Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yano

Chatty Member
I got mean girls vines from Tayla (what a stupid spelling name) and Molly from the pictures but the vlog confirmed it. They definitely both talk shit about Zoe and they’re giving me mean girls vibes! Going of on there on, sleeping in the same bed together. It’s weird boundaries for a friendship, it’s not going to end well, I sense they’ll have a big fall out with getting too close too soon.
Is tayla pronounced the same as taylor? I haven't watched any vlogs 💀 if so I think it's a nicer spelling! Quite different

Reactions: 4

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

She might be holding the fork in her right hand or the photo might have been flipped. Is it me or are those portions absolutely huge? Especially Mollys?
Thought that but looking at her hand/rings seems she just holding it in wrong hand and like someone who has never held a fork in their life. Do we reckon the nanny has the job of teaching these life skills to the baby

farmilfga

I never understood the whole BBL thing in the first place. Going on the old adage of ‘does my bum look big in this’ the idea that a massive arse is somehow attractive is so weird to me. Most of the people who have this highly risky surgery are quite small and it is like having the bolt on tits done, it just makes you look massive when they’re not really.
It doesn’t sound like it’s particularly reversible and messes with your weight distribution. Why pay to in essence look fat?
PREACH 🙌🏼

I cannot fathom for one second looking in the mirror and thinking “you know what’s missing here? Seeing my arse from the front.”

• Haha

kyrag2803

Zoe’s going to love the picture of “her & mols” in the DM this morning 😂😂😂

Under the photo :

“Molly slicked her blonde locks into a neat bun and accessorised with an array of gold chunky jewellery and a stylish watch as she stepped out alongside her sister Zoe”

edit to add quote
The arms 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

noseyparker999

MM should keep out of this when she’s an ambassador for a brand like L’Oréal which has links to Isreal.

Most people don’t think she has a brain anyway so there’s certainly no expectation from anyone who knows her well that she’d post anything other than heavily edited photos of herself staring vacantly into the middle distance nursing a cup of coffee.
You act like your shocked yet millions go to Dubai/Abu Dhabi for holidays and these countries fund terrorist groups quite openly 👀
---
You act like your shocked yet millions go to Dubai/Abu Dhabi for holidays and these countries fund terrorist groups quite openly 👀
Not specifically you… but everyone questioning her morals working with L’Oréal or even just morals in general 😆

RR20

She doesn't seem to mention Erin much now either, does anyone know if they're still friends/if Erin still works for Molly?

scotinlondon

I wonder if Molly is going to give Zoe most of the vlog content to do her own? Will be interesting to see..

also is it that common to swell after alcohol months after lipo? This isn’t like a week or two ago..
Exactly my thoughts. Her face has looked much less defined than the heavily edited / face tuned version she posts for a while now (before any surgery). Either way, we know that she didn’t just have an out of the blue bad reaction to the shots as she claims.

BagheeraBoo

I’m sorry but I cannot cope with how many times she is making Bambi say stuff in her latest vlog?!! It’s every 5 minutes 🥱🥱
It’s a party trick to her and it’s so bizarre (but on brand) to be projecting claim to it when *roll the tapes* Mollie hasn’t even been near Bambi for the past month so it’s 100% the nanny who’s been teaching her words.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
I'd say that hen do was all gifted, hence why Ryanair. There were 2 companies tagged and someone had asked if it was all gifted and done by them. Or at least most of it. Molly would at least fly with a better airline to show off, but it it's gifted - who cares..

In the ZOE story, it looks like the girl on the left peed her swimsuit.. I'm sorry I know this is not a great thing to point out, but I was looking at how ill fitting the swimsuits are and noticed it. Why would Molly post that and not edit it. Might not be anything but I would be embarrassed if that happened to me.

GalGal

VIP Member
"They made up"
They were never fighting? Just cuz she didnt post his birthday and flop acting role? Instagram is not reality. They dont seem to be the type to fight, they the type to sit in silence, dead, statuesque and otherwise avoid being in the same city as each other as much as possible. Even when they both at "home" Tommy avoids her, sleeping over at Tysons house in Morecambe and driving to a (non-boxing) gym thats 40 minutes away from Hale for no reason.
They’re not interesting enough to fight.