Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Zoe looks quite well in the pictures uploaded today.. maybe she has more makeup than usual or a tan lol but she looks the best I’ve probably seen her look🫣

Reactions: 34
I get the impression Molly wants to exclude Perrie as Tayla is her only friend and she wants Tayla all to herself. Also Perrie is a bit rough, right up Tommy's street and Molly knows that...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She hates her sister 🤣🤣
Despite her wealth and ‘fame’ MM is jealous of her sister if you ask me. She’s in a grown up relationship with a sensible committed partner who loves her and has a career and she’s clearly the favoured child of both their parents. Oh and she’s managed to carve out a little influencing career off the back of MM too, which I’m sure she secretly resents 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tbf she has redeemed herself a bit with that villa but still, Zoe should have way more effort than a friend of a year or two

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the pap pics at the airport??? She's definitely had surgery because the fat on her face is still the same. When you lose weight naturally, your face also slims a lot. I know she has a box head but the fat is visibly still there. Don't know who the pixie face on instagram is lol

Reactions: 25
Bet mollys foaming at the mouth not being the centre of attention for once

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the pap pics at the airport??? She's definitely had surgery because the fat on her face is still the same. When you lose weight naturally, your face also slims a lot. I know she has a box head but the fat is visibly still there. Don't know who the pixie face on instagram is lol
can you post them?

Reactions: 5
She's got that classic lipo stomach.
No actual muscle there, but they've got rid of all the fat. So there's not really any definition at all.
Reminds me of Malin's stomach from LI. She's admitted lipo now but it looks very similar.
Screenshot_20240517_171733_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 22
It’s the fact she’s open about eating like tit, not cooking and not working out. So how does she want to explain suddenly dropping 2 dress sizes? Like what do you WANT us to think it is?

She was open about being a size 12, now suddenly she’s an 8 and looking no bigger than her extremely athletic sister.

Reactions: 46
She's got that classic lipo stomach.
No actual muscle there, but they've got rid of all the fat. So there's not really any definition at all.
Reminds me of Malin's stomach from LI. She's admitted lipo now but it looks very similar.View attachment 2941911
I don’t think she looks good in this at all. She’s so average looking, I don’t understand all this hype around her?

Reactions: 21
Bet mollys foaming at the mouth not being the centre of attention for once
She’ll still be loving all the media speculation about her splitting up with Lurch though - the ring is on, the ring is off and all that boring cryptic bollocks 🥱

She’s probably laughing to herself because it’s all contrived to keep the pair of them in the papers and relevant so she’ll be loving that it’s worked and everyone has taken the bait. The joke is completely on her though for being engaged to such a complete and utter deadbeat loser in the first place. Does she really think anyone actually envies her sham relationship with him 😂

Reactions: 16
It’s the fact she’s open about eating like tit, not cooking and not working out. So how does she want to explain suddenly dropping 2 dress sizes? Like what do you WANT us to think it is?

She was open about being a size 12, now suddenly she’s an 8 and looking no bigger than her extremely athletic sister.
She did say she had a personal trainer some time last year but I doubt she works out much

Reactions: 3
Molly must have had the final say so on the guest list. No perrie, no holly mcallister, no ‘osulliv’ Zoe spends time with in vlogs (also managed by Fran, could’ve doubled up as a work do and they might’ve been able to fly bougier and write it off).

gonna be the most vanilla weekend ever, can’t wait for all the footage of taay talking about her ‘bush’ and her farts. Obv natural things but the way she discusses them is so juvenile/vulgar

also the force that both MM and Fran are pushing the narrative that Molly planned the whole thing, is the clearest sign to me that a blank cheque was signed and passed to the first events company they found😅 lucky sister @zoehague xxxx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.