Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any other parent leaving their child this often would get reported to social services for neglect?!
This isn’t them showing Bambi to work hard. This is a baby who will have no attachment to her mother and father EVER. Who will grow up with attachment issues!!! Very very sad. I could never leave my children like she does… I am all for a career and time with my partner but my maternal instinct wants to be with my children over anything.

the more she does, the more I dislike her. I don’t care about PJ vs Ryanair and who deserved which plane, that poor child has no idea who her mother is. Bambi is simply used for engagement purposes.
She leaves her child with a nanny. Whilst I agree she and Bambi probably aren’t very bonded leaving a child with a competent nanny doesn’t get anyone reported to social services.

Reactions: 48
Tommy is away and she is away two weekends in a row, her and Tommy are tit parents they really are and Bambi was just a fashion accessory, to try and get into the mums bit of market.

There is no need to be leaving your kid so much with how much money they have, they are disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I think Bambi was a complete accident. At the time I was a bit like oh yeah an “accident” whereas now I genuinely believe that. I don’t think they were ready, I don’t think it was planned but I also think they couldn’t contemplate the other option which is fair. I think they both now feel trapped hence the engagement because it certainly wasn’t looking likely before. I think he felt pressure to do it from his family and I think Fran told her it was a better “look” than just having a baby with your boyfriend.

Reactions: 36
I think Bambi was a complete accident. At the time I was a bit like oh yeah an “accident” whereas now I genuinely believe that. I don’t think they were ready, I don’t think it was planned but I also think they couldn’t contemplate the other option which is fair. I think they both now feel trapped hence the engagement because it certainly wasn’t looking likely before. I think he felt pressure to do it from his family and I think Fran told her it was a better “look” than just having a baby with your boyfriend.
Totally agree, I think ideally she would have wanted to be married before having a baby.

Reactions: 11
I usually like Molly mae but why is she like a broken record when it comes to the drinking situation. We’ve established you don’t drink, you could have a couple drinks to celebrate your sister getting married, but if you don’t want to then fine? Just stop talking about it constantly

Reactions: 44
Yikes that L'oreal advert is not a good look for her at all. I wonder if she tried to make them photoshop/edit it in post?

I sent it to my boyfriend and he's like "is she bald on one side?" 😂 Having her hair in the sleek bun has really not done her any favours 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Tayla went with MM for her body "tweakments" and therefore MM needs to keep her onside to not spill the beans... We all know Zoe would have been at home with Bambi

Reactions: 9
the vlog was so boring it was just her and tayla speaking in their room the whole time! zoe did say in her recent video she didnt want to vlog but wanted molly to so that she had a video to look back on to remember the weekend and there was hardly any footage of anyone else or zoe
Molly and Tayla were talking about Zoe dancing round the villa and having a glow about her. That’s what Zoe wanted them to Vlog!! Not her bitchy sister and side kick talking about it in a bathroom at the end of the day with a mouth full of toothpaste 🤢

Reactions: 40
Any other parent leaving their child this often would get reported to social services for neglect?!
This isn’t them showing Bambi to work hard. This is a baby who will have no attachment to her mother and father EVER. Who will grow up with attachment issues!!! Very very sad. I could never leave my children like she does… I am all for a career and time with my partner but my maternal instinct wants to be with my children over anything.

the more she does, the more I dislike her. I don’t care about PJ vs Ryanair and who deserved which plane, that poor child has no idea who her mother is. Bambi is simply used for engagement purposes.

Friend of mine is a nanny for 'high-net-worth' families. It's insane what their lives are like. Some come out well-rounded, go into high paying jobs etc. But so many have WEIRD issues.

Their expensive private schools are literally full of girls (and boys) with eating disorders, various issues, a few identifying as 'furries' in her families school and growling at other kids lol yet they get pandered to due to the parents paying so much money... their lives are nothing like mainstream schools.

They're usually pressured to be high achievers and the parents are barely present, work all hours... and just throw money at all their issues and nothing works. It's a crazy, crazy world if you see what its like. It's very typical for kids like Bambi to grow up detached and with issues because it's not normal and natural for your main bond to be with a nanny. Oh and these HNW kids pretty much all have nannies til they're like 18 BTW lol

Glad I grew up normal!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Aw thanks so much for the hen do vlog Molly it was so nice to see you and Tayla chatting in the room for 80% of it. You really captured all of those special, fun, memorable moments for your sister and all the viewers ❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Bambi was 100% an accident but you know what? Own it! She didn’t ask to be born, maybe put your ALL into her and put yourself second for once - but no they won’t! Also Molly was interviewing Nannies with Fran when she was 5 months pregnant so she was NEVER going to be a hands on mum and she knew it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Nahhh molly has done Tayla dirty there 😂 who needs enemy’s when you’ve got mates like that posting your worst angles for millions to see 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Nahhh molly has done Tayla dirty there 😂 who needs enemy’s when you’ve got mates like that posting your worst angles for millions to see 😳
That is so mean girl of her. Especially when she has said in the past that the paps have made her feel so insecure etc when she isn’t feeling great about herself due to weight gain etc. So now she’s had lipo and whatever else, she does the exact thing to people that she hated being done to her. Witch.

Reactions: 27
Was tayla not backing shots of tequila rose in the vlog and weren’t they bickering over which day they were going to be drinking? I don’t think she’s pregnant.. think that’s just her body.

Reactions: 24