Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
„no one cares about how your arms look in a vest” 😂 that’s why you had lipo babe?

Can't live in tracksuits, you were a creative director someone you have to wear better stuff than that, from photos though it seems not.

Mollie you really are as boring as hell.

Reactions: 16
„no one cares about how your arms look in a vest” 😂 that’s why you had lipo babe?
She is so dishonest answering questions like these without informing her audience of the work she has had done. She hated her arms even before Bambi but now flaunts them off in tiny tops because she was able to get lipo. So unrealistic for her young followers/ mothers that have recently had children and struggling with PP weight.

The fact she hasn’t addressed all the thousands of lipo comments is 100% because she’s had it done

Reactions: 41
The love island recoupling “acting” bit of her ski vlog gave me such bad secondhand embarrassment, it just went on for so long 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is Molly acting and speaking different in her latest YouTube on the ski trip? Can anyone else notice this or just me?
---
Molly is acting overly OTT like the first time she has been around friends

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Soooo for her “bestie” tayla she takes her on a surprise private jet week away skiing

But it’s her manager / “2nd mum” birthday and she can’t even do a birthday post ?! 🤣

I thought her a Fran were really close? Fran seems to of done a LOT for Molly over the years and been really there for her in many ways. Clearly she isn’t important enough for a surprise holiday away
No, she defo did a post cos I saw it and that’s how I knew it was Fran’s birthday
---
Bet she wants to move closer to her mate Tay.
She’s said over and over again in her vlogs, stores and multiple interviews that she doesn’t have friends and doesn’t care for them. Everything she does is for business including Tommy. She used to be right up Maura’s ass before acting like they were besties cos Maura has a large following. And now shes barely with her. Shes now all of a sudden besties with this influencer cos she has lots of followers. She doesn’t want friends she just wants exposure

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
No, she defo did a post cos I saw it and that’s how I knew it was Fran’s birthday
Yeah, it came up on her insta stories. I noticed she usually posts birthday messages later that night bc Steph birthday was two/three weeks before

Reactions: 8
---

She’s said over and over again in her vlogs, stores and multiple interviews that she doesn’t have friends and doesn’t care for them. Everything she does is for business including Tommy. She used to be right up Maura’s ass before acting like they were besties cos Maura has a large following. And now shes barely with her. Shes now all of a sudden besties with this influencer cos she has lots of followers. She doesn’t want friends she just wants exposure
Yeh I noticed that not seen her with Maura in a while but always under each others posts🙄

Reactions: 6
Spotted this straight away whilst watching Tayla Blue’s (basically jacks) vlog.

I have one guess what this whispering about 👀👀

Why else would TOMMY need to be whispering something private to PERRIE?

and then all of the ones you’d expect have sunglasses on and I don’t thing think it’s from the sun….
IMG_1163.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 46

and then all of the ones you’d expect have sunglasses on and I don’t thing think it’s from the sun….View attachment 2852865
Probably got confused as they all look the same lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

and then all of the ones you’d expect have sunglasses on and I don’t thing think it’s from the sun….View attachment 2852865
Maybe they all get off with each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Perrie might have got a contact for a bit of the old Columbian and Tommy wants to put in a order.

Apologies to anyone called Perrie but I can't hear the name and not think of these guys.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Perrie might have got a contact for a bit of the old Columbian and Tommy wants to put in a order.

Apologies to anyone called Perrie but I can't hear the name and not think of these guys.
Other way round I think! I think Tommy has/is the contact and is letting Perrie know! Think India would have been involved too…

wonder if Molly spots it or

Reactions: 6
---

Yeah it makes no sense she brags about how alone and small her circle is as if it makes her special and extra famous then she’s inviting a bunch of wanna be influencers on a paid trip with her?? Weird

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.