Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She leaves her child with a nanny. Whilst I agree she and Bambi probably aren’t very bonded leaving a child with a competent nanny doesn’t get anyone reported to social services.
Furthermore, the way it is with that child, she is probably much happier with her nannies anyway because they’re the ones who’ve raised her from birth. They are her primary caregivers, not the occasional babysitters MM and Lurch.

Reactions: 8
I only follow MM intermittently, but if I'm right did MM go to Dubai without Bambi (B was pictured with Tommy, who flew out later?), then Ibiza without her, now a work trip without her. And did they go skiing without B on the infamous private jet trip? And there was that wellness retreat at one point as well. How many days has MM actually seen her kid in the last couple of months?

Reactions: 32
I only follow MM intermittently, but if I'm right did MM go to Dubai without Bambi (B was pictured with Tommy, who flew out later?), then Ibiza without her, now a work trip without her. And did they go skiing without B on the infamous private jet trip? And there was that wellness retreat at one point as well. How many days has MM actually seen her kid in the last couple of months?
Bambi was on the private jet trip. I think Zoe was invited just to babysit

Reactions: 10
In the new vlog she says she had 3 tequilas and felt normal? Wouldn't someone who doesn't drink be quite drunk after that

Reactions: 15
In the new vlog she says she had 3 tequilas and felt normal? Wouldn't someone who doesn't drink be quite drunk after that
i've noticed when i'm very aware of my surroundings and/or feeling anxious drinking does absolutely nothing for me, i've had days were i've drank constantly for hours and feel as sober as when I woke up. she seems constantly uptight and aware of how she's being perceived so she probably wasn't one bit relaxed and didn't allow herself to be drunk

Reactions: 18
100000% lipo scar, dark coloured as it’s still healing.
Under the arm near the pit to keep it hidden.

No way she has toned her arms more than her sister within a few months, when she continues to be so unfit and eat tit.
Arms (and in particular inner arms) are one of the hardest places to tone without lots of work in the gym. Which we KNOW she hasn’t done.
---
Definitely looks like old bruising. I wonder if Lipo causes that weird texture. It may just be weird patchy self tan but I think you're right.
If you don’t have the aftercare (lymphatic drains and compression) then it can result in lumpiness.
This often will go away over time but depending on the quality of the surgeon it can be permeant.

It can take up to 6 months to fully disappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Watching the vlog, I’ve said it before but her relationship with Tay is so weird. She’s quite rude and bossy to her. Kinda mocks her or makes her the butt of her joke.

Tay just puts up with it because she’s such a fan girl.

molly found the perfect person to have as her sidekick

Reactions: 20
I barely drink but went out a few weeks ago and had two shots and a martini which is loads for me. I felt fine, slept fine, woke up feeling fine but friends told me I was giggling and difficult to get back into the car! Sometimes you just don’t feel it, you feel like you’re in control when you’re not.

Reactions: 5
Tayla knows Molly is her meal ticket to being an influencer and having a bigger following. She will be happy for Molly to post anything of her. Like they say, no such thing as bad press.

As for Tayla’s figure, I don’t think she is pregnant again. They had to have IVF to conceive Storie. She is very open about her figure on her page. She will no doubt use these as a “look at all the weight I’ve lost” post in a few months.

Reactions: 30
Nahhh molly has done Tayla dirty there 😂 who needs enemy’s when you’ve got mates like that posting your worst angles for millions to see 😳
Tbf tayla posts pics on her story with her stomach out I don’t think she cares lol

Reactions: 12
Molly and Tayla were talking about Zoe dancing round the villa and having a glow about her. That’s what Zoe wanted them to Vlog!! Not her bitchy sister and side kick talking about it in a bathroom at the end of the day with a mouth full of toothpaste 🤢
her brushing her teeth whilst talking was making me feel SICK wtf this is the multimillionaire influencer who has made money with her “good looks”

also the advert, she’s shot herself in the foot by making her image her brand. She can’t escape from the fact she doesn’t look like she used to. She aged like milk and she’s only 25?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22