Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
Any other parent leaving their child this often would get reported to social services for neglect?!
This isnā€™t them showing Bambi to work hard. This is a baby who will have no attachment to her mother and father EVER. Who will grow up with attachment issues!!! Very very sad. I could never leave my children like she doesā€¦ I am all for a career and time with my partner but my maternal instinct wants to be with my children over anything.

the more she does, the more I dislike her. I donā€™t care about PJ vs Ryanair and who deserved which plane, that poor child has no idea who her mother is. Bambi is simply used for engagement purposes.
She leaves her child with a nanny. Whilst I agree she and Bambi probably arenā€™t very bonded leaving a child with a competent nanny doesnā€™t get anyone reported to social services.

Reactions: 49

LtKit

So it seems little miss self absorbed MM has suddenly developed a conscience overnight, despite the fact that atrocities of this nature have been happening since last October. Maybe she should put her money where her mouth is and do some due diligence on Lā€™OrĆ©al before agreeing to become one of their facesā€¦

View attachment 2962612
So predictable. She says nothing for months, then posts one thing to her story when there's a trend to block any influencer who hasn't spoken up about Gaza

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel sorry for Zoe, if I asked my sister to do a vlog on my hen do and it was mostly her and her fake best friend boring on about stuff in their room I would be very disappointed. She filmed 30 seconds on the boat and 30 seconds in Lio then it was back to her and Tayla in their PJ's talking about Molly.

Also who takes a cuddly toy on a hen do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48

Alexis123

Wow I can just feel the awkwardness from this hen party! Has Molly been pictured taking part in any of the activities so far? Apart from that group picture they all took at the airport.. sheā€™s been pretty distant from the other girls, I get they are Zoeā€™s friends and she canā€™t relate to none of them anymore or them herā€¦ probably all she talks about is designer this or designer that or makeup etc just like she did in the ski trip to the point even Zoe took herself away and went on a run with Danny instead ā€¦ all Zoeā€™s friends are army friends or fitness friends and her sister in law to be which sheā€™s seems more delighted to have a picture with than her own blood! Iā€™m glad Zoe is inheriting another Molly as a sister that she can do things with cause the current Molly is too self absorbed and money obsessed clearly!!
---
Exhibit A: sheā€™s just sat excluded from the group picture with her friend Erin sorry I mean colleague/photographer! Like how shameful that you as a sister canā€™t even be bothered to make an effort with your sisters friends to the point her soon to be sister in law is the one taking the picture of your sister and her friends at the hen do you planned whilst youā€™re sat miserable in the backgroundā€¦
They look like the mean girls at school gossiping at the back of the class.
I hope molly feels really left out and awkward as everything is always about her and controlling the narrative. I hope Zoe is having a lovely time with HER friends.

Reactions: 47
I think itā€™s quite odd that people say MM stays with Lurch ā€œbecause of who he isā€. Tyson Fury is a moron and isnā€™t a likeable character at all. Heā€™s cheated on his downtrodden wife numerous times. The Fury name has all sorts of shady connotations. His father is a complete uncouth moron too, who said on record that the way to keep a woman quiet is ā€œto take her to the bedroom and give her a good rogeringā€ šŸ¤® Being associated with them is an embarrassment.

Lurch is a failed boxer and is constantly a figure for ridicule. He has no talent or personality whatsoever and he hangs around in dodgy clubs with his dodgy mates getting up to all sorts, albeit he tries to keep it on the downlow. He seems to land some gigs but to be honest I think thatā€™s probably more to do with his association with MM and the traction she gets on social media, rather than anything to do with his attributes or his family name.

Reactions: 47

LiLahx

Would make sense if she's disappointed with how it's turned out. Her body pre love island was tiny and slim. This new body is more kim k than molly mae. It doesn't suit her and she doesn't know how to dress it.

She obviously wanted to keep some curves, maybe to make it look less obvious, but that shelf arse is ridiculous. It doesn't look good.
She also doesn't exercise or eat well enough to keep it looking 'tight' as such so it's just going to end up looking a lumpy mess. (It already does tbh)

Reactions: 46

bananabutter

VIP Member
The only part that isn't something that hasn't already been discussed on here is the one quote from a 'friend'.

----

So what is going on? Friends of the couple confide that relations are indeed rocky.

It seems that there are all kinds of issues, not least a 'sex drought' which saw Molly-Mae admit in January this year that they had not been intimate since the birth of baby daughter Bambi, 11 months previously.

Tommy, who has Traveller heritage, is also apparently acting in ways which confuse his middle-class girlfriend.

Molly-Mae, who was raised in Hertfordshire, is the daughter of two police officers and complains of Tommy's habit of going away with friends that she 'doesn't know where he is going'.

He also enjoys drinking alcohol - something Molly-Mae avoids.

'They are spending time apart quite a bit,' a friend says. 'They are leading quite separate lives.'
Iā€™ve no doubt Molly wouldnā€™t have had sex since Bambi was born, Tommy on the other handā€¦

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
Molly ditched every pre-fame friend she had.

A year or two ago she said 'oh they can't relate to me anymore blah blah' yet you have the likes of Kylie Jenner, Taylor Swift who have friends from their youth still in their lives...

Molly literally acts like she is too good for everyone now. She shut herself away with only Tommy, her sister and her manager as her main social circle lmao. also this weirdo Tay girl suits her just fine as a friend as the power dynamic is in MH favor and TB goes along with whatever MH says.

Something is deffo up with Molly & Tommy but it's an ongoing thing that they've clearly had issues in their relationship. Would have been better off not bringing a child into the relationship because I do not see them making it down the aisle and Molly just shoves her with a nanny 24/7 and Tommy parties in Dubai more than he sees his own child lool

Does she even see Maura anymore?