Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I think her management did manage the hiring of the nannies - if I remember correctly, somebody posted on here at the time when the positions for a full time day nanny and night nanny were being advertised by her management

Reactions: 5

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
This is what people say when they say 'educate yourself' though!! That's a great thing to do to make sure you know more about what you're talking about if people ask. Influencers just post the 'all eyes on Rafah' graphic to their story with no idea what it actually means, where Rafah is or what significance it has. I don't think they even know who the conflict is really between, they just write about how heartbreaking it is to see children in peril and then get back to posting about fast fashion, it's quite grotesque really.

I don't believe anyone should be looking to influencers for their moral standings on political events but just the idea that they literally don't care to know or educate themselves at all is just so icky

Absolutely its just a pointless post the all ways on Rafah graphic they are posting. The best thing as a influencer is keep out of it, I know they have those who want them to comment or they will get boycotted, but most of the followers won't be boycotting.

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
Is tayla pronounced the same as taylor? I haven't watched any vlogs 💀 if so I think it's a nicer spelling! Quite different
Yes it is.. I know a couple people who spell it that way. I think it’s a nicer way esp for a girl .
As Taylor can be used a boys name… but calling the kid storie that’s just ridiculous
Bambi storie😩

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
I'd say that hen do was all gifted, hence why Ryanair. There were 2 companies tagged and someone had asked if it was all gifted and done by them. Or at least most of it. Molly would at least fly with a better airline to show off, but it it's gifted - who cares..

In the ZOE story, it looks like the girl on the left peed her swimsuit.. I'm sorry I know this is not a great thing to point out, but I was looking at how ill fitting the swimsuits are and noticed it. Why would Molly post that and not edit it. Might not be anything but I would be embarrassed if that happened to me.

Alexis123

TW: Eating Disorders.

I dont know if this sounds too speculative and I want to watch the way I go about talking about this to not make anyone feel uncomfortable around a touchy subject. But have we ever thought molly might be struggling with an eating disorder?

The pressure of social media meaning you have to be perfect and the sudden loss in weight are on aspect but her body on particular is similar to that of people who are struggling with an eating disorder. I know when was suffering from one I went “skinny fat” where I hadn’t eaten or worked out so I lost weight with no definition and the fat on my face stayed, Apperantly that’s a sign as well, swollen cheeks, especially from bulimia.

not saying she does of course just an observation.

• Wow
  • Heart

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Zoe’s going to love the picture of “her & mols” in the DM this morning 😂😂😂

Under the photo :

“Molly slicked her blonde locks into a neat bun and accessorised with an array of gold chunky jewellery and a stylish watch as she stepped out alongside her sister Zoe”

edit to add quote
Does she EVER have those jeans off?!

wordzalad

VIP Member
Hahahaha this is so niche but I fully get you. honestly all the packing and unpacking would kill me off, I’d hate it 😭 can see her having her team of Erin etc to help or yeah hire somebody!

im honestly ready for her to stay in Morocco and never come back lol
She’s so wasteful she probably just bins or leaves stuff behind I’d bet

Alexis123

It’s definitely put forth as a “sexy hot dad” thing and it makes me sick when you’re walking with your newborn child in tow. Last thing I’d be thinking about! 😅

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

The problem is the aesthetics industry at moment is like wild west, there is little regulation about what can be done and who can do what, just because someone won't do it doesn't mean someone else won't.

The government are looking into tightening rules but its still in consultation.
So nothings going to happen:
the consultation was the most responded to government consultation EVER. But unfortunately most were not in favour of regulation. This is because a lot of girls have set up shop to inflate your lips and whatever else with no real qualifications/experience (1 day course completed)
So All these people responded to oppose regulations because they have no medical background or training and it would mean they’d have to do some - how worrying is that!

There looks like there may be some changes, but honestly it’s not going to actually change anything. Best advice is always get your Botox or whatever done by someone who has medical experience. A lot of nurses have recently retrained to do treatments as it’s better pay.

Also due to elections I doubt ministers are worrying about these regulations at the moment.

GalGal

VIP Member
I find it so weird she went for a bbl. Why not just go for lipo(which I don’t necessarily agree with either!). It’s really depressing. As others say, I’ve never seen a natural looking bbl on anyone. Don’t understand why she got it.
I think she had lipo on her tummy and arms, her boobs look bigger too…

Reactions: 4