Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a bodyguard or are they taking the stripper along with them 👀
Fat chance , it will be the dryest hen in history. They all look sober , id be balls deep in a pub crawl with strippers drinking out of my belly button by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
New thread title suggestion; Budget airline for her sister, might no longer have mister everything is ok as long as Bambis out the picture.

Reactions: 42
Fat chance , it will be the dryest hen in history. They all look sober , id be balls deep in a pub crawl with strippers drinking out of my belly button by now 😂
I think more dryer In more ways than one. It's going to be boring as hell.

And Molly you ain't that famous you don't need a bodyguard.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she has lipo stomach, think she has had a baby a year ago stomach.
I would bet my house that she’s on the Ozempic.
I’ve also seen her outside the Trafford Centre literally being chased down the street by young girls, the bodyguard thing wouldn’t surprise me. The ryanair makes sense and the villa and details are gorgeous.
God help me I’m defending Molly!! Must change scene.

Hideous outfits, guest list is weird, Zoe doesn’t actually seem to want a hen or wedding at all….

Reactions: 6
She wasted no time in getting that bikini out…. Less than a year ago she was saying she’d never wear them again and they just weren’t a bit of her 🙃

Reactions: 38
Tayla is the biggest lick arse if i ever did see, gone from fan girl to best friend. Crazy

Reactions: 22
Just been on princess fury’s live and she genuinely is the niece of Tyson. She was getting hundreds of comments about molly and Tommy and says that they’re together still. Ofc she wouldn’t leak if they weren’t but she didn’t ignore the Q.
Boring 😑

Reactions: 5
tbh she’s clearly the same girl who once upon a time had way too much face filler, she’s just upped her game in the sense that she’s better at hiding it, or lying about the work she’s had done 🤷🏽‍♀️

I do think for Molly or any woman with her level of following, it’s a case of “damned if they do damned if they don’t” in the sense of if she was absolutely smashing the gym and eating lettuce for every meal and had lost a significant amount of weight, people would bash her for setting an unrealistic expectation of what your body should look like after having a baby. Yet if she was visibly “bigger” and eating a poor diet then she’d inevitably get trolled for that too (which I obviously don’t agree with).

The issue is the fact that she does no exercise, that she posts anyway, and also doesn’t appear to eat very well. I’m just drawing this conclusion from what we see/don’t see on social media but I feel if someone like her was on a big fitness hype, she would absolutely be letting her followers know about it. Yet I feel that it is VERY obvious that she’s had significant work done. Lipo, sculpting,…by a very good surgeon, hence no one is quite sure because it’s “subtle” (apart from the shocking upper arms). Yet obvious enough based on her social media activity and the fact that she’s suddenly very keen to post her body again in the past few months and has clearly changed shape, despite no obvious change to her lifestyle. I also think she absolutely loves the speculation and attention that comes from it. A sad little life 🙃

Reactions: 20
Vulgar how she is trying to overshadow her sister on her Hen flaunting her botched body. Just standing next to Zoe it’s even more obvious that she has had work done. Actually think Zoe looks far prettier because she exudes happiness which is something unfortunately for Molly that money can’t buy

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Molly is definitely not as fit as her pictures. I've seen her in London and was quite shocked.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.