Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people really order beans on toast when they go out to a cafe? I love it for a quick lunch as much as the next person but it's like, the easiest thing you could make at home lol. Basic witch kind of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do people really order beans on toast when they go out to a cafe? I love it for a quick lunch as much as the next person but it's like, the easiest thing you could make at home lol. Basic witch kind of tit.
Youā€™re talking about the girl who gets a coffee delivered to her houseā€¦ she could just buy a proper coffee machine but sheā€™s far too lazy to do that

Reactions: 11
That picture shows sheā€™s so normal looking I donā€™t understand why people gush over her. Oh wait, itā€™s because she looks like a frigging supermodel in her Instagram pictures.
---
And why the dirty delete? we see her looking far worse on her YouTube channel!

Reactions: 23
Tommy's sweet potato fries and wrap look nice though.

The outfit she has got on does her no favours

Reactions: 11
Youā€™re talking about the girl who gets a coffee delivered to her houseā€¦ she could just buy a proper coffee machine but sheā€™s far too lazy to do that
Even though she doesn't even like coffee but she has to fit in with the Pinterest aEsThEtiC

Reactions: 1
Am I going crazy, is she not only holding the fork in the strangest way Iā€™ve ever seen, but the fork is in her right hand?!?
I also hold a fork in my right hand šŸ™ˆ have done it since I was a child. I do hold it properly though Iā€™ve never seen anyone hold it at the end like that šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
I hold it in my right hand once I'm not cutting something. If I'm cutting, the knife is in my right šŸ˜…

Reactions: 8
Tayla Blue had a Nu Skin team with her sisters. They made a fortune. She did say she stepped away but I think she just meant flogging itā€¦ Iā€™m sure they still actually make money off it. This was after she had her own clothing brand called Hot Mess and rich parents.

It is the same MLM as Perrie but another tattle thread for Tayla or Perrie (canā€™t remember which) said that it was rumoured they didnā€™t actually get along??? šŸ‘€

Tayla kept begging Molly on stories and Molly then saw and commented on a pic. Thatā€™s how the ā€œfriendshipā€ started.
---
Taylaā€™s uploaded this of Molly. šŸ˜„
She has not stepped away from nuskinā€¦ she profits from all the
Tayla Blue had a Nu Skin team with her sisters. They made a fortune. She did say she stepped away but I think she just meant flogging itā€¦ Iā€™m sure they still actually make money off it. This was after she had her own clothing brand called Hot Mess and rich parents.

It is the same MLM as Perrie but another tattle thread for Tayla or Perrie (canā€™t remember which) said that it was rumoured they didnā€™t actually get along??? šŸ‘€

Tayla kept begging Molly on stories and Molly then saw and commented on a pic. Thatā€™s how the ā€œfriendshipā€ started.
---
Taylaā€™s uploaded this of Molly. šŸ˜„
---
She has not stepped away from nuskinā€¦ she profits from all the
Tayla has teams of people under her in Nuskinā€¦ this is where she makes her money. Her next money making mission is to flog whatever memree is to her GG girls that she has friended. Tayla Blue does not give a tit about any of her GGā€™s.. all she wants is your money. I for one, will not give her one penny . She posts photos of herself in a frumpy sweater, boyfriend jeans and tryā€™s to get her GGā€™s to buyā€¦ She really looks like a fat slob.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8