Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why Molly was acting surprised at Ibiza prices. She’s been many times before and even worked there at one point so she KNOWS. Complaining about €40 for a gin (ridiculous I know) when you’ve chose the location knowing full well the prices???
She likes to fake moan about prices after people were slating her for spending so much. She started it when they went to Switzerland as that was straight after the media were writing headline after headline about the amount of expensive jewellery she would wear, adding up the costs of all her Van Cleef and Cartier. Whatever the media or public write about her, she immediately goes to do the opposite to please them. Like mentioning food being pricey etc to come across as someone thats frivolous with money.

It confuses me seeing so many comments saying Bambi was an accident. C’mon guys, any woman who falls pregnant while not on contraception can’t claim it as an accident. You can natural cycle it all you want, but logic, science and common sense says you’re highly likely to fall pregnant. Besides, she openly stated many times that she wanted a baby. Her and Tommy had bought houses together, been with each other years, financially stable and Molly was bored…makes perfect sense that they were trying. Has it turned out to be different to how she imagined, of course, but I think they were both most definitely actively trying for a baby.

Reactions: 20
What’s going on with the black bit sticking out of the back? Photoshop fail?
IMG_2295.png

Reactions: 2
Come on now, she’s hardly obese! Be fair.
Tayla is obese. People in the UK have a distorted view of what obesity is given that everyone is generally larger than they were. But that doesn’t change the fact that Tayla is very overweight

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her Cannes look? But..why tf was Molly Mae even invited.. mind boggling!

I have to say I somewhat liked this look. The minimal makeup with the focus on her eye lashes and the intentional undone shorter hair worked together unexpectedly. Black looks good on her but I wasn’t a fan of the dress itself.

Over all, this was a look she pulled off relatively well compared to most of her previous atrociously styled previous events looks
(scraped back hair etc)

You have to cringe at her uncomfortable posing in the carpet though.. she was trying WAY too hard she almost twisted her neck or broke her back 😂

IMG_4223.jpeg
IMG_4221.jpeg
IMG_4225.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her Cannes look? But..why tf was Molly Mae even invited.. mind boggling!

I have to say I somewhat liked this look. The minimal makeup with the focus on her eye lashes and the intentional undone shorter hair worked together unexpectedly. Black looks good on her but I wasn’t a fan of the dress itself.

Over all, this was a look she pulled off relatively well compared to most of her previous atrociously styled previous events looks
(scraped back hair etc)

You have to cringe at her uncomfortable posing in the carpet though.. she was trying WAY too hard she almost twisted her neck or broke her back 😂

View attachment 2955428View attachment 2955429View attachment 2955430
these poses are tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 63

(scraped back hair etc)

For having all of that money she doesn’t look it. She looks nice but only like a normal girl like anyone is, getting ready for a night out (if it was a shorter dress maybe) I agree she’s styles better than usual but I think we’re just shocked in comparison. She could look a lot more expensive and luxury. She just looks cheap.
---

(scraped back hair etc)

Me bending over backwards for people. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7

(scraped back hair etc)

Can’t stop dying at these pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her poor neck lmaoooo

Personally I think it was a good dress choice but, her hair would’ve looked better up and she should’ve done more with her make up. The dress is nice but her face and hair look boring with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tayla is obese. People in the UK have a distorted view of what obesity is given that everyone is generally larger than they were. But that doesn’t change the fact that Tayla is very overweight
She's still not obese

Reactions: 20
Tayla knows Molly is her meal ticket to being an influencer and having a bigger following. She will be happy for Molly to post anything of her. Like they say, no such thing as bad press.

As for Tayla’s figure, I don’t think she is pregnant again. They had to have IVF to conceive Storie. She is very open about her figure on her page. She will no doubt use these as a “look at all the weight I’ve lost” post in a few months.
she had IVF so she didn’t have to have sex with jack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the poses are a no but one thing i can’t get behind is the ryanair/private jet flying. people wouldn’t be happy either way so i do kinda
feel for her in that sense but there is 10000% something going on with her and tommy

Reactions: 7
I'm really sorry but you are wrong and have toxic point of view towards bodies. She's not obese lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46