Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see why Tommy liked her at the beginning she had that glam look that travellers girls do, but now? 😳😱 I can’t cope with how she makes NO effort with herself!
She looks a state. It used to be the case that so long as you have 2/3 of the following done - hair, makeup, outfit. You’d look put together.

Hair - slicked back into a greasy gun 24/7. At least the bun she was famous for in LI looked stylish.
Makeup - never wears any. I know it’s not essential, but she just looks so plain
Outfit - tracksuits and trainers

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 27
But she’ll still say it’s just lighting and make up….

and about 5 different filters and 20 minutes on facetune 🤣

Reactions: 8
Who’s the girl in grey? Is she Molly’s double for when Molly doesn’t want to go out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was a lot thinner in LI. I mean, that’s what ageing and having a baby will do to you but I don’t know why she pretends she’s the same as ever. Granted I’ve lost a bit of my style since I became a mom but with all her money (and the nanny) she must have time to do her hair and dress in something over than a tracksuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe it’s because she earns more money than Tommy she thinks she doesn’t need to make effort as he won’t leave her cause she provides a lifestyle ?

part of being her age is having the energy and the time to just wanna be glam and look your best all of the time

that was me at 23 anyway!

Reactions: 26
Maybe it’s because she earns more money than Tommy she thinks she doesn’t need to make effort as he won’t leave her cause she provides a lifestyle ?

part of being her age is having the energy and the time to just wanna be glam and look your best all of the time

Apparently that’s a major perk of being a young mum, you are way more likely to bounce back (hate the term but have to use it in this context) and you have way more energy for kids…. Can anyone confirm or deny. Have had mine in my early to mid 30s and it’s defo a chore carving out time to dress up and have time for self care! Maybe having 3 with bad colic, reflux and allergies didn’t help my cause although!

Reactions: 13
She was a lot thinner in LI. I mean, that’s what ageing and having a baby will do to you but I don’t know why she pretends she’s the same as ever. Granted I’ve lost a bit of my style since I became a mom but with all her money (and the nanny) she must have time to do her hair and dress in something over than a tracksuit.
The hair for me is her biggest change. She used to have different hairstyles all the time and made such an effort with it and it looked lovely. She used to vlog her hair appointments and video herself styling it, whereas now she does absolutely nothing she doesn’t even mention going for a cut or having her extensions fitted. She’s massively let herself go

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her look was definitely giving traveller/Big Gypsy Wedding in Love Island. Deep deep tan, brassy looking hair, cheap looking clothes and garish colours. Personally, I think no make up and a custody suite tracksuit is a better look than that but I’ll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently that’s a major perk of being a young mum, you are way more likely to bounce back (hate the term but have to use it in this context) and you have way more energy for kids…. Can anyone confirm or deny. Have had mine in my early to mid 30s and it’s defo a chore carving out time to dress up and have time for self care! Maybe having 3 with bad colic, reflux and allergies didn’t help my cause although!
Yep first mid twenties and bounced straight back . Second at 28 and looked like the honey monster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep first mid twenties and bounced straight back . Second at 28 and looked like the honey monster 😂
Same, first early twenties, this second at 30 has ruined my body lol. But with MM, it is her literal job to look good and sell things. I feel like she’s made a ridiculous amount of money that she no longer gives a duck. I forget how young she is sometimes, let herself go too early. Even though I’m no longer a size 8, I still make an effort to look good

Reactions: 10
Same, first early twenties, this second at 30 has ruined my body lol. But with MM, it is her literal job to look good and sell things. I feel like she’s made a ridiculous amount of money that she no longer gives a duck. I forget how young she is sometimes, let herself go too early. Even though I’m no longer a size 8, I still make an effort to look good
Her baggy prison tracksuits don't bother me so much I just wish she'd wash her hair it always looks unwashed with the amount of nice hair products she could afford and her fancy shower come on Molls lather yourself up

Reactions: 12

HOW is she only 23?! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19