Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The L’oreal partnership blags my little head.

Why didn’t they give it Maura? Molly looks like she works at kfc ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The L’oreal partnership blags my little head.

Why didn’t they give it Maura? Molly looks like she works at kfc ffs
They have ex islanders Zara, Tasha and Molly S but only as ambassadors. I did think it was an odd choice to make Molly Mae the new face of the brand when someone like Tasha would make more sense . I was looking on her page and I’m surprised how low her engagement is in comparison to her number of followers. The comments in particular are very low. When she posts Tommy and Bambi there seems to be high engagement.

Reactions: 10
The hair for me is her biggest change. She used to have different hairstyles all the time and made such an effort with it and it looked lovely. She used to vlog her hair appointments and video herself styling it, whereas now she does absolutely nothing she doesn’t even mention going for a cut or having her extensions fitted. She’s massively let herself go
I think she heard me as her last two posts she has her hair styled 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think some of her parenting skills and the fact she’s un maternal could come from her own mum and upbringing. Her mum has never striked me as material nor does she actually seem that emotional. Her mum comes across so stern, quite regimented and quite matter of fact.
Zoe seems quite maternal especially around Bambi but she is also similar in the sense that like their mum- she’s also quite stern and and regimented too.
I don’t think their up bringing was very lovey dovey and family orientated. Their mum seems the “I’m not your friend I’m your mum children are to be seen and not heard” kind of mum.
I think that could play a part in her being withdrawn from Bambi.

Reactions: 22
I think some of her parenting skills and the fact she’s un maternal could come from her own mum and upbringing. Her mum has never striked me as material nor does she actually seem that emotional. Her mum comes across so stern, quite regimented and quite matter of fact.
Zoe seems quite maternal especially around Bambi but she is also similar in the sense that like their mum- she’s also quite stern and and regimented too.
I don’t think their up bringing was very lovey dovey and family orientated. Their mum seems the “I’m not your friend I’m your mum children are to be seen and not heard” kind of mum.
I think that could play a part in her being withdrawn from Bambi.
Her ma is a ex copper says it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t her mum post too that she never wanted grandchildren in a post about her relationship with Bambi. A weird thing to say publicly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Didn’t her mum post too that she never wanted grandchildren in a post about her relationship with Bambi. A weird thing to say publicly
I remember that! I remember thinking it was a really odd thing to say, even if she hadn't anticipated herself being a Grandma, surely you wouldn't publicly say it when your grandchild has just been born!

Her Mum doesn't seem maternal in the slightest. She seems quite cold. But I think she's cold towards everyone, I remember one one of Zoe's vlogs Zoe and her Mum were being really bitchy and mean towards the Nanna and I thought what a pair of cows :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 24
I won’t lie I wear tracksuits/lounge wear 99.9% of the time, they hide my lumps and bumps and tbh I don’t like putting a nice outfit on unless I have time to wash/blow dry my hair and do my makeup which is rarely ever.
The MIU MIU shoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
prob wear them with a tracksuit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Molly said in one of her vlogs that her mum had horrendous PND with both Zoe and her and to be honest it looks like she still does lol!
Can’t believe she’s ordered those colourful shoes - not!! 🙃

Reactions: 11
Why wouldn’t you want grandchildren?? You get to spoil them and play with them and love them but have no responsibility to raise them. Pretty odd.

(Obvs not everyone wants kids in the first place and that’s cool, but it’s a bit late for Molly’s mum to back out of being a mother)

Reactions: 12
Why wouldn’t you want grandchildren?? You get to spoil them and play with them and love them but have no responsibility to raise them. Pretty odd.

(Obvs not everyone wants kids in the first place and that’s cool, but it’s a bit late for Molly’s mum to back out of being a mother)
She seems the kind of cold hearted person who doesn’t want any kind of responsibility at all. She’s probably happy that both Zoe and Molly are grown up and have now moved out of her house. She won’t want to now have Bambi for sleepovers etc she cba.
I’m still not over the fact Molly bought her a car and she didn’t seem arsed at all - didn’t even say thank you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but you would have to pay me £700 (and the rest) to wear these out in public 😂😂
IMG_8910.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

I think it was a bit more like she wasn’t bothered than actively didn’t want them.

She (Mollys mum) does seem cold and emotionless which might have been passed onto Molly and her perceived disinterest in Bambi. I was surprised when they said Debs a carer for her mum/molly and Zoe’s nan as she doesn’t seem that caring. At least she found her perfect career as a copper.
I never watched the buying my mum a car vlog but didn’t she get her an Audi? So weird that you wouldn’t be excited about that unless maybe she already knew and the vlog was for PR.

I’m pretty sure some of the patients in the nursing home I worked in as a student had those shoes 😂 They’re the fugliest things I’ve seen since the Yeezy abominations!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.