Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was literally just about to say you go to Ibiza to party not to ‘chill’ especially on a hen do 🥴🥴🥴 what a bunch of boring fuckers
long time lurker here!!! but this! i get there’s a quiet side to ibiza but surely somewhere greek/italian would be much better for a chilled beach holiday? zoe doesn’t seem the party type (fancy way of saying boring sister leeching social climber) so i slightly understand that side of things but as a SISTER surely you’d know better than to book the biggest european party destination?

saying that I would love to see MM cozied up to wayne lineker at o’beach- cue the pap pics from tommy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It doesn't look anything like the stomach of someone whos just had a baby 😭
Wheres the mummy pouch? Its entirely flat with no definition. It's washboard flat but not toned or actually 'slim' which is why it looks so odd
Have to say I don’t have a mummy pouch and I had a baby 8 months ago.. and never had one of those. Not saying she did or didn’t have lipo though because I’ve not a clue 😂

Reactions: 3
long time lurker here!!! but this! i get there’s a quiet side to ibiza but surely somewhere greek/italian would be much better for a chilled beach holiday? zoe doesn’t seem the party type (fancy way of saying boring sister leeching social climber) so i slightly understand that side of things but as a SISTER surely you’d know better than to book the biggest european party destination?

saying that I would love to see MM cozied up to wayne lineker at o’beach- cue the pap pics from tommy!
They went to Ibiza cos it’s where Molly got engaged and it’s her “favourite” it’s got to be about her. All she’s ever done is shown jealousy and resentment toward Zoe so she couldn’t just have a weekend about her sister and not herself.

Zoe would have been so much better suited to a nice country side hen do at a big cottage with a hot tub, fun games, matching pjs, nice food maybe a nice little private chef for the party etc, couple drinks, morning walks etc. It’s much more her vibe. And I’m not even her bleeping sister 😭

Reactions: 33
Dying, just considered the fact they prob all had to pay for their own flights (comments on tiktok presumed this is why they’re flying Ryanair) and I’m sickkkkkk. We can assume Molly footed the bill for the ski trip because she planned it and alluded to it lots in the vlogs, and I assume she’s covered ALOT of the hen given someone on tiktok said the villa is £8k for a week, but imagine her (or Fran) running a groupchat, putting together a spreadsheet to track who’s sent their flight money etc 😭😭😭 not very girl boss, CEO, millionaire of her x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A boozy/party hen is a nightmare if you aren’t that type of person. I’m not that type of person either, Ibiza would be my worst nightmare for a hen do, I’d much rather a spa weekend 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.