Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry saying that it’s the longest period of not washing her hair.. and yet was happy to get in the swimming pool. Is that not a bit gross?

Reactions: 8

RuinedMeMojo

But let’s say for arguments sake she hasn’t had a BBL. What cosmetic procedure could she have had to get her body like that? Cos surely she’s not stupid enough to do that since they’re illegal (and for good reason). If she’s had nothing done why wouldn’t she be shutting the comments down and rumours down like she did with the Ryanair drama?
You can actually just get filler put in your hips and butt now, called a non surgical BBL
 so it could also just be that she’s been having that done slowly and also explains why no downtime

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if there are two, or even three full time nanny’s. The amount they’re away or just not with Bambi they’d need a team to cover days, nights and weekends.
Oh yes, absolutely. I expect there’s a team and the baby has become familiar with them all since birth and between them they provide 24/7 wrap around cover whenever needed.

They’re probably from some discrete agency that brands itself as working with celebrities and ‘high net worth individuals’ or something like that. They’ll be well used to fitting in with families, travelling with them etc and doing whatever is required of them. As I’ve always said, MM and Lurch do the occasional bit of a babysitting whenever the fancy takes them and they haven’t got anything else on that they’d rather do. Zoe most probably makes her arrangements to see the baby direct with the nannies too.

Jas28

Chatty Member
I never understood the whole BBL thing in the first place. Going on the old adage of ‘does my bum look big in this’ the idea that a massive arse is somehow attractive is so weird to me. Most of the people who have this highly risky surgery are quite small and it is like having the bolt on tits done, it just makes you look massive when they’re not really.
It doesn’t sound like it’s particularly reversible and messes with your weight distribution. Why pay to in essence look fat?
The kardashians started it and people saw how rich and famous they are so copied them. Also certain type of men are into that look so essentially for the male gaze which is sad

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
I doubt it would be that you’d have to have thousands of mls to get that much of a difference that she has and it’s also even more dangerous than a BBL with many people having really really serious complications. Any respectable aesthetics practitioner would NOT do this treatment.
The problem is the aesthetics industry at moment is like wild west, there is little regulation about what can be done and who can do what, just because someone won't do it doesn't mean someone else won't.

The government are looking into tightening rules but its still in consultation.

Tayla Blue had a Nu Skin team with her sisters. They made a fortune. She did say she stepped away but I think she just meant flogging it
 I’m sure they still actually make money off it. This was after she had her own clothing brand called Hot Mess and rich parents.

It is the same MLM as Perrie but another tattle thread for Tayla or Perrie (can’t remember which) said that it was rumoured they didn’t actually get along??? 👀

Tayla kept begging Molly on stories and Molly then saw and commented on a pic. That’s how the “friendship” started.
---
Tayla’s uploaded this of Molly. 😄
She has not stepped away from nuskin
 she profits from all the
Tayla Blue had a Nu Skin team with her sisters. They made a fortune. She did say she stepped away but I think she just meant flogging it
 I’m sure they still actually make money off it. This was after she had her own clothing brand called Hot Mess and rich parents.

It is the same MLM as Perrie but another tattle thread for Tayla or Perrie (can’t remember which) said that it was rumoured they didn’t actually get along??? 👀

Tayla kept begging Molly on stories and Molly then saw and commented on a pic. That’s how the “friendship” started.
---
Tayla’s uploaded this of Molly. 😄
---
She has not stepped away from nuskin
 she profits from all the
Tayla has teams of people under her in Nuskin
 this is where she makes her money. Her next money making mission is to flog whatever memree is to her GG girls that she has friended. Tayla Blue does not give a shit about any of her GG’s.. all she wants is your money. I for one, will not give her one penny . She posts photos of herself in a frumpy sweater, boyfriend jeans and try’s to get her GG’s to buy
 She really looks like a fat slob.

