Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen they are off on Zoe’s hen do, didn’t imagine Molly on a Ryan air plane 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Probably because Molly couldn't blah a freebie, tax write off, still it looks shockingly bad, hanger on arselicker gets private jet, sister who does loads for Mollie gets Ryan air.

What is eve Tayla doing there I don't think she's that much of a mate of Zoe's.

Reactions: 45
Oh god, wouldn't fancy being on the plane with that lot. 12 heads, not a brain cell between them

Reactions: 24
Also the ego on her “I’ve organised the best weekend ever” no molly, that’s what Zoe is meant to say about it once the weekend is over. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nooooo that is shocking! I’m glad they didn’t get a PB but Zoe is basically their unpaid nanny I hope she has treated her the way she’s treated her new fake bestie and all the other randomers on that ski trip.
---
PJ * 😂

Reactions: 14
Also the ego on her “I’ve organised the best weekend ever” no molly, that’s what Zoe is meant to say about it once the weekend is over. Christ.
If Molly's organized and that's a strong 'If' as Molly pays people to put Christmas trimmings up, it will be as bland and predictable as hell.

And Bambi left alone with nannys im guessing.

Reactions: 19
I bet she loves the fact she’s engaged so everytime to she takes the ring of for one photo she knows the daily Mail and her Instagram will blow up with split speculation and she loves the attention and frame of it all I bet. Why would you want to relish on your child’s parents potentially separating? It rubs m the wrong way now Bambi is involved. Time to grow up.

Reactions: 23
Wonder if they will stay at the gaff mollie was at a few weeks ago for the health retreat thing - or similar vibes.

Reactions: 9
also shes barely organised it just paid some hen company to sort it all out im sure

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.