Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion for a thread title - Molly Mae have had lipo but she definitely hates her sister.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the pap pics at the airport??? She's definitely had surgery because the fat on her face is still the same. When you lose weight naturally, your face also slims a lot. I know she has a box head but the fat is visibly still there. Don't know who the pixie face on instagram is lol
Looke nothing like the pics shes uploaded

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think her real life photos make you realise how young she really is. She looks like a child playing grown up.

Reactions: 18
Zoe is better looking than her sister without filters.

She's more fit and accomplished in her life, and she is carving out her on little niche on social media. Of course Mollie is jealous of her.
I genuinely think Zoe is prettier too and its not just cuz she dont have a botched body.
Her eyes are literally stunning. She has those Lily Rose Depp eyes. Molly has beady mouse eyes, swallowed by cheek fillers.
Molly's head is a weird shape its like its wider than it is tall. And she has no jaw to speak of. Zoe has a normal head shape, cute jaw.
Molly's upper lip is big and stiff, it looks so fake how it doesnt move when she talks. Zoe has lip fillers too but hers look natural.
Zoe's nose is bigger but at least it looks like a nose. Molly's nose resembles the beak of bird. Caw Caw.
Molly has Fivehead, made worse by how much botox is in it, Zoe's forehead is cute.
Lastly, Molly's hairline is botched from birthmark removal surgery. I honestly think this was the start of her plastic surgery addiction, very sad her parents let her do that. All strawberry birthmarks go away with time. She literally has botched hairline cuz her/her flop parents couldnt be more patient.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Im not surprised about the bodyguard. Ibiza is great but she/their villa will be a target for the gangs/criminals there

Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion - Ryanair for my sister, the childminder. Private jet for my fake bestie, the social climber.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I genuinely think Zoe is prettier too and its not just cuz she dont have a botched body.
Her eyes are literally stunning. She has those Lily Rose Depp eyes. Molly has beady mouse eyes, swallowed by cheek fillers.
Molly's head is a weird shape its like its wider than it is tall. And she has no jaw to speak of. Zoe has a normal head shape, cute jaw.
Molly's upper lip is big and stiff, it looks so fake how it doesnt move when she talks. Zoe has lip fillers too but hers look natural.
Zoe's nose is bigger but at least it looks like a nose. Molly's nose resembles the beak of bird. Caw Caw.
Molly has Fivehead, made worse by how much botox is in it, Zoe's forehead is cute.
Lastly, Molly's hairline is botched from birthmark removal surgery. I honestly think this was the start of her plastic surgery addiction, very sad her parents let her do that. All strawberry birthmarks go away with time. She literally has botched hairline cuz her/her flop parents couldnt be more patient.
Sorry but lol??
This is giving Zoe steaming drunk in bed in Ibiza after a night out bigging herself up 😂

I rly don't wanna be mean but Zoe's eyes look a bit like she's had an allergic reaction and they've swollen up 🤐 they are pretty small and beady?
---
Im not surprised about the bodyguard. Ibiza is great but she/their villa will be a target for the gangs/criminals there
Yes, very smart to be papped with him on arrival

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry but lol??
This is giving Zoe steaming drunk in bed in Ibiza after a night out bigging herself up 😂

I rly don't wanna be mean but Zoe's eyes look a bit like she's had an allergic reaction and they've swollen up 🤐 they are pretty small and beady?
---

Yes, very smart to be papped with him on arrival
Sorry but I’m crying at this hahahahah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Come on, Zoe isn’t good looking. She’s just ever so slightly better compared to her sister

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel bored of this hen party and I’m not even there! So basically from Tasyblues story they all just sat around the pool yesterday.. fine but not Zoe’s style at all.. sounds more like what Molly enjoys!

All she’s done since is upload pictures of herself flaunting her expensive jewellery, bags and now Celine sandals.

This morning Zoe went on a run with everyone except Molly. Taayblue and obviously Fran and Ellen.. so it’s clear as day that Taay is just there to keep miss molly from being bored..fran is there for business purposes and Ellen is her PA/ Mollys photographer as she’s stated in past videos! What a horrible, self absorbed person.. I’m so sorry but it makes me angry a lil

Reactions: 22
Was gonna say neither am I. I’ve unfortunately had a villa robbed in Ibiza and it’s so unsettling, everything is organised by the villa owners/gangs etc. she has jewellery worth more than people’s houses which she has on in the bikini pic she posted of her and Zoe so of course she wants a bodyguard

Reactions: 17
Was gonna say neither am I. I’ve unfortunately had a villa robbed in Ibiza and it’s so unsettling, everything is organised by the villa owners/gangs etc. she has jewellery worth more than people’s houses which she has on in the bikini pic she posted of her and Zoe so of course she wants a bodyguard
Sorry but she’s stupid for advertising that jewellery, didn’t need to even take it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair if I had her money I’d travel with a bodyguard too. And I hope she kept up the security she had at her house and didn’t become complacent. Me being a crazy skeptic would be worried about the premise she walks to and from her car at the Trafford Centre on her own a lot, given it’s a £150,000+ car and she normally wears and buys designer from Selfridges. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a slightly bit too insane to take a bodyguard to TC but really it’s safety. She vlogged it recently in an empty car park near closing time in the dark, my anxiety could never

Reactions: 17
To be honest why post this hen do in real time? Post the pics when you get back, her little fiats will still want to see it but you won’t be advertising both your house (where your child is possibly staying alone with a nanny) and your villa are filled with designed goods? Burglars are getting more and more brazen and don’t care if a house is empty or not unfortunately

Reactions: 34
So you’re telling me for her sisters hen, she couldn’t for once leave all her expensive stuff at home? Like we all know your rich Molly! No need to flaunt it all the time but I guess she only had that about her…

Reactions: 14
Definitely! I know people who have also had a villa robbed in Ibiza I’d never stay in a villa there because of it, hotels only. I think she’s insane to be wearing that jewellery and watch there they’re known to rip them off people and there’s even been stories about people nearly getting their hands cut off for watches just to flex on Instagram is not worth it 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.