Last edited:
  • Heart

GalGal

VIP Member
I don’t know why these celebrities insist on living in a mansion without ever actually living in it. Aren’t homes meant to be lived in?
And why stay in a hotel a stones throw away from your luxury mansion?? Just goes to show she is child that hasn’t grown up and needs someone to take care of her all the time like a parent. Can’t be alone.
---
I don’t think molly will ever leave Tommy because she can’t bare the thought of being alone, even if the relationship makes her feel lonely.
Agree on the stupid habit they’ve got into of having hotel nights in Manchester for birthdays, anniversaries etc. basically going from one luxury bedroom to another. They could do movie and takeout night at home then go away somewhere amazing for the weekend. Money and childcare aren’t an issue for them.

Reactions: 7

RR20

Can I jst ask having only become I slightly more interested in MM in last month or so how does she make this much per month? Apart from filter what does she make money from genuinely curious

I think most of her income is from paid partnerships with brands such as L'Oreal. She used to promote Beauty Works and Look Fantastic a lot but I'm not sure if she still does as I don't watch all her videos.

Also I think she will have made millions from the PLT deals she had since leaving Love Island. The media reported she made over ÂŁ5 million a year when they said she's the Creative Director. She'll also get ad sense money from the YouTube videos.

Alexis123

What’s everyone’s thoughts on her Cannes look? But..why tf was Molly Mae even invited.. mind boggling!

I have to say I somewhat liked this look. The minimal makeup with the focus on her eye lashes and the intentional undone shorter hair worked together unexpectedly. Black looks good on her but I wasn’t a fan of the dress itself.

Over all, this was a look she pulled off relatively well compared to most of her previous atrociously styled previous events looks
(scraped back hair etc)

You have to cringe at her uncomfortable posing in the carpet though.. she was trying WAY too hard she almost twisted her neck or broke her back 😂

View attachment 2955428View attachment 2955429View attachment 2955430
For having all of that money she doesn’t look it. She looks nice but only like a normal girl like anyone is, getting ready for a night out (if it was a shorter dress maybe) I agree she’s styles better than usual but I think we’re just shocked in comparison. She could look a lot more expensive and luxury. She just looks cheap.
---
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her Cannes look? But..why tf was Molly Mae even invited.. mind boggling!

I have to say I somewhat liked this look. The minimal makeup with the focus on her eye lashes and the intentional undone shorter hair worked together unexpectedly. Black looks good on her but I wasn’t a fan of the dress itself.

Over all, this was a look she pulled off relatively well compared to most of her previous atrociously styled previous events looks
(scraped back hair etc)

You have to cringe at her uncomfortable posing in the carpet though.. she was trying WAY too hard she almost twisted her neck or broke her back 😂

View attachment 2955428View attachment 2955429View attachment 2955430
Me bending over backwards for people. 😍

• Haha
My mum went to boarding school as her dad was always travelling for work, she always claims she had an absolute blast, just saying.
Kids raised by au pairs and Nannie’s etc often cherish the small amount of time they do get with their parents. I know it’s not how a lot of parents would choose to raise their families but it’s not all bad.
My heart doesn’t bleed for MM’s daughter because she’s being raised by nannies. She’s clearly well looked after, is safe and is probably perfectly happy. I just don’t see why MM can’t be honest and say Lurch and I are very busy with work commitments etc and we don’t want to take her with us so we pay people to look after her, like we do with the cats.

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
I have some unpopular opinion. i guess molly paid for the whole thing which here is my view as i am probably the poorest among all my cousins - i dont think zoe should expect molly to pay anything more than her fair share and if she is willingly paying the whole thing zoe should be grateful instead of hating what molly spends on her friends. its her own money she earned it however silly we think. its like if we have rich parents we should not hate if they dont pay for everything we do?

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Absolute idiots on Facebook - article saying “Molly Mae shares baby number 2 news” and if people actually bothered to click on said article, they’d realise that she said they’re not trying any time soon - comments are filled with congratulations 🙄

• Haha