Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she did her hair and had it styled and kept her makeup natural she would look 100x better than the prison look she’s sporting now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently that’s a major perk of being a young mum, you are way more likely to bounce back (hate the term but have to use it in this context) and you have way more energy for kids…. Can anyone confirm or deny. Have had mine in my early to mid 30s and it’s defo a chore carving out time to dress up and have time for self care! Maybe having 3 with bad colic, reflux and allergies didn’t help my cause although!
I had my first at 24 and yes definitely more energy than at 30 with my last! Also never left house anything other than made up with my first and who knows if it’s age or more kids but I definitely do not now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At her age I was still spending hours getting ready to go out even just during the day. Even now, I look better than her going to work a night shift at the hospital 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think molly looks fine, she looks like 100 women I pass every day, the only reason I ever ‘judge’ how she looks is because it’s absolutely nothing like what she portrays herself to be on instagram. How many young girls are out there wishing they looked like molly, how many girls and women have gone hungry or got unnecessary surgery/tweakments to look like her, how many new mums look at her and feel tit that they’re ’still fat’ and molly isn’t and even she doesn’t look like that!

Yeah she’d look better if her bun wasn’t so slicked back and if her clothes were a size or two smaller but she looks nice without makeup and in casual clothes and she has a nice figure, but it’s such a huge contrast seeing her in other peoples videos and photos to her own that of course you think about her looks a bit more than if she was more honest.

Reactions: 32
I think molly looks fine, she looks like 100 women I pass every day, the only reason I ever ‘judge’ how she looks is because it’s absolutely nothing like what she portrays herself to be on instagram. How many young girls are out there wishing they looked like molly, how many girls and women have gone hungry or got unnecessary surgery/tweakments to look like her, how many new mums look at her and feel tit that they’re ’still fat’ and molly isn’t and even she doesn’t look like that!

Yeah she’d look better if her bun wasn’t so slicked back and if her clothes were a size or two smaller but she looks nice without makeup and in casual clothes and she has a nice figure, but it’s such a huge contrast seeing her in other peoples videos and photos to her own that of course you think about her looks a bit more than if she was more honest.
I agree. It’s not so much what she’s wearing and looking like, everyone’s free to be comfy if they want. But don’t post this completely unrecognisable person online and make out like you’re tiny with a very sculpted face.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree if you want to walk around dressed dowdy then fine but don't make our you are something you are not to millions of impressionable girls.

Reactions: 22
Her look was definitely giving traveller/Big Gypsy Wedding in Love Island. Deep deep tan, brassy looking hair, cheap looking clothes and garish colours. Personally, I think no make up and a custody suite tracksuit is a better look than that but I’ll see myself out
One of the things that bothers me most is the fact she build her entire brand on a made up version of herself.. she’s a total fraud essentially.

Obviously she’s gained weight since coming out of LI and having a baby etc but the weight isn’t the issue - it’s her face and overall appearance is ENTIRELY different to who she portrayed/still portrays as her brand. Think her Instagram, PLT, Filter.

When you search up her name on Pinterest and look at the person that young women are comparing themselves to, it’s this petite, blonde blow out, dark skinned scandi looking doll that could be on the front cover of a magazine. When in reality she naturally looks like a soulless eyed toe.

The reason she got so rich and famous was due to the faked beautiful doll appearance and she keeps it up with all the editing and filters. I think of Tommy and who he thought he had bagged and I honestly think he’s fallen out of love already but is attempting to stay commited for the time being in a bid to keep up appearances and maximise profits while he’s still young.

Reactions: 32
I agree, if I was a young girl I would be so jealous seeing some of her pics. If I walked passed her at Disneyland I wouldn’t have taken any notice of her if she wasn’t on TV. She’s just a normal looking girl who’s put on a bit of weight on the face as she’s moving through her twenties it happens to most of us. I look at pics of when I was 19 and want to cry! But there’s no need to edit the perfect dinky little face with tiny features like she does. Just own it!

