Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who saw India’s video of molly “bunda bunda bunda” her bum didn’t actually look big here
[/QUOTE]
That is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen :LOL: not even impressive is it when it was lipo that did it

Reactions: 10
Fair if she’s a beginner but think in Mollys head she’s trying to come across as an experienced skier to fit the “rich life” aesthetic.. was the same with the horsey stuff …. She’s definitely not the best skier but you can tell she’s taking it very serious for the purpose of the insta vids

Reactions: 27
Oh goddddddddd the flaunting of the Prada, Celine, Chanel- it’s so “new money”. She actually looks cringey.

Reactions: 44
Fair if she’s a beginner but think in Mollys head she’s trying to come across as an experienced skier to fit the “rich life” aesthetic.. was the same with the horsey stuff …. She’s definitely not the best skier but you can tell she’s taking it very serious for the purpose of the insta vids
Exactly! Her skiing stories are weirdly serious so you’d think she was this beast on skis

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh goddddddddd the flaunting of the Prada, Celine, Chanel- it’s so “new money”. She actually looks cringey.
I don’t follow her but I just had a look now to see what you were talking about and I actually had to look away I cringed so much 😂 I’m so confused by what she’s trying to achieve here, if she wants to look more ‘upper class’ and like she ski’s regularly she wouldn’t be wearing prada and celine ski wear. Someone hasn’t done their research and once again thinks more labels means people will think she’s richer. When I see someone with loads of flashy labels I just think ‘credit card debt, still lives in their mums spare bedroom’, she’s giving the same energy.

Reactions: 41
I don’t follow her but I just had a look now to see what you were talking about and I actually had to look away I cringed so much 😂 I’m so confused by what she’s trying to achieve here, if she wants to look more ‘upper class’ and like she ski’s regularly she wouldn’t be wearing prada and celine ski wear. Someone hasn’t done their research and once again thinks more labels means people will think she’s richer. When I see someone with loads of flashy labels I just think ‘credit card debt, still lives in their mums spare bedroom’, she’s giving the same energy.
I think she’s just trying to come across as a Karadasian lol

Reactions: 15
Sorry but if I was PLT and launched a ski collection in her name, then she is seen skiing in exclusively designer brand which btw looks so twatty, I’d be fuming and not work with her again. But it’s the chokehold she has on these 20 year olds that are obsessed and will buy it regardless. Feel sorry for their parents tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hense it'll be a tax write off, why are people still believing these people pay 100k for trips 🙄
Any one single product she is part of, advertises whatever it may be, if it makes an appearance online within her trip its written off.
It drives me up the wall 🙄 these moronic ‘influencers’ have so many things gifted to them to sell to the brain dead mutant super fans they ‘influence’. They in turn pay the full overinflated price for these things and no doubt get into debt as they try to live MM’s aspirational life.

These same people also truly believe that MM and Lurch look after their child on a daily basis 🤡

Reactions: 14
I think she’s just trying to come across as a Karadasian lol
Probably right. I unfollowed all the KarTrashians on insta about two years ago and literally never hear about them now unless I look at their thread on here (which is relatively quiet), I didn’t realise they were still relevant.

Reactions: 19
I looked up the Celine goggles she’s wearing and they’re £480 a pop. There’s absolutely no way you need to spend that much on goggles, it’s obscene. I have a pair of Oakleys which cost me £120 and they’re top tier. Not to sound mean but if I saw her out on the slopes with all her catwalk gear on I’d spray her with snow 😂 (I’m a snowboarder, it’s in my nature)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't think the "friend" Tayla actually likes Molly as every photo she has posted on her story she looks great and Molly looks not as great! There's some games going on I'm sure!

Reactions: 22
Tayla isn’t a girl’s girl- she chose the worst photos for everyone! I thought molly was average looking until I saw the rest of them. They actually make her look quite pretty as she’s the only one not wearing heavy makeup.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does molly not have a birkin or Kelly yet? I’m surprised if she doesn’t these vapid people really justify their worth by having one. I’m sure there was one in her creative director announcement or was that just a prop?

Reactions: 17