Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think he can ski so he must be confined to the chalet
Probably doesn't want to be there with this gaggle of idiots.

He could have lessons whilst he's there for skiing, but we don't know if he has any upcoming contracts that might be jeopardized if he injures himself.

Reactions: 8
What the duck is this 🤣
This is such a sad, pathetic life. Purely for social media
Literally and all it’s giving is cheap and tacky as it’s trying so hard. Head toe in labels. Pathetic. Clueless about what true wealth and old money is.
---
Tayla isn’t a girl’s girl- she chose the worst photos for everyone! I thought molly was average looking until I saw the rest of them. They actually make her look quite pretty as she’s the only one not wearing heavy makeup.
I’ve noticed this, she posted some proper rough ones of Zoe. Obviously doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the duck is this 🤣
This is such a sad, pathetic life. Purely for social media
Imagine the moments leading up to this picture being taken. The discussion about who was standing where and what direction they would look in.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Probably doesn't want to be there with this gaggle of idiots.

He could have lessons whilst he's there for skiing, but we don't know if he has any upcoming contracts that might be jeopardized if he injures himself.
I do wonder what Tommy thinks of mollys friends they act so eliteist and the aesthetic she tries to push so hard considering he had a fairly normal upbringing (not that molly didn’t) but a traveller upbringing vs being brought up with police parents is vastly different

Reactions: 34
I think Molly even had a different upbringing to the one she’s trying to portray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also is it just me but when she had Tayla in her video recently their friendship didn’t even seem nice? Molly was so sarky towards her and constantly cracking jokes about her. Just felt weird.

I’ve had ‘friends’ like that and it never lasts. Now molly is just throwing cash and gifts at her to keep her around
MM has always been this way too. i remember the vid of her and ella when they were really young, and MM just puts her down the whole time …the insecurity clearly hasn’t diminished with more fame!

Reactions: 21
Zoe still trying to fit in I see. Failing badly.
omg yes!!! I'm sorry I know this is Molly's thread but I actually can not stand Zoe she is the biggest beg its so embarrassing!! Even seeing pics of her makes me cringe soooo hard she doesn't fit in at all. If she wasn't Molly's sister she wouldn't get a second look in from anyone loool even her voice EVERYTHING literally makes me ill. Like she defo loves the fact shes the 'main girl's' sister as that's the only thing gives her some clout if she was perrie's sister I actually think they would be mean girls towards her!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This photo...I have no words 😂 all of them look horrendous, but MM especially. Those glasses do nothing for her, they look like something Jeffrey Dharmer would wear
I don't think most of them are realistically pretty they are so full of fillers, Botox, caked in makeup and then their photos are filtered to hell it's hard to know what they do look like.

Wish this influencer era would end.

Reactions: 50
omg yes!!! I'm sorry I know this is Molly's thread but I actually can not stand Zoe she is the biggest beg its so embarrassing!! Even seeing pics of her makes me cringe soooo hard she doesn't fit in at all. If she wasn't Molly's sister she wouldn't get a second look in from anyone loool even her voice EVERYTHING literally makes me ill. Like she defo loves the fact shes the 'main girl's' sister as that's the only thing gives her some clout if she was perrie's sister I actually think they would be mean girls towards her!
Exactly low key feel sorry for Zoe she must know she’s plain Jane and wouldn’t get a second glance if she wasn’t related. Shes now trying to join in with something she’ll just never fit in to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly low key feel sorry for Zoe she must know she’s plain Jane and wouldn’t get a second glance if she wasn’t related. Shes now trying to join in with something she’ll just never fit in to.
Shes trying to be part of world she's not, but Mollie would be plain Jane as well if it wasn't for amount of work she had done.

Reactions: 28
This photo...I have no words 😂 all of them look horrendous, but MM especially. Those glasses do nothing for her, they look like something Jeffrey Dharmer would wear
I sincerely thank you for my new profile pic 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I don't think the "friend" Tayla actually likes Molly as every photo she has posted on her story she looks great and Molly looks not as great! There's some games going on I'm sure!
I think Tayla is trying to get social media followers as being Mollys friend then she’ll ditch her. Zoe did the same; the only reason she’s an “influencer” is because she’s Mollys sister

Reactions: 10
Literally and all it’s giving is cheap and tacky as it’s trying so hard. Head toe in labels. Pathetic. Clueless about what true wealth and old money is.
---

I’ve noticed this, she posted some proper rough ones of Zoe. Obviously doesn’t care.
This one wasn’t flattering at all😂
IMG_3189.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If MM is willing to pay £££££s to host some random instant friend’s birthday party, it’ll be interesting to see if she does the same for her sister’s hen party won’t it? By rights, her own sister should be worth throwing even more money at and arranging something even more lavish and ostentatious for, surely? If she doesn’t then we’ll know this stunt has absolutely nothing to do with friendship and is all about the vacuous world of influencing

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If MM is willing to pay £££££s to host some random instant friend’s birthday party, it’ll be interesting to see if she does the same for her sister’s hen party won’t it? By rights, her own sister should be worth throwing even more money at and arranging something even more lavish and ostentatious for, surely? If she doesn’t then we’ll know this stunt has absolutely nothing to do with friendship and is all about the vacuous world of influencing
Didn’t Zoe say before she wanted to do something fitness related? I’m sure I read that. That’s not Molly’s thing so she probably won’t be as interested in the planning

Reactions: 12