Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I think she managed to gain most of the pre lipo weight? Or am I going crazy?
Multimillionaire, designer bags, clothes, MUAā€™s, stylists and she constantly is dressed like I would be hungover at the weekend sneaking out to the shop like a hobo for a can of coke and sausage roll praying I donā€™t meet a soul I know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ragingbull

Did I offend you or are you being offended for someone else? As someone who has had to do a lot of training to be a qualified person itā€™s frustrating. I visit a lot of qualified beauty salons and never had a man deal with me. Always seems to be one in these type of shops. I donā€™t know this one exactly, but I think all of these beauty shops should have stricter licenses and properly qualified people. People are so easily offended. Sorry for promoting local girls who want to study and work and get their qualifications and working in local businesses - but I will always support these types of businesses over others! If thatā€™s offensive than god this country has more wet wipes in it then I thought. Y does everything have to be ā€œoffensiveā€. People throw that word around just to shut u up and make you look like some big extremist!
You just sound absolutely ridiculous banging on about this in a Molly mae thread. Can we move on. This conversation is boring.

Reactions: 61

smithmirage

molly complaining in the vlog about how she got stick for getting tayla the private jet and still got stick for flying zoe ryanair.. it's cos zoe is your sister!!if you're gonna fly someone out and make that much effort it should be for her, not someone you've known just over a year. her and tayla are such cliquey, stuck up vibes

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
I never comment on this thread just sip tea and read šŸø ā˜• šŸ˜‚ but after that vlog, I feel so sorry for Zoe! I watch her vlogs and actually really like her, shes SUCH an all round better person than Molly could ever be. Anywayā€¦ it feels like Zoe wanted someone else to Vlog, so that she could have a video of her, living her best hen do life and always look back on it and remember the fun she hadā€¦. Thereā€™s not really any of that. Itā€™s just Molly talking shit and the odd flash of what theyā€™re doing. Zoe barely bloody features. What a let down of a sister Molly is. Screams jealousy.

Side noteā€¦ never noticed before but what is the ā€˜dintā€™ at the top of Mollys forehead!? Itā€™s giving squashed doll

• Haha
  • Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
I would have been like have you seen your fiancĆ© recently (answer to that is actually no)ā€¦. I know which one of us is more likely to have more than one marriage
Sheā€™s 100% jealous that Zoe has the stable relationship. Also Danny proposed within a year of his own free will, and didnā€™t have to be bullied into it 4 years down the line by Molly, her friends, her manager and the internet šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 60

elfnej

why does this thread ALWAYS go off topic and people start talking about their own life/ experiences? honestly so boring šŸ˜“

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Laughalong

VIP Member
I donā€™t blame her for not being maternal at her age. I know plenty of people who have kids at her age (my age also) and theyā€™re great mothers and fathers. Molly never grew up or had time to find out who she was before she had a baby and it shows. Iā€™m not saying she was too young and itā€™s not like it was teen pregnancy but she sure has the mental age of teenager so it feels that way.
I do blame her. She chose to have a child. So become maternal. Donā€™t want to be a mother yet? Take the precautions.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

alwaystiredasheck

Must get the cats on my obviously branded Hermes blanket šŸ¤¢
Cats love to claw things, they love a blanket to sleep on and the fact the cats are sitting on this shows they do to. That blanket is never normally out coz it wouldnā€™t look that new with cats on it everyday šŸ˜‚
Also, Iā€™m surprised any ā€œcelebā€ gets their nails done in one of those nail bars with the masks up - why not go to an accredited beauticians thatā€™s do nails. You think those people wear face masks coz they think they look pretty - but never give customers one?!

A professional beauticians would have ladies trained with beauty qualifications, a nail bar can have any odd bod working there nails are prime for infections when shops arenā€™t clean. Isnā€™t it odd thereā€™s always guys in these Chinese type ones but not in a professional beauticians?! I just find it odd that millionaires go to these plalces - how about supporting some young girls and local business who have spent the time to get qualified and work in a proper beauticians?!
Iā€™m just gonna flag that your second paragraph is offensive

Reactions: 59

Shel86

Zoeā€™s last vlog when prepping for the hen doo: Iā€™ve asked Molly to vlog it because I want to be present but also want all the memories from it.

Mollyā€™s hen doo vlog: barely features Zoe or her friends or the ā€˜memoriesā€™ she made šŸ˜¬

• Sad
Reactions: 58

verucca_salt

Oh my god the Tayla 'is she or isn't she obese' chat is so BORING. She has a pretty average, normal looking curvy figure for someone who's had a baby and probably always been curvy. She's probably a size 16. Nitpicking a friends possible BMI status based off an unflattering photo on a MM thread - is this what we've come to? šŸ˜‚
PS BMI is BS.

Reactions: 57
I guess we now know why she only poses in bikini tops and baggy beach trousers. Does anyone know if botched BBLs are repairable? Must be really quite a painful and lengthy process, even if it doesn't need revision after the fact.
---
Thread title suggestion:

Molly's botched BBL may look bad... but it's ok, Timmy's babysitting - he's a hands on dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Ahhh I donā€™t want to defend MM but Iā€™m a nanny and loads of kids get put to sleep in travel cots in bathrooms while on holiday. Itā€™s normally the darkest room in a hotel, some even have no windows. And if the do have windows, theyā€™ll be small so easy to cover with a portable blackout blind.
Ok Kate McCann šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 56

bananabutter

VIP Member
The bit that got to me the most was when they went out for dinner and the waiter told them to stand up, MM was too embarrassed and as soon as Zoe saw that she immediately copied and wouldn't join in the fun :/
The day Molly has a bit of fun with the girls is the day a rocking horse does a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 55