Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the fact she has everything she could possibly want, every hair, skin, makeup and fashion item and doesn’t use a single product with all that money and possessions worth hundreds of thousands of pounds collecting dust!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
no job, home gym and money for personal trainer.
I get y brands use to use her - she was the known name when love island was a big thing. But now, why choose her over any other reality knob?
---
I think it’s the fact she has everything she could possibly want, every hair, skin, makeup and fashion item and doesn’t use a single product with all that money and possessions worth hundreds of thousands of pounds collecting dust!
Why not give it away? There’s no point having over 3 moisturisers - they go out of date, after opening they’ll start to deteriorate, and you shouldn’t be using that much change of ingredients constantly on your skin. So it’s al BS.
Every woman who uses products will have their go-tos. They don’t change every 2 minutes!

Reactions: 12
Well she's got a new contract with L'Oreal you think she would actually be wearing it.

It's bizarre really.

Reactions: 11
no job, home gym and money for personal trainer.
I get y brands use to use her - she was the known name when love island was a big thing. But now, why choose her over any other reality knob?
---

Why not give it away? There’s no point having over 3 moisturisers - they go out of date, after opening they’ll start to deteriorate, and you shouldn’t be using that much change of ingredients constantly on your skin. So it’s al BS.
Every woman who uses products will have their go-tos. They don’t change every 2 minutes!
Yeah and I don't know about others but I but perfumes/moisturisers etc. a bottle at a time. I might get two if there's a BOGOF but you'll never find a stock of 30 in my cupboard.

Reactions: 7
Reckon brands realised there’s no way her “fan base” can afford anything other than supermarket stocked. Us 30+ are not being influenced by MM that’s for sure 😂
And there’s no way anyone smart is being influenced to buy skincare by someone who filters and edits their face, and therefore skin, into something entirely different.

I've no sympathy she wants the creative life and the money that comes from it then she needs to look good, all she is doing these days is wearing a prison tracksuit and her hair tied back.

If she wants to present herself as this icon model which she clearly does then put the bleeping work in.

Eithier put up or shut up.

As I've said if she wants the quiet life she can shuffle over to it.
Agreed.

Her literal job is to be an influencer but she doesn’t even try to influence and when she does give it a pathetic attempt every once in a while, she’s just pretending to be something she’s not. Even down to the forced ‘astetickkk’ latte drinking. There’s zero originality therefore nothing of substance to influence in my opinion.

Funny how she went in diary of a CEO and claimed to be one of the hardest workers out there but WHAT is she doing? What work? She constantly jets off on luxurious holidays, slobs around her mansion and pigging out whilst waiting for the ACTUAL hard working factory employees to create her fake tan so that she can reap the rewards.

Reactions: 24
In a normal situation, she could just be honest about how hard the post-partum situation is and share a bit more about her current mental state (which is visibly not great) but it seems her public persona is SOO tailored she can't escape the monster character she created.

I wonder if Fran (who is still there in the shadows) pushed her to move out from the "public mum" persona to go back to frivolous influencer content like "i'm on a ski trip with my friends for the 2948th time this year".

Reading the comment about Tommy being dissapointed she was not a traditional mum makes me wonder if it was the trigger of his stupid party Dubai behaviour. Absolute manchild btw but I imagine something like - if you can't stay home with Bambi, me neither. Overall very sad stuff.

Reactions: 11
In a normal situation, she could just be honest about how hard the post-partum situation is and share a bit more about her current mental state (which is visibly not great) but it seems her public persona is SOO tailored she can't escape the monster character she created.

I wonder if Fran (who is still there in the shadows) pushed her to move out from the "public mum" persona to go back to frivolous influencer content like "i'm on a ski trip with my friends for the 2948th time this year".

Reading the comment about Tommy being dissapointed she was not a traditional mum makes me wonder if it was the trigger of his stupid party Dubai behaviour. Absolute manchild btw but I imagine something like - if you can't stay home with Bambi, me neither. Overall very sad stuff.
He was constantly out and coked up when she was pregnant too, he’s always been like this. The cheek of him to speak about her neglectful, absent parenting.

