Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Well she's away and Tommy's away at a hotel for Soccer Aid. They get all the big names at Soccer Aid, is Bambi with eithier of them I doubt it, and even when they do take her away she gets shut in the bathroom.
---
I wonder what is keeping her from sharing as much as she used to. She has loads of reasons to post: sister's wedding, baby girl, and her own engagement. These topics are perfect for content but I suppose she's not creative enough to make the most of it. She should have made a series out of planning her sister's hen do. I've seen TikTokers milk a bridesmaid role into several posts. How is it that Molly has only done one video, and most of that was her in her hotel room with Tayla? Molly isn't shy about accepting freebies so it would have been a way to get sponsorships.
Yeah she really needs to post more as it's pretty much her job, she wants to be careful as people will lose Interest, surely her engagement must be down.

Reactions: 4

GalGal

VIP Member
Isn’t it Mollys birthday this week? Seems strange unless he’ll be back in a day or two.

didn’t someone come on the thread during lockdown and say they were tommys barber or something and used to go to their house and they’d have blazing rows and he felt uncomfortable? Or am I thinking of another thread 😅
Well whoever it was they were breaking lockdown rules…

• Haha

Laughalong

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I cannot cope with how many times she is making Bambi say stuff in her latest vlog?!! It’s every 5 minutes 🥱🥱
Looooool my boyfriend does this to his nephews. I’m pregnant and told him to not fucking dare constantly “Can you say ——“ to our kid. Jarring.

Louie123

Hi! I dip in and out of this thread because I only watch her stories now and again but can I ask, does this woman have any friends other than her sister?! She’s so dull.

Reactions: 3

Joemamammamamama

They must've left it too late to book, these flight's would've only just been released and they're already that much. Give it a few months/till the end of this year once the demand hits in and they will be double. Although when it gets to that price for a flight you could get for maybe £100 if you just moved they days around slightly, why are you booking them still, I would still be livid having to pay for £500!
Zoe said in the Q&A that they booked them ages ago, but she could be lying obviously. Flights next week from Manchester - even this weekend, very last minute - are between £150 and £250 return ! Those seem quite standard prices throughout summer as well, and mid-week are as cheap as £60 return easily even next week. Given it’s a hen-do I doubt they’d have left it until the week before, but who knows with that lot. They seem to have managed to pick the most expensive weekend possible regarding flights, my guess is molly was inflexible with dates even though she can quite easily work to her own schedule

GalGal

VIP Member
Wait, sorry Bambi has TWO friends called Storie??? 😭😭😭
I thought celebs chose unusual names so it could be unique to their child, I guess st some point there will be less Sarah’s than Stories.
---
Yeah apparently some man united player and his WAG, their other kids called reign. These celebs and the crazy baby names.

It's not a good story for bambis mother though.
One of Kourtney Kardashian’s sons is called Reign so the ‘unusual’ names are definitely getting used to the point they aren’t unusual anymore.
---
IMG_1833.jpeg

Paris fury in Nadine Merabi, lotsa feathers and hen do appropriate stuff!

GalGal

VIP Member
That explains why I've seen a big load of influencers posting about it this week, bet most of them know nothing about it and couldn't point to where it is on a map, they have been told to post about it.
---

Absolutely they have been told to it is pure virtue signalling at this point by these influencers because no one is following them for their opinions on current affairs.
It’s funny you should say this, this morning I was googling maps so I could point to it if anyone ever actually does ask me ‘well could you point to it on a map?’.

orangehead

VIP Member
Sad thing is, I actually don't think there's anything wrong with how she looks on the left and I'm sure so many people would agree
I think she looks nice on the left and the photo on the right looks like it could be her cousin. Sadly for Bambi she will likely grow up looking like the photo on the left but with tommys ‘huge’ ‘ugly’ nose and be so self conscious she will get surgery and photoshop herself to look like her own cousin.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I think they have a baby monitor but does that mean it would be too loud to hear Bambi if they put white noise on?

does anyone think molly has used ozempic with a bit of lipo?

smithmirage

She may have also crash dieted just before love island, god knows I’d go on a diet if I was about to go on tv (not that I’d go on love island!). So when she looks back she not even seeing a particularly realistic version of herself back then.
she was very small for a while before she went on love island, she was probably very strict on herself to get engagement and followers and once she got the fame from love island stopped trying with her weight cos she felt she didn't have to anymore

fwooper

VIP Member
It might have been sisters in the city podcast because I’m sure one of them went to Dr Aslani for one of their bbls (they’ve had a few) they done a whole episode on their surgeries mainly focusing on their bbls and how they wished they never started getting surgery good watch if anyone hasn’t seen it
Yesss thank you you're right! I've found where they talk about him (26.30), they don't have good things to say:

Obviously we have no idea if Molly went to this guy. I'm in two minds - on one hand I think she may have been naive enough to go to the surgeon that every man and his dog goes to, but on the other hand, she does have a lot more money compared to your average influencer so it would be odd to go to this guy who is basically a BBL factory. Then again this is the person who was going to dodgy aestheticians who were pumping her face full of filler with reckless abandon even though she could've afforded to go to an actual doctor.

Laughalong

VIP Member
Oh I see, lots of gifted stays to influencers for PR. As others have said at least they’re there as a family. I wonder if they took the nanny too as she must be part of the family by now.
To be fair the ones I’ve seen are the younger WAGs so they’ll have paid, but no it wouldn’t shock me if Fran orchestrated a deal for this one