Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah still very much so involved but keeps it away from her socials for some reason. Maybe because she makes so much money from the people below her that she doesn’t need to or she doesn’t want her “girl gang” knowing about it
Which mlm is she in?
---
What is MLM
Multi level marketing, Herbalife, Amway, even the body shop at home. Basically you can sell the product but the only real money comes from recruiting people beneath you. It’s widely thought they’re pyramid schemes that manage to skirt the law. There’s an excellent podcast on them, the dream and plenty of YouTube stuff about them. There’s a thirty minute Vice documentary on YouTube about lularoe which I enjoyed, it’s called why women are quitting their side hustle.
---
I can’t help but feel sorry for Bambi on a really deep level. I shouldn’t because she’s gonna be rich AF and have an easy life but her life exudes sadness to me. She always seems like an after thought.
She’ll have anything she wants but not what she actually needs, a mum and dad willing to put in the time and effort. Hopefully they’ve got a decent team of Nannie’s to fill the void somewhat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Which mlm is she in?
---

Multi level marketing, Herbalife, Amway, even the body shop at home. Basically you can sell the product but the only real money comes from recruiting people beneath you. It’s widely thought they’re pyramid schemes that manage to skirt the law. There’s an excellent podcast on them, the dream and plenty of YouTube stuff about them. There’s a thirty minute Vice documentary on YouTube about lularoe which I enjoyed, it’s called why women are quitting their side hustle.
---

She’ll have anything she wants but not what she actually needs, a mum and dad willing to put in the time and effort. Hopefully they’ve got a decent team of Nannie’s to fill the void somewhat.
Oh I know what you mean. Similar to what that Lanniloves does with FM if any of you follow her. She seems to be minted now

Reactions: 4
I remember her being on this show. She did not come across well. I think they worked out she was from a wealthy family and used the family money to portray a lifestyle that she pretended came from her MLM. I assumed she wasn't involved any more though, is she still in MLM?
Definitely agree about pyramid schemes. The only thing I will say though is that that Laura May is also a scammer. She was a “self taught MUA” who wasn’t great but sort of faked it til she made it, and hyped herself up. She charged young girls £6k to do her 1-1 “makeup courses”, which they then couldn’t get insurance to do as her courses had no accreditation what with her not being qualified herself… meanwhile she was scamming people with Arbonne. She also used to drive round in a pink g wagon and post loads of manifestation type bollocks to convince people to pay her so they too could become rich. So yeah she’s no better than any of them 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Which mlm is she in?
---

---

Tayla is part of Nu Skin

Reactions: 4
Never usually post on Molly’s thread but I’m wondering if anything has happened to Fran. She just seems to have vanished, hasn’t posted on her own instagram in a while and not been in any of Mollys videos. Before she’d be in little clips here and there when they went to London or what not but there’s been nothing. It’s Frans birthday today and she has reposted photos on her story of birthday wishes but the photos don’t seem recent.

Reactions: 30
Bit weird that Molly hasn’t even posted anything for Frans birthday. Zoe has but not Molly 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Definitely agree about pyramid schemes. The only thing I will say though is that that Laura May is also a scammer. She was a “self taught MUA” who wasn’t great but sort of faked it til she made it, and hyped herself up. She charged young girls £6k to do her 1-1 “makeup courses”, which they then couldn’t get insurance to do as her courses had no accreditation what with her not being qualified herself… meanwhile she was scamming people with Arbonne. She also used to drive round in a pink g wagon and post loads of manifestation type bollocks to convince people to pay her so they too could become rich. So yeah she’s no better than any of them 😂
Is this laura may Cox?
If it is she's an absolute weapon. I won't say how but I know a lot about her. I've got a lot of Goss lol

So I just checked and it is. I've known her for years. She was a total cow in school. Really nasty and bitchy, a bully.
Thought she was above everyone. Had a leg up into her business ventures too by way of a rich daddy.
She started off doing makeup and the MLM arbonne and yes she scammed people because she had no qualifications whatsoever. When people sussed her out she moved away and started tattooing instead.
Pretty much everyone from her life before has distanced themselves from her, because she is such a shallow, fictitious person who will do anything for ££ and to climb a social ladder.

Sorry that's off topic but she's actually horrible!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Soooo for her “bestie” tayla she takes her on a surprise private jet week away skiing

But it’s her manager / “2nd mum” birthday and she can’t even do a birthday post ?! 🤣

I thought her a Fran were really close? Fran seems to of done a LOT for Molly over the years and been really there for her in many ways. Clearly she isn’t important enough for a surprise holiday away

Reactions: 27
Soooo for her “bestie” tayla she takes her on a surprise private jet week away skiing

But it’s her manager / “2nd mum” birthday and she can’t even do a birthday post ?! 🤣

I thought her a Fran were really close? Fran seems to of done a LOT for Molly over the years and been really there for her in many ways. Clearly she isn’t important enough for a surprise holiday away
Molly gets bored of people when they finish serving their purpose to her.

Reactions: 17
Yeah still very much so involved but keeps it away from her socials for some reason. Maybe because she makes so much money from the people below her that she doesn’t need to or she doesn’t want her “girl gang” knowing about it
I think this is definitely the reason, I remember when she was posting back in the day about it and she was going on these holidays with the MLM company, and she was top dog- she’ll have that many people under her losing money, recruiting other people doing the exact same thing which she’ll profit off too, she doesn’t even have to promote it, crazy. She literally says in the iplayer doc as well about trying to promote it to mums on mat leave who don’t want to return to work 🤯 absolutely disgusting, she’s a vile person

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think this is definitely the reason, I remember when she was posting back in the day about it and she was going on these holidays with the MLM company, and she was top dog- she’ll have that many people under her losing money, recruiting other people doing the exact same thing which she’ll profit off too, she doesn’t even have to promote it, crazy. She literally says in the iplayer doc as well about trying to promote it to mums on mat leave who don’t want to return to work 🤯 absolutely disgusting, she’s a vile person
MLMs had a surge in lockdowns unfortunately (or so I heard) because of lay offs etc. According to the internet military wives are also susceptible, they struggle to get jobs because of having to move intermittently. MLMs are absolutely scummy and everyone should know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She loves to show off doesn't she I bet she didn't do any of this herself
Exactly. More piles of personalised tit that she just orders online and probably gets free. The kid will be handed straight back to the nanny once the photos are out of the way so those two melts can get on with their day.

Reactions: 32
IMG_3269.jpeg

Why did Tayla include this photo in her recent post? 🤣🤣🤣 its not a good candid pic, looks like something she took by accident 💀 I swear she loves uploading unflattering photos of Molly 😂 sometimes it feel like she’s low-key trying expose her for being a catfish hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 59
View attachment 2848194
Why did Tayla include this photo in her recent post? 🤣🤣🤣 its not a good candid pic, looks like something she took by accident 💀 I swear she loves uploading unflattering photos of Molly 😂 sometimes it feel like she’s low-key trying expose her for being a catfish hahahahaha
Beautiful.
Had to look 3 times to find Molly Mae in that pic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Molly the one on the right? If so has she had her breasts enlarged?
View attachment 2848194

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.