Reactions: 17
I get when you have a baby you don't have a lot of time for yourself, even at disneyland I barely had time to get myself ready in the mornings cos you want to make a full day of it but it takes barely any effort to put on a nicer outfit at least? even if she really wants to wear trackies at least make them nice :ROFLMAO: like a mickey mouse set or colourful ones, not a straight out of prison shapeless grey set. she was giving miss trunchbull with the hair and outfit combo

Whoever said she is suffering from mental health issues hit the nail on the head but I think she has suffered for longer than we realise…

she basically admitted when she had Bambi that she had a baby because she felt lonely. She said something along the lines of now she doesn’t feel alone now (this was when she was pregnant)

it’s my assumption that she had a baby for three reasons:

1. To make Tommy stay with her and get that Fury name in blood so she’s always be tied to him and fame in some facet.

2. Her own self esteem and lonelyness. She thought a baby would give her self worth and make her less lonely.

3. Money. Influencer brand deals, content, baby in the thumbnails. Like it or not, family vlogging rakes it in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Whoever said she is suffering from mental health issues hit the nail on the head but I think she has suffered for longer than we realise…

she basically admitted when she had Bambi that she had a baby because she felt lonely. She said something along the lines of now she doesn’t feel alone now (this was when she was pregnant)

it’s my assumption that she had a baby for three reasons:

1. To make Tommy stay with her and get that Fury name in blood so she’s always be tied to him and fame in some facet.

2. Her own self esteem and lonelyness. She thought a baby would give her self worth and make her less lonely.

3. Money. Influencer brand deals, content, baby in the thumbnails. Like it or not, family vlogging rakes it in.
4. She thought she wouldn’t be able to conceive naturally because of her endo and got caught out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
4. She thought she wouldn’t be able to conceive naturally because of her endo and got caught out 🤷‍♀️
This brings up the question and it sounds horrible but was Bambi a mistake? Or I’m more inclined to believe she knew what she was doing for the above mentioned reasoning.

Reactions: 2
I think you can plan something without realising what you’re getting yourself into. She probably thought Bambi would be a cute accessory to her life like a puppy or a designer handbag

Reactions: 28
When she was pregnant I was actually so surprised by how maternal she seemed, I thought she was going to surprise us all… looking at her then I don’t think anyone would’ve expected her to be as detached, hands-off and cold as she is with Bambi. Although it does make sense when you look at her mum…

Reactions: 38
Bambi was 1,000% not planned. She has skirted around saying it. Although she has said that Tommy doesn’t use condoms and she thought it would be hard to naturally conceive. Somehow that logic made sense to them lol. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t ever remember her saying she planned to have kids within the next x-amount of years or any time in her house vlogs mentioning a “and this room could be a nursery in the future”.

Reactions: 26
Bambi was 1,000% not planned. She has skirted around saying it. Although she has said that Tommy doesn’t use condoms and she thought it would be hard to naturally conceive. Somehow that logic made sense to them lol. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t ever remember her saying she planned to have kids within the next x-amount of years or any time in her house vlogs mentioning a “and this room could be a nursery in the future”.
I feel like she was quite open about it being unplanned early on. Didn't she say in the first video that it took her a good few weeks to get over the initial shock?

When molly was pregnant she nothing but arrogant and delusional . Constantly telling us how she had no need for doing research because she knows exactly what she’s doing. How that came to bite her on the arse quite quickly as soon as Bambi arrived and she couldn’t cope whatsoever. I don’t know what she thought having a baby consisted of…photoshoots? Cute clothes? She’s already said she doesn’t wanna do it again so I’ve no doubt she thought it was going to be a piece of piss.

Reactions: 25
When molly was pregnant she nothing but arrogant and delusional . Constantly telling us how she had no need for doing research because she knows exactly what she’s doing. How that came to bite her on the arse quite quickly as soon as Bambi arrived and she couldn’t cope whatsoever. I don’t know what she thought having a baby consisted of…photoshoots? Cute clothes? She’s already said she doesn’t wanna do it again so I’ve no doubt she thought it was going to be a piece of piss.
Agree 💯. And that’s because in her tiny brain she thinks money is the answer to everything even though she’s obviously unhappy and has all the money in the world. ‘My body was made to be a mother’ etc comments ,,;; f**k off you idle, delusional dipshit famous for riding on tv!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.