of money she has I didnā€™t think sheā€™d actually bother to accept what a couple hundred pounds off some of Zoeā€™s friends? I wouldā€™ve thought sheā€™d of said thank you for offering but honestly itā€™s fine kind of thing?

bananabutter

VIP Member
Having Bambi has not made their relationship stronger thatā€™s a blatant lie. Having a baby ruined their relationship and has exacerbated how different they are

the vlog was so boring it was just her and tayla speaking in their room the whole time! zoe did say in her recent video she didnt want to vlog but wanted molly to so that she had a video to look back on to remember the weekend and there was hardly any footage of anyone else or zoe
Molly and Tayla were talking about Zoe dancing round the villa and having a glow about her. Thatā€™s what Zoe wanted them to Vlog!! Not her bitchy sister and side kick talking about it in a bathroom at the end of the day with a mouth full of toothpaste šŸ¤¢

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Tayla Blue had a Nu Skin team with her sisters. They made a fortune. She did say she stepped away but I think she just meant flogging itā€¦ Iā€™m sure they still actually make money off it. This was after she had her own clothing brand called Hot Mess and rich parents.

It is the same MLM as Perrie but another tattle thread for Tayla or Perrie (canā€™t remember which) said that it was rumoured they didnā€™t actually get along??? šŸ‘€

Tayla kept begging Molly on stories and Molly then saw and commented on a pic. Thatā€™s how the ā€œfriendshipā€ started.
I automatically dislike them because of this, MLM is basically a scam and seeing as Tay is making a lot of money she's at top of the pyramid which means she's scammed loads to make her profit lines, they are just pyramid schemes which are just legal.

Herbalife, juice plus Arbonne a lot of skin care they are all bad if you don't Believe me these sort of pyramid schemes almost caused a civil war in Albania.

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
I canā€™t deal with people getting married abroad and then having their hen abroad too. Thereā€™s always an at home hen do as well which is usually a weekend long thing

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Hi! I dip in and out of this thread because I only watch her stories now and again but can I ask, does this woman have any friends other than her sister?! Sheā€™s so dull.
That's a bit of a mean of you to say. She has loads of friends.

There's her manager who makes money off her, her stalker-cum-bosom buddy Tayla who uses her to raise her own profile, her rancid toy elephant...

• Haha
Reactions: 40