Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep memree is fragrance related so I'm thinking along lines of FM Fragrances which is another MLM, plus she already has a inbuilt army of idiots ready to buy her tit.

These people who run MLM high up like Tayla are basically scumbags creaming off everyone else, but it's denied they are pyramid schemes.

Tayla is all about image as that helps people in the MLM and having molly as her friend helps her sell that successful image having celeb friends.

Reactions: 15
She might be holding the fork in her right hand or the photo might have been flipped. Is it me or are those portions absolutely huge? Especially Mollys?
Thought that but looking at her hand/rings seems she just holding it in wrong hand and like someone who has never held a fork in their life. Do we reckon the nanny has the job of teaching these life skills to the baby

Reactions: 4
Idk who she thinks she’s kidding😂 (side note - I’ve recently realised how much of a terrible diet she has)
She’s so lazy too. In her recent vlog she had ordered a chicken salad and chips (2 days in a row). Could you not have just made that yourself hun?

also someone has quite obviously prepared all of Bambi’s meals in the freezer for her 😂

Reactions: 21
You’re talking about the girl who gets a coffee delivered to her house… she could just buy a proper coffee machine but she’s far too lazy to do that

She has all those gadgets, she's posted them onto her home account before. All the most expensive coffee machines/smeg/cooking/kitchen gadgets and she is still a clueless bint. All the gear no idea and such

Reactions: 20
Zoe’s going to love the picture of “her & mols” in the DM this morning 😂😂😂

Under the photo :

“Molly slicked her blonde locks into a neat bun and accessorised with an array of gold chunky jewellery and a stylish watch as she stepped out alongside her sister Zoe”

edit to add quote

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Under the photo :

“Molly slicked her blonde locks into a neat bun and accessorised with an array of gold chunky jewellery and a stylish watch as she stepped out alongside her sister Zoe”

edit to add quote
I know all the instagirls think that hair looks nice but it looks like a ‘my hair is greasy’ bun.

Reactions: 16

Under the photo :

edit to add quote
Does she EVER have those jeans off?!

Under the photo :

edit to add quote
The arms 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Bbls can make girls look really stumpy and wide . I do know of girls who have had them and they look good . But the ones who look good go to the gym and the legs flow to the bum type thing . Molly has a very square look with the bbl she has clearly had . Lipo arms for sure !
i don’t get thehype about her personally and I don’t think she is particularly stylish . She also allows Tommy fury to cheat on her and then posts how perfect they are . She is the poster girl of being an insta hun

Reactions: 27
She has all those gadgets, she's posted them onto her home account before. All the most expensive coffee machines/smeg/cooking/kitchen gadgets and she is still a clueless bint. All the gear no idea and such
The amount of stuff in their house that must be gathering dust though. The gym that barely gets used, the kitchen that never gets cooked in while they get deliveroo, the SMEG coffee machine that doesn’t get touched while they get takeout coffee daily, the piles of beautiful clothes in sure she owns but never wears because she’s always in a prison issue trakkie, the huge untouched bedroom that barely gets slept in because they’re away all the time.

Reactions: 30
The amount of stuff in their house that must be gathering dust though. The gym that barely gets used, the kitchen that never gets cooked in while they get deliveroo, the SMEG coffee machine that doesn’t get touched while they get takeout coffee daily, the piles of beautiful clothes in sure she owns but never wears because she’s always in a prison issue trakkie, the huge untouched bedroom that barely gets slept in because they’re away all the time.
It’s so strange isn’t it. My friend is a big coffee lover and has been saving up for the last three months to buy a really good coffee machine for home because even though it’s an investment, they’re still hundreds of pounds and not many people can spend that sort of money at the drop of a hat. Yet Molly can and she doesn’t even drink the stuff 😂

Reactions: 13
She might be holding the fork in her right hand or the photo might have been flipped. Is it me or are those portions absolutely huge? Especially Mollys?
The village cafe portions are huge, swear the wraps are the size of my head 😂

Reactions: 2
I see MM and Lurch are at Center Parcs with Tay Blu and her partner. Is see he’s riding a bike pulling the kids along. No chance you’ll see Lurch doing that. I doubt that melt can even ride a bike

• Haha
Reactions: 19