Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is if she has had a BBL and lipo because she cant be bothered to workout to lose weight what will happen if she gains weight again the BBL will look AWFUL.

Reactions: 21
Did she make this video because she knew the bbl allegations may be coming when people saw the new bod šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I've nothing more to add than what you guys have already said. I am quite genuinely shocked she's had it done tbh. It looks awful, doesn't suit her body shape at all. The thing with this body shape is that it only looks "good" (if you like that sort of thing) in skin tight clothes. Whereas she literally lives in oversized sweats so she will just look frumpy and overweight with a huge arse.

My question, because I know nothing about this sort of thing, is can it ever be reversed? Because I think she's made a huge huge mistake here and will regret it sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 25
I think if she ever does come clean itā€™ll be like Stassie (Kylie Jenner BFF) denying implants but saying she had moved things around AKA a bbl without actually admitting it specifically

Reactions: 11
I'm all for people doing as they please with their bodies, but a BBL is such a high risk surgery, I can't fathom how any mother would take that risk with a young child at home. Once again putting herself and her own needs before her daughter.

Reactions: 40
I donā€™t think people would really care/there would be a backlash if she has had BBL, itā€™s the fact sheā€™s hiding it thatā€™s the problem.

Reactions: 14
The thing is if she has had a BBL and lipo because she cant be bothered to workout to lose weight what will happen if she gains weight again the BBL will look AWFUL.
The worst thing is she has all the time in the world to work out and has a gym in the house, unlike rest of us who have to fit it in around work. Shes just lazy.
---
is that actually her voice?
I could only listen so long I got sick of her saying the word 'like' šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmm, this is deffo an unpopular opinion and probably the only one on here to think this but I don't actually think she's had a bbl. However, 100000% she's had lipo but in her stomach and arms, when she first had bambi her hips were notacibly wider and its not that uncommon to have wider hips after having a baby. But, she's definitely not worked out for her body, her waist has shrunk significantly in a very short amount of time and because of that her hips look even wider. That's my opinion anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 16
people are already in the comments on a tiktok someone made about her saying her body changed from having a baby, iā€™m sorry but since when did having a baby give you skinny arms, flat stomach and a big arse and hips? time to remove my coil if thatā€™s how it works šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The problem is the aesthetics industry at moment is like wild west, there is little regulation about what can be done and who can do what, just because someone won't do it doesn't mean someone else won't.

The government are looking into tightening rules but its still in consultation.
So nothings going to happen:
the consultation was the most responded to government consultation EVER. But unfortunately most were not in favour of regulation. This is because a lot of girls have set up shop to inflate your lips and whatever else with no real qualifications/experience (1 day course completed)
So All these people responded to oppose regulations because they have no medical background or training and it would mean theyā€™d have to do some - how worrying is that!

There looks like there may be some changes, but honestly itā€™s not going to actually change anything. Best advice is always get your Botox or whatever done by someone who has medical experience. A lot of nurses have recently retrained to do treatments as itā€™s better pay.

Also due to elections I doubt ministers are worrying about these regulations at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Hmm, this is deffo an unpopular opinion and probably the only one on here to think this but I don't actually think she's had a bbl. However, 100000% she's had lipo but in her stomach and arms, when she first had bambi her hips were notacibly wider and its not that uncommon to have wider hips after having a baby. But, she's definitely not worked out for her body, her waist has shrunk significantly in a very short amount of time and because of that her hips look even wider. That's my opinion anyway
Sure, hips can widen, but they donā€™t generally round out like they have. Her hips post Bambi looked nothing like they do now

(her actual postpartum body):
IMG_4445.jpeg
IMG_4446.jpeg
IMG_4447.jpeg

Reactions: 27
First note- itā€™s cute to see her that playful with Tommy at least. You never see that kind of smile with Molly.
Second note- Bambi has Mollyā€™s momā€™s nose. Sadly I see a nose job being ā€œsuggestedā€ in her future.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
In Zoeā€™s recent videos she is going round to Mollyā€™s and says sheā€™s eating before she goes and is bringing her own snacks because molly only has unhealthy snacks in the house. So I doubt sheā€™s lost the weight from dieting

Reactions: 49
The bbl is undeniable. And you cannot convince me otherwise. Along with her lipo, it is clear as day and to think otherwise is CRAZY šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 28