Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Zoe say before she wanted to do something fitness related? I’m sure I read that. That’s not Molly’s thing so she probably won’t be as interested in the planning
Well she could still pull out all the stops and send them all to some gazillion star health spa resort in the Bahamas or somewhere but I doubt she will because her sister’s friends are probably just normal people and aren’t thick ’influencers’ full of fillers and fake teeth who act like they’re still in year 11 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mollie stars as 1 of the models (….”models”)for the PLT ski range, so much as to be an entire plane ride and then an additional 4hour drive away from her baby. Mollie books a ski trip. Mollie wears ZERO items from PLT. Zoe does an instagram story AD for PLT’s ski wear. This information has entered my brain but can’t process.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep!! It’s so true that the true rich and really wealthy don’t show they are rich. They don’t drive round in stupidly flash cars or showcase private jets as this doesn’t look classy. They look and present themselves normally like normal people, not trying to showcase designer labels constantly which actually just makes you look tacky and cheaper as you’re clearly trying so hard. I think she thinks she’s achieving the whole old money aesthetic but she really isn’t. Everything about dressing up on designer gear in a ski resort just for instagram screams tack.
This photo...I have no words 😂 all of them look horrendous, but MM especially. Those glasses do nothing for her, they look like something Jeffrey Dharmer would wear
Lmao this is how you can tell Zoe isn’t one of them. Bless her grinning while the others pout

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I do find Zoe annoying, and she can come across as tone deaf but I also think she will be the most genuine, and humble one out of all of them. I watched her vlog the other day with Danny and they genuinely seem so in love and really happy, all I could think was I have never seen Tommy and Molly look as happy, or as genuine as these two, usually it’s all played up for social media.

That must sting really, you can have all the money in the world, try and build a whole empire based around your relationship, be engaged and have a baby but it still not be enough for someone (i.e Tommy)

Reactions: 39
From Pop witch

>> Boxing clever <<
Fury: the foiled photobomber

Usually when a celebrity is running to the loo every five minutes at a fancy event, there's a very particular reason for it (and it's rarely anything to do with their bladder). That's not why Tommy Fury was constantly taking trips to the toilet at the recent premiere of Conor McGregor's new film Road House though.

After having called Conor out for a fight earlier this month, Fury didn't seem all that bothered about watching the film. Instead, he kept sneaking out to hide in the toilets so he could hijack the cast photoshoots taking place and square up to McGregor in front of the cameras.

Staff were consequently tasked with keeping a eye on him, having to continually stop him from intercepting the photos, and ushering him back to the auditorium – as he pleaded like an errant schoolboy that he really did need to go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
omg yes!!! I'm sorry I know this is Molly's thread but I actually can not stand Zoe she is the biggest beg its so embarrassing!! Even seeing pics of her makes me cringe soooo hard she doesn't fit in at all. If she wasn't Molly's sister she wouldn't get a second look in from anyone loool even her voice EVERYTHING literally makes me ill. Like she defo loves the fact shes the 'main girl's' sister as that's the only thing gives her some clout if she was perrie's sister I actually think they would be mean girls towards her!
Are you on Zoe’s thread on here?? Everyone feels exactly like you about her too 🤣

Reactions: 7
Shes trying to be part of world she's not, but Mollie would be plain Jane as well if it wasn't for amount of work she had done.
In her love island days I thought she was quite pretty but then again her face was full of filled then too

Reactions: 5
Her and her sister have quite square faces. There is nothing wrong with that, but that's not the aesthetic they are going for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if they're all just in cattle class on a generic flight home 😅. As it stands they aren't on the same plane that they took out there... That looks to be in Rome according to its last flight!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mollie stars as 1 of the models (….”models”)for the PLT ski range, so much as to be an entire plane ride and then an additional 4hour drive away from her baby. Mollie books a ski trip. Mollie wears ZERO items from PLT. Zoe does an instagram story AD for PLT’s ski wear. This information has entered my brain but can’t process.
The material quality looks shocking. Water probably goes straight through!

Reactions: 10
I can’t help but feel sorry for Bambi on a really deep level. I shouldn’t because she’s gonna be rich AF and have an easy life but her life exudes sadness to me. She always seems like an after thought.

Reactions: 36
Tayla is very high up in a cult/ pyramid scheme just like this. This is where she gets her money from.

Also, watch Secrets of Multi-Level Millionaires on iplayer where she’s secretly being recorded giving a lecture on how to lure innocent, vulnerable people to take all their money. She specifically points out young single mums as being perfect victims

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Tayla is very high up in a cult/ pyramid scheme just like this. This is where she gets her money from.

Also, watch Secrets of Multi-Level Millionaires on iplayer where she’s secretly being recorded giving a lecture on how to lure innocent, vulnerable people to take all their money. She specifically points out young single mums as being perfect victims
I remember her being on this show. She did not come across well. I think they worked out she was from a wealthy family and used the family money to portray a lifestyle that she pretended came from her MLM. I assumed she wasn't involved any more though, is she still in MLM?

Reactions: 16
I remember her being on this show. She did not come across well. I think they worked out she was from a wealthy family and used the family money to portray a lifestyle that she pretended came from her MLM. I assumed she wasn't involved any more though, is she still in MLM?
Yeah still very much so involved but keeps it away from her socials for some reason. Maybe because she makes so much money from the people below her that she doesn’t need to or she doesn’t want her “girl gang” knowing about it

Reactions: 14
I've got a feeling her new business memree is going to be a perfume based mlm.

Reactions: 12
Yeah still very much so involved but keeps it away from her socials for some reason. Maybe because she makes so much money from the people below her that she doesn’t need to or she doesn’t want her “girl gang” knowing about it
That’s how she knows Perrie I assume as she is similar x

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.