Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
No comments or even a like from Tommy on either of Mollys Ibiza pics. Meanwhile Comments are full of accounts discussing the ā€˜rumoursā€™ā€¦ and plenty asking her to address the work sheā€™s had done. Sheā€™s having a fucking nightmare isnā€™t she?

Glad Uysk won the fight.

Reactions: 54

KYLIE

VIP Member
Hot take, but I think it was honestly a big mistake having a child when she did.

She isn't some hot shot lawyer jetting off to see a client lmao she could sit at home posting adverts to Instagram if she wanted and be a millionaire still. Just look at Zoella. She made her main Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ years ago and now sits there passively enjoying her wealth and actually being present with her kids.

bats**tcrazy

IMG_0240.jpeg

I think the dress is actually gorgeous. What makes me laugh is that most of the photographers arenā€™t even bothering to take her picture! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha

smithmirage

molly complaining about not being able to give bambi horse riding lessons till she's 4, maybe because she literally will have no concept of whats going on, she won't be able to hold on and she might not want to do it?such a stupid post imo, once again treating bambi like a prop

• Haha
  • Heart

kaaa2

VIP Member
TW: Eating Disorders.

I dont know if this sounds too speculative and I want to watch the way I go about talking about this to not make anyone feel uncomfortable around a touchy subject. But have we ever thought molly might be struggling with an eating disorder?

The pressure of social media meaning you have to be perfect and the sudden loss in weight are on aspect but her body on particular is similar to that of people who are struggling with an eating disorder. I know when was suffering from one I went ā€œskinny fatā€ where I hadnā€™t eaten or worked out so I lost weight with no definition and the fat on my face stayed, Apperantly thatā€™s a sign as well, swollen cheeks, especially from bulimia.

not saying she does of course just an observation.
Molly has admitted herself she is lazy, hates working out, eats unhealthy food. Sheā€™s had lipo, itā€™s very very obvious, especially to those who have had lipo themselves

Rebby123

VIP Member
A while back Zoe went and stayed at Molly's for about three weeks she said it was when Danny was away for work. This was 100% when Molly had the work done and Zoe must of been helping with Bambi. Zoe and her Mum have said multiples times how little Molly likes to do anything active she 100% has had work done.

Reactions: 53

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that thinks even Ā£520 for someone else's hen do is a lot? She's justifying Molly paying for everything else as if the flights by themselves aren't expensive. I get they had access to the villa/private chef but surely that wasn't their choice and they would've been just as happy in a hotel. Maybe I'm just naive on a midwife's wage but I don't get why abroad hen dos are just the expectation now, I just had a night out for mine šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 53

alwaystiredasheck

Iā€™m guessing the Lā€™OrĆ©al big post will be coming from her soon
This is the shittest advert Iā€™ve ever seen. Itā€™s like a GCSE media project filmed in the bathroom. MM looks like a thumb surely she canā€™t be happy with this

• Haha
Reactions: 52

briedle4

I think Iā€™m just tired of people only doing things JUST so they can post it on social media. You should do things because you enjoy it!

Reactions: 51

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
I find it quite tacky and a bit ludicrous that Molly and co are even discussing the price of Zoeā€™s hen do and saying ā€œoh wellā€¦ zoes friends chipped in and gave Molly Ā£200 eachā€ like honestly even if thousands of people were asking, they never had to address it, surely this is stuff that should just stay in their group chat?! šŸ¤£ Molly should have just made a nice montage of clips of them actually celebrating Zoeā€™s hen do and leave it at that. Mollys just obsessed with talking about the price of it all and I think Zoeā€™s just made it worse trying to defend her šŸ¤£

Reactions: 50

laulau29

Chatty Member
Molly said bambi cries every time tommy leaves the room, probably because she knows she wont see her father for another week now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49