Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zeezaag

I think it’s because she’s not the type of mum he expected her to be. He was singing her praises soon after she had Bambi for being the perfect mum but that was during the early phase where you never leave the house and the baby (in some cases) is just attached to her boob. As soon as she could she dropped the looking after Bambi 24/7 as she found it too hard, got hired help and swanned off here there and everywhere. I don’t think he agrees with it, I think he thinks she should be like Paris and devote her entire life to raising his children. (Not saying that’s right/wrong, just what I think Tommy thinks)
Well then he should also be spending time with his child. Outside of love island villa they make no sense to me as a couple. He’s a traveller who wants a walkover wife and has 4+ kids. While he just parties. She on the other hand wants to just jet around the world and do influencer work. Which is fine, she’s young, she should be able to. But together they’re not a right fit. And they never should have had a kid.

Reactions: 37

donkeyfish

Why has she done those dual showers?? We all know Tommy is never there so what’s the need.. showering with the nanny???

• Haha

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
That is the ugliest effing outfit I’ve ever seen
She looks a utter mess, she has no sense of style what goes together or anything.

But her Fiats are saying she looks great, my favorite one of comments where are your grey joggers from, like they are something special, you can get grey joggers that look that shit from practically any clothes shop.

I dress better when I don't even leave house for day.

• Haha

zeezaag

Here's the issue with guys like Tommy. They want the dream housewive (to clean, cook, take care of kids, etc) but ALSO they want to stick to the Dubai party-scene and coke-up. It is virtually impossible to have those 2 things at the same time.

I agree with that post about Molly being a better fit for him in Love Island, as she was the stereotype of blonde-tanned influencer gal that is ok with clubbing. Bambi was not part of the plan at all, they both were super silly 1) not using protection and 2) daydreaming about parenting in a very unrealistic way
They really were so dumb. Her saying “I didn’t think I could get pregnant cos I have endo”. Cmon girl, don’t you know basic biology. They just slept together without protection and then is shocked when she’s pregnant. She also said she had regular period like clockwork. That she knew she was pregnant cos her period was one day late. So she at least had a regular cycle. If it was me I would not have been taking any chances. And now she’s stuck with a whole human, it’s not a bloody pet. And he barely helps. He turns up every few weeks for a few days and plays fun dad and goes off again. Even if she has a nanny I imagine she’s very lonely and down. She seems low in a lot of her videos nowadays.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
It’s actually sad looking at pictures of how much Bambi seemed to be enjoying the holiday, and then knowing they weren’t even going to take her 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 36

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
She said in one of her old vlogs that her parents paid for her first flat to move out when she was like 18. So she could be a fulltime influencer. And then they also paid for her fillers, Botox, teeth, and some other bits she’s had done. I think without surgery she probably would look more like her sister does.
And this is why she got so much shit about the we all have same 24 hours.

Shes got fuck all life experience and when she said it she had even less, and has no business saying shit like that. She doesn't even want to be a proper parent and the kids just a fashion accessory so she has no experience of that.

It's mad that the Fiats find her influencial and something to aspire to.

lilaluus

the devil works hard but fran works harder 👀 bbl mention in daily star 16 hours ago which has been removed and replaced by outfit focused wording 😭
D726D1DD-E329-4E5F-A866-48DAD57BA620.png
C3E5B68A-EB8C-4238-92D4-A351FF5BDAF7.png
B41C873B-AE08-472E-A9BB-CC6C4626CC3B.png

• Haha
  • Wow

miss_hazy

Someone’s just said on here how Zoe works out and has a toned body so I just nipped on Zoe’s thread to find a picture which proved otherwise 🤣 and came across this pic. Notice how Zoe’s arm here looks the same as Mollys do now 🤔 as you can see in this photo, she definitely photoshopped her arm (arrow indicates the curve in the wall) - FAIL. so maybe mollys is photoshop too and she’s just more clever with it or has Facetune GOLD or something?🤣 Or is it surgery? I’m sure we will find out in her next YouTube video (if she shows her arms)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Came here to say this, I am in SHOCK!!! Like molly, do you only brush your teeth when you feel like it? Bet you don’t 😭 also wondering why no health visitor etc hasn’t told them this! The ex dental hygienist in me is cringing, especially the fact she’s told this to the world 🙈
My sister in law was venting to me a while ago about her sister who doesn’t brush her children’s teeth ‘because they all fall out anyway and their adult teeth grow and I’ll brush them then’.

• Wow
  • Sick

Upintheair83

VIP Member
There's no way she's going to cope with Tommy and bambi by herself. There won't be any relaxing if the nanny isn't there.
A baby of bambis age you literally can't turn your back for a second, they are into everything!
There must be a nanny there or using the babysitting service. Although, maybe abit controversial.... I really don't like the idea of a babysitting service abroad. You don't know who you're leaving your baby with, I couldn't hand my baby over to a stranger I'd never even met before while I go off and have a meal. But that's just me.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Watching the vlog - “Tommy & I haven’t had any real couple time since Bambi was born” No shit Sherlock - what did you think would happen? You’d send her to a baby hotel for a week every 2/3 months so you could jet off on holiday? We didn’t get a child free night for 14 months when my baby was born.
also she’s setting her up to be the most spoilt child ever. Bambi had better hope her mother keeps her iNfLuEnCeR status & wage because a week at Haven isn’t gonna cut it when you’re accustomed to 4/5 holidays abroad each year. What kind of work ethic (if any) is she going to have when she’s grown up with 2 parents who get exorbitant amounts of money from doing Jack shit?
That statement alone about having no 1/1 couple time just shows they weren’t ready at all to have a baby. That’s the reality of it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Can count on 1 hand how much 1/1 couple time me & my husband have had since having a child and she’s nearly 3.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Molly mae, the only person in the world who could make the Maldives look boring. Did they do any snorkelling while there? Anything besides posing and lounging around in their room?

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think you’re probably going to feel closer to your child if you actually spend time and parent them. Not continuously palm them off on various nannies.

• Heart

nanskumansku

IMG_20231230_200240.jpg
IMG_20231230_200250.jpg

So we are supposed to believe she went from this to that in just a few months without surgical intervention . Like suddenly out of nowhere she has big round hips and jacked delts
IMG_20231230_200347.jpg
IMG_20231230_200330.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Hereforthedrama124

Watching the vlog - “Tommy & I haven’t had any real couple time since Bambi was born” No shit Sherlock - what did you think would happen? You’d send her to a baby hotel for a week every 2/3 months so you could jet off on holiday? We didn’t get a child free night for 14 months when my baby was born.
also she’s setting her up to be the most spoilt child ever. Bambi had better hope her mother keeps her iNfLuEnCeR status & wage because a week at Haven isn’t gonna cut it when you’re accustomed to 4/5 holidays abroad each year. What kind of work ethic (if any) is she going to have when she’s grown up with 2 parents who get exorbitant amounts of money from doing Jack shit?

• Heart
Reactions: 35