Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesss thank you you're right! I've found where they talk about him (26.30), they don't have good things to say:

Obviously we have no idea if Molly went to this guy. I'm in two minds - on one hand I think she may have been naive enough to go to the surgeon that every man and his dog goes to, but on the other hand, she does have a lot more money compared to your average influencer so it would be odd to go to this guy who is basically a BBL factory. Then again this is the person who was going to dodgy aestheticians who were pumping her face full of filler with reckless abandon even though she could've afforded to go to an actual doctor.
seems To be a lot of people making money saying how they regret x,y,z procedure whilst clearly getting others done on the side. Molly talks about regretting her balloon shrek faced filled with so much Botox and wanting to go natural whilst we suspect undergoing the knife all over her body. The two in the podcast appear to talk about regretting their bbls whilst clearly continuing with a lot of Botox or other treatments, I havenā€™t watched so maybe Iā€™m wrong?!

This message is very confusing and i wonder if what they actually mean is that they regret doing these procedures because they no longer in fashion. Ie they were happy at the time and now they just look ridiculous or have health complications. Based on the fact that a majority of influencers r only influencers because of initial surgeries (would Jessica Alves continually be in papers if she didnā€™t?), I donā€™t think they actually regret it.

Reactions: 7
But letā€™s say for arguments sake she hasnā€™t had a BBL. What cosmetic procedure could she have had to get her body like that? Cos surely sheā€™s not stupid enough to do that since theyā€™re illegal (and for good reason). If sheā€™s had nothing done why wouldnā€™t she be shutting the comments down and rumours down like she did with the Ryanair drama?
You can actually just get filler put in your hips and butt now, called a non surgical BBLā€¦ so it could also just be that sheā€™s been having that done slowly and also explains why no downtime

Reactions: 8
You can actually just get filler put in your hips and butt now, called a non surgical BBLā€¦ so it could also just be that sheā€™s been having that done slowly and also explains why no downtime
I doubt it would be that youā€™d have to have thousands of mls to get that much of a difference that she has and itā€™s also even more dangerous than a BBL with many people having really really serious complications. Any respectable aesthetics practitioner would NOT do this treatment.

Reactions: 13
She's got the classic 'lipo arms' so I'm 99% sure this is not the case, plus non surgical BBLs give way less less dramatic results. Most likely she got some kind of body contouring package where she got her arms/legs/tummy done altogether. She's had periods of going quiet and I think she could've easily have done it in secret.

Just to explain, the screenshot below shows why it's so obvious. Kim Kardashian has the same kind of arms - they somehow have developed deltoids (this is actually an illusion created by the body contouring), meanwhile the rest of their arms are skinny with no muscle. If you have naturally developed deltoids you're gonna have strong biceps too, that's just how it works, yet you can see in Molly's workout video that the rest of her arms have no muscle.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I doubt it would be that youā€™d have to have thousands of mls to get that much of a difference that she has and itā€™s also even more dangerous than a BBL with many people having really really serious complications. Any respectable aesthetics practitioner would NOT do this treatment.
The problem is the aesthetics industry at moment is like wild west, there is little regulation about what can be done and who can do what, just because someone won't do it doesn't mean someone else won't.

The government are looking into tightening rules but its still in consultation.

Influencers love a photo op near the library for some reason šŸ˜‚ - near where this photo is taken there's a cafe* she likes to go to and a starbucks so I think she just parks her monstrosity of a car near the boujee hotels on that road (getting a parking ticket in the meantime) and maybe a quick starbs and then leaves
I don't think she hangs around the actual city much, I always wonder if I've walked past her and just not recognised her

*this cafe is always rammed now with queues down the street so I'm wondering if it's the molly mae effect.
Yeah she loves Peter St, specifically the Starbucks and also getting a picture on there outside Radisson/Peter St Kitchen. My ex used to work above Rudys and one time when he looked outside the window she was across the road getting a coffee pic šŸ˜‚. Then thereā€™s the obvious Gailā€™s which she loves, and thereā€™s also one in Wilmslow near her too.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s extremely common, and this place has done it on plenty of influencers which you can see on their insta, so I wouldnt rule it out.

I donā€™t doubt she may have had actual surgery for it though, including the lipo arms, but Iā€™m just saying this option is a possibility.

Either way, we know sheā€™s had something done.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She really hated that engagement video of herself didnā€™t she. Thatā€™s what spiked her to do it, she couldnā€™t edit the video and change how she looks like she normally does.

The waaaaay the fiat 500s are acting like itā€™s normal for women to give birth and then have a bbl all of a sudden.
We remember how she looked after giving birth, carrying extra weight and struggling with it.
But somehow I forgot that all that extra weight sculpts and turns into perfect curves and skinny arms after a few months. šŸ˜… The delusion is TOO MUCH
---
Her showing herself working out after getting surgery. Hahahahhah. Go back to your large bag of crisps and cadburys buttons molly šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Reactions: 35
I actually find the whole thing really sad. Rarely it feels do men get so much surgery. Society seems to let them age gracefully whereas women it feels are having to conform to a beauty standard. You see more women speaking out and not having work done but it feels like things like this are so damaging towards followers of people like Molly Mae. I get not being happy with yourself but Molly could have a chef and a personal training yet sheā€™s opted for surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really hated that engagement video of herself didnā€™t she. Thatā€™s what spiked her to do it, she couldnā€™t edit the video and change how she looks like she normally does.

