Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s Molly making this hen all about herself? Youd never think she’s at her sisters hen from her posts. Just there for the content and to show off her body

Reactions: 26
Why’s Molly making this hen all about herself? Youd never think she’s at her sisters hen from her posts. Just there for the content and to show off her body
i thought that, it's zoe's hen and taayblue is posting photos of molly?she's such an arse licker lmao

Reactions: 13
I feel bored of this hen party and I’m not even there! So basically from Tasyblues story they all just sat around the pool yesterday.. fine but not Zoe’s style at all.. sounds more like what Molly enjoys!

All she’s done since is upload pictures of herself flaunting her expensive jewellery, bags and now Celine sandals.

This morning Zoe went on a run with everyone except Molly. Taayblue and obviously Fran and Ellen.. so it’s clear as day that Taay is just there to keep miss molly from being bored..fran is there for business purposes and Ellen is her PA/ Mollys photographer as she’s stated in past videos! What a horrible, self absorbed person.. I’m so sorry but it makes me angry a lil
was literally just about to say you go to Ibiza to party not to ‘chill’ especially on a hen do 🥴🥴🥴 what a bunch of boring fuckers

Reactions: 13
So you’re telling me for her sisters hen, she couldn’t for once leave all her expensive stuff at home? Like we all know your rich Molly! No need to flaunt it all the time but I guess she only had that about her…
Of course she couldn’t, it’s Molly, everything has to be branded and designer
---
Definitely! I know people who have also had a villa robbed in Ibiza I’d never stay in a villa there because of it, hotels only. I think she’s insane to be wearing that jewellery and watch there they’re known to rip them off people and there’s even been stories about people nearly getting their hands cut off for watches just to flex on Instagram is not worth it 🤢🤢🤢
Same I’ve been to scared to every stay in a villa or apartment again. Hotels only now
---
View attachment 2943533
Stop what are those glasses 😭
Her mums had a lot of work done as well

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think Zoe is prettier too and its not just cuz she dont have a botched body.
Her eyes are literally stunning. She has those Lily Rose Depp eyes. Molly has beady mouse eyes, swallowed by cheek fillers.
Molly's head is a weird shape its like its wider than it is tall. And she has no jaw to speak of. Zoe has a normal head shape, cute jaw.
Molly's upper lip is big and stiff, it looks so fake how it doesnt move when she talks. Zoe has lip fillers too but hers look natural.
Zoe's nose is bigger but at least it looks like a nose. Molly's nose resembles the beak of bird. Caw Caw.
Molly has Fivehead, made worse by how much botox is in it, Zoe's forehead is cute.
Lastly, Molly's hairline is botched from birthmark removal surgery. I honestly think this was the start of her plastic surgery addiction, very sad her parents let her do that. All strawberry birthmarks go away with time. She literally has botched hairline cuz her/her flop parents couldnt be more patient.
That you, Zoe?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
was literally just about to say you go to Ibiza to party not to ‘chill’ especially on a hen do 🥴🥴🥴 what a bunch of boring fuckers
See I don’t begrudge people not wanting to drink and party on their hen do. But I feel like if this was all for Zoe, they’d be doing fitness events and other outdoor activities that sort of thing, not just sitting by the pool. That’s got Molly written all over it!

Reactions: 21
The girl in the glasses looks so much like Molly!

Edited to add - who originally spilled the name Bambi? Someone on this thread? They would maybe know some more about what's going on re relationship
It was somebody on this thread who has since gone inactive unfortunately:(

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she’s stupid for advertising that jewellery, didn’t need to even take it
It’s common for people to get replicas made of expensive rings, so maybe she’s done that? If she hasn’t, she’s a moron.

Plus she needs to have the ring with her (either the real one or a fake) because she has to take it on and off periodically for photos to keep the stupid press guessing game going of are they or aren’t they together. She’s loving the attention 🙄

Her manager will no doubt have told that in her game, there’s no such thing as negative publicity. I saw some clueless minion fan on another site saying “why can’t the press just leave them alone? Clearly too thick to realise that if the press did leave them alone they’d literally shrivel up and die.

Reactions: 8
It’s common for people to get replicas made of expensive rings, so maybe she’s done that? If she hasn’t, she’s a moron.

Plus she needs to have the ring with her (either the real one or a fake) because she has to take it on and off periodically for photos to keep the stupid press guessing game going of are they or aren’t they together. She’s loving the attention 🙄

Her manager will no doubt have told that in her game, there’s no such thing as negative publicity. I saw some clueless minion fan on another site saying “why can’t the press just leave them alone? Clearly too thick to realise that if the press did leave them alone they’d literally shrivel up and die.
I genuinely believe that’s why she wanted such a massive ring. 1 to show off, and 2 because it’s so impractical to wear daily, she can always use that as an excuse to take it on and off instead of the reality of her being childish enough to take it off every time they argue.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she has lipo stomach, think she has had a baby a year ago stomach.
I would bet my house that she’s on the Ozempic.
I’ve also seen her outside the Trafford Centre literally being chased down the street by young girls, the bodyguard thing wouldn’t surprise me. The ryanair makes sense and the villa and details are gorgeous.
God help me I’m defending Molly!! Must change scene.

Hideous outfits, guest list is weird, Zoe doesn’t actually seem to want a hen or wedding at all….
It doesn't look anything like the stomach of someone whos just had a baby 😭
Wheres the mummy pouch? Its entirely flat with no definition. It's washboard flat but not toned or actually 'slim' which is why it looks so odd

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.