Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
For me it's not about her having a nanny as like you say loads of people hire them, difference is most people who hire Nannies cant take the kid to work with them. I'm sure Molly could fly the Nanny and Bambi with her on shoots so she could still be with Bambi, but it appears she doesn't she leaves Bambi at home with the Nanny while she flies all over the place for work.
And if she only left her for work we’d probably be a bit more understanding, but she’s always having holidays, nights away etc. Whenever she’s home and not working she seems to just book a flight and get out of there.

Reactions: 6

Laughalong

VIP Member
Influencers love a photo op near the library for some reason 😂 - near where this photo is taken there's a cafe* she likes to go to and a starbucks so I think she just parks her monstrosity of a car near the boujee hotels on that road (getting a parking ticket in the meantime) and maybe a quick starbs and then leaves
I don't think she hangs around the actual city much, I always wonder if I've walked past her and just not recognised her

*this cafe is always rammed now with queues down the street so I'm wondering if it's the molly mae effect.
Yeah she loves Peter St, specifically the Starbucks and also getting a picture on there outside Radisson/Peter St Kitchen. My ex used to work above Rudys and one time when he looked outside the window she was across the road getting a coffee pic 😂. Then there’s the obvious Gail’s which she loves, and there’s also one in Wilmslow near her too.

Reactions: 5

GalGal

VIP Member
In the new vlog she says she had 3 tequilas and felt normal? Wouldn't someone who doesn't drink be quite drunk after that
I barely drink but went out a few weeks ago and had two shots and a martini which is loads for me. I felt fine, slept fine, woke up feeling fine but friends told me I was giggling and difficult to get back into the car! Sometimes you just don’t feel it, you feel like you’re in control when you’re not.

asisawit

Zoe’s recent YouTube video, repeating constantly how Molly paid for everything like we would be surprised if she didn’t?! She’s completely loaded and you’re her only sister/nanny!

I feel like if Molly just came across a little more humble she wouldn’t receive so much hate, she’s constantly flaunting her wealth and mentioning the price of everything LIKE we get it.. YOUR RICH! Just plan stuff, document it and enjoy..

Also how did the paparazzi know she was going to be at the airport at that time? Seems convenient they only show up at certain times unless someone tipped them off *FRAN*** just more things to boost Mollys ego and make it all about her, she probably couldn’t stand the thought of being surrounded by everyday people and not being recognised like the celebrity she thinks she is, it would’ve killed her if no one was following her or taking pics of her so she and fran had to organise it so she could feel more important and keep up with the pretentious lifestyle she loves to live because she’s never flown with a bodyguard before
---
Like I’m laughing at the thought of it all now.. bodyguard and lots of paparazzi 😂😂 all quoted from Zoe’s video! This was carefully organised to make Molly stand out amongst the crowd and show off to all of Zoe’s friends! I’m sorry apart from the odd few fans that will take pictures with her, she’s not exactly being chased and hounded by large groups of fans to warrant a bodyguard and there’s no way he was hired to protect the villa and all them girls, just one guy who doesn’t seem the slightest bit intimidating?! Anyway that’s my two cents typed out! Glad Zoe enjoyed her hen do 😉
So true, when they went to both dubai and disneyland paris it seemed like more people were coming up to take pics with Lurch and completely ignoring her
---
Just watched the hen do video, and omg Zoe is having her own issues but 10 times more likeable than Molly, also Molly is so bitchy to her mother.
Also she is so annoyed that the attention is not on her. Zoe asked her kindly to vlog her hen, because she wants to enjoy it, so she vlogged her boring bedroom 80 % of the time, also said 100 times that she dont drink and party, like just stop already
Her and zoe are both so horrible to their mum. Granted she seems like a piece of work herself but still. In her vlog of zoe's hen she records herself at the breakfast table trying to make the other girls laugh at her mums expense, saying how embarrassing she is and how she should keep quiet

smithmirage

She prob could have bagged herself a premier league football player if she'd been smart after Love Island and now she's stuck with a baby and a man child traveller whose family she doesn't even see/get on with. Such a weird relationship, honestly never thought they'd make it this far tbh lol

Also she looked awful at Cannes because of the hair. It needed to go into a slick back bun or something
I was only thinking yesterday about her going on a date with james maddison maybe a few days/weeks before love island, she'd have been better off sticking with him at this rate. tommys just getting more and more embarrassing

rararala

what an absolute cunt for letting them do that, she'll be making well in excess of 100k a month. why on earth would she accept it?
Can I jst ask having only become slightly more interested in MM in last month or so how does she make this much per month? Apart from filter what does she make money from genuinely curious…

farmilfga

As everyone here has said, all this silly nonsense is totally social media driven and all to do with showing off. It’s made the world go mad. I always liked the word ‘Fakebook’ because the photos that used to be on there were all about presenting a public image of a life that was perfect in every way when everyone knew those people were in many cases downright miserable. Of course in the era of the influencer it’s all moved over to Instagram now which is even worse!

My personal bug bear with silly trends that all the sheeple seem to follow is the one of the photo taken from behind of the partner leaving hospital with the newborn baby in the car seat. Can anyone tell me WTF that’s all about?!
I HATE THAT TROPE 😂 so twee and overdone.

I’m dying to see just one instance of a Dad smiling at the camera and not just frogmarching off ahead 😆

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Molly doesn’t even seem to do ads for PLT anymore 🤔 it used to be every other post PLT. Really wonder what’s happened there
She can’t seem to keep a friendship or relationship business or otherwise. Says a lot!

GalGal

VIP Member
Guys it’s not the issue that bam bam doesent have proper care all the time, because she does! She has paid qualified professionals to take care of her, but not her own parents. Just like the queen, did we all watch the crown?? You can have people look after you but all kids want is the real love from there parents.. and although MM spends all that money on her care (which would be ALOT) nothing would ever equate to having your actual mum and dad with you.
I know what you mean and Bambi probably will question both parents when she’s older about why they paid people to raise her rather than doing it themselves. If they weren’t as wealthy as they are I suspect they’d be palming her off on relatives a lot of the time.