The waaaaay the fiat 500s are acting like itā€™s normal for women to give birth and then have a bbl all of a sudden.
We remember how she looked after giving birth, carrying extra weight and struggling with it.
But somehow I forgot that all that extra weight sculpts and turns into perfect curves and skinny arms after a few months. šŸ˜… The delusion is TOO MUCH
---
Her showing herself working out after getting surgery. Hahahahhah. Go back to your large bag of crisps and cadburys buttons molly šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
I completely agree with this, I've thought this for ages. I think even though she looked really happy and it should've been an amazing moment to be documented (if that's what you like), she really hated those photos/videos and didn't even really want to see or acknowledge them. She said she never would've worn that outfit if she'd known what was coming and unfortunately when people pull off a surprise like that, the down-side is you don't get to curate anything about it. I really believe she saw her post-baby arms and jawline in those images and that's what spurred her into doing the lipo

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s extremely common, and this place has done it on plenty of influencers which you can see on their insta, so I wouldnt rule it out.

I donā€™t doubt she may have had actual surgery for it though, including the lipo arms, but Iā€™m just saying this option is a possibility.

Either way, we know sheā€™s had something done.
Eh I still don't think it's even a possibility. Not saying it isn't common, but that's the sort of thing you get when you a) can't afford the real thing and b) are stupid enough to be unaware of the risks of a nonsurgical BBL and to let someone who isn't a doctor to inject something into your arse. Now I'm definitely not saying Molly couldn't be guilty of the second one, but I'm having a hard time imagining her popping into a backstreet filler clinic to get this done when she can afford the real deal.

Also there's a picture on a previous thread of her with the unmistakable lipo belly (they take fat from your stomach and inject it into your bum and leaves very tell-tale signs), so there's no question for me.

Reactions: 7
I kind of understand why some influencers rather not share what they have done surgery wise, because if Molly tomorrow says "I had a BBL", she could be accused of promoting BBLs, even if she states "don't get one, not everyone should get one", 100% chance some fans would be inluenced to go for it and it's a A LOT of responsability.

That being said, what I do not support is how influencers try to sell gym wear when they CLEARLY did not work out for those bodies.

I vote with my money, Gymshark was a cheap brand anyway but hope more people boycott them and call out how silly it is to hire this type of influencers.

Reactions: 13
This is definitely a real BBL rather than non-surgical. Non-surgical are absolutely barbaric and shouldn't be allowed.

• Wow
now letā€™s see if she addresses it or just sweeps it under the rug yet again. Canā€™t see it though since she now things sheā€™s superior to everyone from having the fillers dissolved even when itā€™s blatantly obvious she has had filler since. I donā€™t think she understands no one was saying filler was wrong, when itā€™s done good it can look amazing she just overdone it and looked awful. Same canā€™t be said about bblā€™s though. Iā€™ve never seen a one thatā€™s looked good even in photos and in real life they are even worse. Surprised she even went through with it now sheā€™s about 5 years too late to the trend.

Reactions: 9
now letā€™s see if she addresses it or just sweeps it under the rug yet again. Canā€™t see it though since she now things sheā€™s superior to everyone from having the fillers dissolved even when itā€™s blatantly obvious she has had filler since. I donā€™t think she understands no one was saying filler was wrong, when itā€™s done good it can look amazing she just overdone it and looked awful. Same canā€™t be said about bblā€™s though. Iā€™ve never seen a one thatā€™s looked good even in photos and in real life they are even worse. Surprised she even went through with it now sheā€™s about 5 years too late to the trend.
If she hadnā€™t had it or something incredibly similar done, I firmly believe she would be all over her stories / YouTube denying it.

ā€œgUYs can you actually BElieVE some people think Iā€™ve had surgery?!?! Iā€™m sORRYā€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can just imagine her bandages and support garments under all her baggy clothes she wears thinking sheā€™s getting away with keeping it a secret then she pops up in fitted Gymshark gear with that arse šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

ā€œChILDbIRtH wIdEnS yOuR hIpSā€, the fiat 500ā€™s are absolute drips!

šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I get her not wanting to announce it like someone above says sheā€™ll be damned if she does and damned if she doesnā€™t. If she doesnā€™t admit it then sheā€™s a liar and damaging young girls self esteem by acting like this is her real figure that sheā€™s done 0 work for. But then if she does admit it then she could be at risk of influencing young girls to also do it, we saw the influence that f*cking Zara jacket had because she wore it once.
I donā€™t think she even needs to go into details but she should have spoke about it even just briefly a LONG time ago and said something vague like sheā€™s ā€œhaving some work doneā€. She doesnā€™t have to go into it and share surgeon details and what she had and how much it was bla bla bla.
But to keep ignoring it and now promoting gym wear when sheā€™s openly admitted she does NO exercise in multiple vlogs and we have seen she doesnā€™t eat a great diet eitherā€¦ Itā€™s really bad, itā€™s wrong and itā€™s disappointing of her as someone with such a huge influence.

I wonder if sheā€™ll tell her own daughter about the work sheā€™s had done when Bambi grows up and doesnā€™t inherit her mumā€™s surgically altered body

Reactions: 4
I think itā€™s such a shame sheā€™s had surgery. Pre-baby she had a lovely figure. Even then she used to Facetune the hell out of her pics. Molly is clearly a very insecure person

Reactions: 12