Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughalong

VIP Member
It will definitely impact poor Bambi in the future though. Imagine growing up to know that your parents actively chose to miss out on your life when they didnā€™t have to
Also a good point. Itā€™s not like they havenā€™t made enough money to pick and choose work projects

Reactions: 7

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
The style is giving me ā€œyounger sister hand me downā€ vibes. The oversized coat, turned up trousers. Reminds me when I got my brothers old clothes, I still have a jacket like that and it would always swamp me šŸ˜‚
Absolutely none of the clothes she wears actually fit her they are stupidly oversized.

You can see when she was at PLT she wouldn't have much input as I dont thinks creative at all.

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Yesss thank you you're right! I've found where they talk about him (26.30), they don't have good things to say:

Obviously we have no idea if Molly went to this guy. I'm in two minds - on one hand I think she may have been naive enough to go to the surgeon that every man and his dog goes to, but on the other hand, she does have a lot more money compared to your average influencer so it would be odd to go to this guy who is basically a BBL factory. Then again this is the person who was going to dodgy aestheticians who were pumping her face full of filler with reckless abandon even though she could've afforded to go to an actual doctor.
seems To be a lot of people making money saying how they regret x,y,z procedure whilst clearly getting others done on the side. Molly talks about regretting her balloon shrek faced filled with so much Botox and wanting to go natural whilst we suspect undergoing the knife all over her body. The two in the podcast appear to talk about regretting their bbls whilst clearly continuing with a lot of Botox or other treatments, I havenā€™t watched so maybe Iā€™m wrong?!

This message is very confusing and i wonder if what they actually mean is that they regret doing these procedures because they no longer in fashion. Ie they were happy at the time and now they just look ridiculous or have health complications. Based on the fact that a majority of influencers r only influencers because of initial surgeries (would Jessica Alves continually be in papers if she didnā€™t?), I donā€™t think they actually regret it.

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Looks like Tayla is home, how old is Tayla other half as some photos he looks a lot older.

Is Holly home now.in their unused house.

Alexis123

Tommy on this morning, why is this man everywhere? Who cares?
Donā€™t judge me for watching this morning, nursing a hangover. šŸ˜…

catapillar19

the poses are a no but one thing i canā€™t get behind is the ryanair/private jet flying. people wouldnā€™t be happy either way so i do kinda
feel for her in that sense but there is 10000% something going on with her and tommy

fwooper

VIP Member
Itā€™s extremely common, and this place has done it on plenty of influencers which you can see on their insta, so I wouldnt rule it out.

I donā€™t doubt she may have had actual surgery for it though, including the lipo arms, but Iā€™m just saying this option is a possibility.

Either way, we know sheā€™s had something done.
Eh I still don't think it's even a possibility. Not saying it isn't common, but that's the sort of thing you get when you a) can't afford the real thing and b) are stupid enough to be unaware of the risks of a nonsurgical BBL and to let someone who isn't a doctor to inject something into your arse. Now I'm definitely not saying Molly couldn't be guilty of the second one, but I'm having a hard time imagining her popping into a backstreet filler clinic to get this done when she can afford the real deal.

Also there's a picture on a previous thread of her with the unmistakable lipo belly (they take fat from your stomach and inject it into your bum and leaves very tell-tale signs), so there's no question for me.

sasbeep

VIP Member
Ā£500 for a Ryan Air return flight from Manchester to Ibiza?
If theyā€™d have tweaked the dates they could have paid Ā£40 each & Molly could have paid for that too šŸ˜‚
Nah the only way to get cheap flights to a destination like Ibiza in summer is to go at like 6am and either leave at 6am or 11:30pm. No one wants that!