Reactions: 19
Apparently that’s a major perk of being a young mum, you are way more likely to bounce back (hate the term but have to use it in this context) and you have way more energy for kids…. Can anyone confirm or deny. Have had mine in my early to mid 30s and it’s defo a chore carving out time to dress up and have time for self care! Maybe having 3 with bad colic, reflux and allergies didn’t help my cause although!
I’d say it’s more genetics. I had my first at 37 and back to pre pregnancy weight within 10 weeks. Agree I find it a chore to dress up nowadays!

Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe she’s wearing that
What about nice high waisted jeans and even a Disney shirt tucked in, nice trainers
I thought this, washed hair, light makeup, jeans, a tee shirt and shoes comfy enough for walking would have been so much better.
---
I wonder if Moly is becoming ‘that’ sort of zeleb that has a friend (or stalker in Taylas case) they love bomb with holidays and designer goods, then drop like a hot stone when the next starry eyed fan comes along.

Reactions: 4
considering she’s supposed to be a fashion and beauty influencer it does seem odd she dresses so slobbily these days. No makeup is whatever, but the clothes? Surely jeans, a top and one of her many little jackets and a little designer bag is nicer than this?? Just feels fake when all the fashion releases and hair products come out when she doesn’t even do that herself anymore

the biggest problem is the complete lie she presents on Instagram of still being a size 6 with a super sculpted face, when she just does not look like that. Baby or no baby, she hasn’t looked like that since the first year off love island which is fine but don’t lie

Reactions: 30
considering she’s supposed to be a fashion and beauty influencer it does seem odd she dresses so slobbily these days. No makeup is whatever, but the clothes? Surely jeans, a top and one of her many little jackets and a little designer bag is nicer than this?? Just feels fake when all the fashion releases and hair products come out when she doesn’t even do that herself anymore

the biggest problem is the complete lie she presents on Instagram of still being a size 6 with a super sculpted face, when she just does not look like that. Baby or no baby, she hasn’t looked like that since the first year off love island which is fine but don’t lie
I think she covers up because it gives the illusion she’s thinner. If she wore a pair of regular fitting jeans and t shirt, or a dress or some sort it would expose her body. I know she’d photoshop it for IG but people would see her in real life and post real photos online and laugh at her.

Reactions: 17
I think she covers up because it gives the illusion she’s thinner. If she wore a pair of regular fitting jeans and t shirt, or a dress or some sort it would expose her body. I know she’d photoshop it for IG but people would see her in real life and post real photos online and laugh at her.
Yeah wearing baggy clothes is what a lot of bigger women do because clingy clothes expose their real body. Dead on with this one

Reactions: 16
Agree she's not neurodivergent she's a spoiled brat who has lived her life with everything been done for her, that's why she will go for surgery rather than work for anything.

She likes beige as it's her safety net and shes got no real creativity despite being a creative director.

And the above is why she comes out with dumb statement like if you are homeless buy a house and the 24 hours thing because essentially shes as thick as hell who has managed to find a niche.
I personally don’t think she’s neurodivergent, I think she is very self conscious and is struggling to understand herself after having a baby in contrast to being mega skinny, blonde and on love island before. I’m not saying for a minute that this is the way neurodivergent people present themselves. I think she’s really awkward, lonely and doesn’t get a lot of support from Tommy. She definitely keeps that relationship together.

Reactions: 14
Im sensing mental health issues with her lately. Maybe depression, anxiety etc. With all the negative exposure her and tommys relationship has been having with pics of him with other women and out partying, her body insecurities and lonliness ( hence why she clung onto her fan friend). I think the slobby look and clothes could be due to it too. Granted she prob doesnt want to show her body in nicer clothes, but surely she has no reason not to make effort with her hair and makeup. I think shes given up tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but I have zero sympathy over her putting on a bit of weight because she has all the means to get back into shape if she wanted to she just cant be bothered.

Reactions: 30
Does anyone know what happened with her hairdresser Emilymonkhair and her wife Amypetrahair ?It seems all over in a puff of smoke .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've no sympathy she wants the creative life and the money that comes from it then she needs to look good, all she is doing these days is wearing a prison tracksuit and her hair tied back.

If she wants to present herself as this icon model which she clearly does then put the bleeping work in.

Eithier put up or shut up.

As I've said if she wants the quiet life she can shuffle over to it.

Reactions: 20