Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BagheeraBoo

Sooo weā€™re all in agreement that (as usual) FRAN planned everything so thatā€™s why she and Erin were there- to be the coordinators, so to say. And Molly gets to pretend she did it all and boast about being the beeeesssssst sister. Thatā€™s why Tayla got her invite- Fran/Erin were working the weekend/guiding all activities so Molly needed an emotional support animal to be a brat with.

PS- I know she meant it as a joke but I think it was in poor taste to say to Zoe ā€œwell hopefully you only get married once so I only have to do this onceā€ like ok cheers asshole. Hopefully you only have 1 child so Zoe only has to be a 3rd parent once.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It is a lot!!!!
I went on a hen do last year in London, we did the mamma mia experience and stayed in a fancy hotel (can't remember the name) it was a one night stay. It cost about Ā£500 overall!!!
It was absolutely not worth it and I was shocked to be asked to pay so much money. We didn't even go abroad ffs šŸ¤£
The experience was good but it was Ā£120 I think just for that.
Hen-dos, baby showers, gender reveals, Easter baskets/displys, Xmas Eve boxes, tooth fairy etc. etc. have all gone totally OTT and I 100% blame social media and influencers. What used to be impressive events that you would read about in OK magazine, now has every Tom, dick and Harry trying to replicate. Itā€™s mental. Iā€™ve missed a few events recently due to poor health so I have a good excuse and Iā€™m pleased for that because I genuinely wouldnā€™t have been able to actually afford to go which I would have felt very awkward and embarrassed to admit. One was an abroad hen-do, with a strict outfit/colour scheme for each day and evening and the bridesmaids wanting us guests to cover the brides whole trip (flights, accommodation, drinks, meals & events) followed by the wedding which was also abroad!! Maybe Iā€™m just a party pooper but I think people expect so much now.

Reactions: 82

Laughalong

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I think some of these posts are a tad extreme. Sheā€™s a nob but I donā€™t think Bambi needs to go up for adoption. Nor do I think Molly needs to be sterilised. Fuck me thatā€™s a bit horrid. It would be great if she was a bit more hands on yeah, or just admitted to having a nanny. But please remember thereā€™s literal abusive parents out there and drug addicts lol

The fact that little girl is an only child and always with a nanny just makes me want to cry or bloody adopt her. Why doesn't she just give her to someone that actually wants a child. Sad that her handbags spend more time with her than her own child. I used to like her but she's a disgusting mother and should be sterilised. šŸ˜‚
The loneliness that little girl will be feeling for the entirety of her childhood will never be understood by Molly who has siblings and BOTH parents. Selfish pig of a woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Aw thanks so much for the hen do vlog Molly it was so nice to see you and Tayla chatting in the room for 80% of it. You really captured all of those special, fun, memorable moments for your sister and all the viewers ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Laughalong

VIP Member
Many of these cheap nail bars investigations have found are fronts for people smuggling, money laundering and modern slavery often done against poor Vietnamese individuals who have been smuggled here illegally.

People who use these establishments need to take a good luck at theirselves. Of course we know Molly doesn't care about such things with her past involvements with boohoo and PLT and their suppliers.
Actually, the salon Molly is at is owned young Vietnamese girl who was born here and runs it as her a family business hiring her siblings but please continue to make racially biased assumptions.

My Vietnamese family friend also owns a nail salon, run with her sister. Both British born, paying taxes and employ white, British girls šŸ˜‰ but I bet youā€™d have something to say if you walked past and the white girls happened to not be in.

Olivia Attwood goes to their sister salon Bramhall Nails. The stench of racism from some of the posts is shocking, stick to MMā€™s lipo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

MardieT

Chatty Member
Iā€™m new to this thread I came to have a nosey after seeing comments on insta about Zoeā€™s hen do. A few months ago a friend of mine went to the Neyo after party in Manchester (Iā€™m sure that night has already been discussed on here so apologies) she posted a photo on her insta stories and tagged the location and you could see Tommy in the back of the photo. Almost immediately after she posted it she got a DM from an account on insta that had no photos and no followers asking if Tommy was still there and who he was with. Not sure if itā€™s an account Molly has to keep tabs on Tommy or if it was a journalist but they messaged as soon as the picture was posted to her stories šŸ«£

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

kissmemissme

I have some unpopular opinion. i guess molly paid for the whole thing which here is my view as i am probably the poorest among all my cousins - i dont think zoe should expect molly to pay anything more than her fair share and if she is willingly paying the whole thing zoe should be grateful instead of hating what molly spends on her friends. its her own money she earned it however silly we think. its like if we have rich parents we should not hate if they dont pay for everything we do?
Zoe has never acted entitled to Mollyā€™s money. But come on, sheā€™s spending thousands on Tayla, her kid, Anouskaā€™s kid etc.

Itā€™s a clear pattern, she wouldnā€™t give Zoe her old car even though she promised. Now, a private jet for a mate sheā€™s known 5 minutes and Ryanair flights for her sister?

Where were all these *mates* when Molly was struggling with her pregnancy, and then the first few months of having Bambi??

Shes too thick to understand that influencing wonā€™t last forever, coincidentally when that happens I can guarantee her mates wonā€™t stick around either. She has her sister for life, no other ā€˜friendshipā€™ can compare to family.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
This picture really sums up this lifestyle doesnā€™t it. MM literally bending backwards to be noticed and the guys behind her waiting for the real talent to turn up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Jess89

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
Molly-Mae Hague #48th time abandoning Bambi this year

• Haha
Reactions: 67

gossipqween4lyfe

in her new vlog ā€œas much as they are zoeā€™s friends they are my friends too - itā€™s like a party for me tooā€ molly babe itā€™s your sisters hen stop trying to make it all about yourself for once šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

GalGal

VIP Member
I thought she looked nice and quite understated at Cannes, like others amazed she was there though.
I think Tayla is obese judging by the hen holiday screen grabs. Iā€™m all for body positivity but please call a spade a spade, her height to weight proportions would likely put her in the obese range.
---
IMG_1838.jpeg

Reactions: 64

hgfdsahjkl

Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s thoughts on her Cannes look? But..why tf was Molly Mae even invited.. mind boggling!

I have to say I somewhat liked this look. The minimal makeup with the focus on her eye lashes and the intentional undone shorter hair worked together unexpectedly. Black looks good on her but I wasnā€™t a fan of the dress itself.

Over all, this was a look she pulled off relatively well compared to most of her previous atrociously styled previous events looks
(scraped back hair etc)

You have to cringe at her uncomfortable posing in the carpet though.. she was trying WAY too hard she almost twisted her neck or broke her back šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2955428View attachment 2955429View attachment 2955430
these poses are tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 63

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I think she managed to gain most of the pre lipo weight? Or am I going crazy?
Multimillionaire, designer bags, clothes, MUAā€™s, stylists and she constantly is dressed like I would be hungover at the weekend sneaking out to the shop like a hobo for a can of coke and sausage roll praying I donā€™t meet a soul I know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61