Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when people get a BBL done they always seem to look odd shaped very wide and kind of square even kim k looks very wide hipped without all the filters and stuff. It just shows how much Molly edits her pictures as she looks tiny like a size 6 on insta

Reactions: 19
I think when people get a BBL done they always seem to look odd shaped very wide and kind of square even kim k looks very wide hipped without all the filters and stuff. It just shows how much Molly edits her pictures as she looks tiny like a size 6 on insta
Definitely I know two people who have had one and they actually have made them look much bigger than they were before (which was definitely not the goal). Both of them would appear to be overweight if you were looking at them from the front purely due to the size of their hips but then the stick legs with no muscle give it away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not the ‘in and around gym equipment’ posts now she’s healing from her surgery 😅
We saw the scars girl.
---
Also I can’t bear to watch her videos, the way she talks just pure tik tok talk.
‘It’s giving’/ ‘the girlies’ / ‘the xxx is xxxing’

shut the hell up and find your personality.
she literally just adopts the persona of whatever is trending on tiktok. Brainrot to the 100%

** bad bbl surgery.
I think you’ll find it’s actually the result of poor surgeons and trying to give everyone the bodies that have been popularised via instagram.

The best surgery is the surgery that you can’t tell it’s been done. And we often put that down to good looks or genetics.

Unfortuantly with the rise of the Kardashian’s we now see more of the dramatic tiny waist, huge rounded waists you explain.
---
It’s like boob jobs, some look incredible. And then you have the awful Katie price-esque bowls stuck to the chest look.
It seems this day everyone wants it to be known that they’ve had surgery

Reactions: 11
What I don’t get about the hair is she ✨ literally ✨ has enough money to have someone come to her house and do her hair three times a week. She could even put a bloody hairdressers sink in her house if she wanted to.

Reactions: 40
What I don’t get about the hair is she ✨ literally ✨ has enough money to have someone come to her house and do her hair three times a week. She could even put a bloody hairdressers sink in her house if she wanted to.
So true. Why she ever had bad roots or greasy hair I don’t know. I would LOVE to be able to afford blowdries like her

Reactions: 27
So true. Why she ever had bad roots or greasy hair I don’t know. I would LOVE to be able to afford blowdries like her
I’d have one every time I washed my hair if I were rich 😂 I don’t understand why she takes no pride in her appearance.

Reactions: 21
One day BBLs will be seen in the same light that bolt on breast implants are seen now. I hope it’s soon 😅

I’ve never once seen a good BBL, you cannot just have a phat ass and look normal unless you’ve worked for it so everything evens out (or if it’s natural, obviously).

Like someone else said the other day, she looks like an ant with it - they all do! 🐜🐜🐜

I worry for anyone who’s had a BBL. god knows what is gonna come out in years to come about them

Reactions: 36
I worry for anyone who’s had a BBL. god knows what is gonna come out in years to come about them
Bbl’s and vaping are gonna be the biggest downfall of our generation, the NHS can’t handle it as it is let alone when everyone’s lungs are collapsing and they have silicone floating about their legs

Reactions: 37
she should've just got off her backside and worked out in the gym she would have looked much better then what she does now with lipo and BBL.

Reactions: 23
She looks like SpongeBob square pants! Typical out of proportion shoulders due to arm lipo. Saw someone on TikTok saying about a few celebs looking like this too. It’s sickening really how she’s just passing it off as natural. Little miss keeping it real huh?? Or not.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Molly doesn’t even seem to do ads for PLT anymore 🤔 it used to be every other post PLT. Really wonder what’s happened there

Reactions: 13
Molly doesn’t even seem to do ads for PLT anymore 🤔 it used to be every other post PLT. Really wonder what’s happened there
She can’t seem to keep a friendship or relationship business or otherwise. Says a lot!

Reactions: 5