Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyamihereagain

I’m calling it. Molly is going to launch a kids line of skincare/ body and bath products and that’s the only reason why she is pushing the wholesome Mum image because Fran told her she had better start interacting with her baby if she wants to avoid the backlash.

Reactions: 35

callmelilly

I cannot believe they left Bambi behind them facing a bush, they also left her on the balcony so molly could do her hair, Wtf! I can't believe how scared all these influencers are of going on holiday with their own children who no one forced them to have. What is so scary about being alone with your kid, these lot are so brain dead I just cannot. Then they give themselves a medal for being able to sit on a beach with their child, well done you!

Why on earth a brand like M&S is partnering with someone like Lurch is completely baffling. Never mind the various highly dubious associations surrounding him, he’s got the personality and charisma of wet cardboard.

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
I just watched to see. I always thinks he looks at her like he can't stand her.
I think it’s because she’s not the type of mum he expected her to be. He was singing her praises soon after she had Bambi for being the perfect mum but that was during the early phase where you never leave the house and the baby (in some cases) is just attached to her boob. As soon as she could she dropped the looking after Bambi 24/7 as she found it too hard, got hired help and swanned off here there and everywhere. I don’t think he agrees with it, I think he thinks she should be like Paris and devote her entire life to raising his children. (Not saying that’s right/wrong, just what I think Tommy thinks)

LiLahx

I actually feel so so sorry for Bambi. I've also got a baby a month older than her, and she (without bragging lol) adores me to pieces. Now Molly has broken the bond Bambi obviously would have had with the nanny, she looks lost and confused, and is finally latching on to Molly because there's no one else around. Molly is seeing that as 'bonding' and 'becoming closer' which is so very sad- it's not bonding, you destroyed probably the only meaningful and consistent relationship Bambi has other than maybe Zoe, because you realised the world was cottoning on the fact that you barely see your own child. Sure, her minions think she's the 'best mum ever' but anyone with a brain cell and especially their own children can tell that Molly is a part time, IF that, mum, with no connection to her own child. She's always desperate to prove people wrong, and be the best at everything, but she's made the same mistake her own parents did by the sounds of it- she's distant, uncaring, with no maternal instinct other than the forced one for instagram likes and ££.

I really want to scoop Bambi up and give her a loving family with consistency and attachment. I don't have a tenth of the money Molly has but at least she'd be loved. She's going to grow up with insecure attachment issues.

• Sad

Liveatlauren

Imagine if (God forbid) something happened to Bambi and she was LICHERALLY 24h away? As a mother, I can’t get my head around the fact she was willing to be on the other side of the world. I’m worried when mine is 10 mins up the road 😩

• Sad

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Why is anyone surprised that she's a shit parent? Look how she treated the cats. I wouldn't have trusted her to look after a houseplant

• Haha
Reactions: 34

GalGal

VIP Member
Ironically Tommys partying and drug taking is the most interesting thing about this couple. I’m sure their sex life is as beige as their house.

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
I can’t believe they both agreed and booked to go away from today to New Year away from their baby…but suddenly felt ‘guilty’ and decided they would bring her. What parents think that’s ok, parents who have had countless breaks and never been around her since she was born🥲 it’s not like they’re a ordinary couple who work full time who genuinely deserve a break either. More like the nanny cancelled last minute
I fully believe the nanny backed out, as she decided she deserved new years off, and those two half wits could look after their own chiyuld for once. Even in the vlog she said they have date nights away from Bambi so they do get couple time. They’re just unbelievable, I hope they don’t have any more kids. It also felt she was trying to make out she spends a lot of time with Bambi when the camera isn’t on.

youuuin

You can tell that they almost broke up and are now massively overcompensating in this love bubble, none of it is coming off as natural for them and it will slowly slip back to how it was before. Not buying it one bit.

I wonder with some of these very wealthy couples if they could keep up appearances and lead separate lives behind closed doors.
I’m sure they do. The Beckhams have been the masters of manipulation of the media over the years and have portrayed the version of their relationship that they want the public to believe in - a thoroughly devoted couple who love one another to bits. The only thing that they have in common is that they’re both devoted to courting publicity!

Rebecca Loos said that she knew full well that she wasn’t the only ‘other woman’. I don’t doubt there have been many more over the years. Let’s face it, if Beckham was made of chocolate he’d eat himself.

I’m sure a lot of women stay in these marriages because they can’t be bothered to do anything else and don’t want the negative publicity. They choose to look the other way as long as their husbands can be discreet enough about their extra curricular activities. And in some cases it doesn’t seem to matter if they aren’t! Look at Connor McGreggor’s wife for example. It beggar’s belief.

And look at the late Queen who did it all her life. Prince Philip was the biggest philanderer ever and was even shacked up with another woman towards the end of his life. Couples don’t come much higher profile than them!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bananabutter

VIP Member
His ex did say he didn’t like her wearing revealing outfits and he was controlling. Not saying she was right because she might be bitter that he dumped her to go on love island. Molly’s styled has changed a lot tho could be to do with Tommy, or just her keeping up with the trends and branding herself to look more like a ‘businesswoman’
Molly does not look like a business woman in her tracksuit bottoms and uggs 😜

• Haha

whoisit123456789

She is just so weird. None of it makes any sense. The fiat 500’s glamourise her so much that any body shape she has could be the next ‘in’ thing. She could actually do and be anything she wants with the blind support of her demographic but instead of living authentically she just craves this weird fake perfection that is so clearly making her miserable. Who is it for?

She could have stayed in a baby bubble with her newborn, embraced her post partum body and actually capitalised of it, instead she lied through her teeth from day 1 about bouncing back on that shoot with PLT with baby left at home and pics edited to death - avoiding bonding with baby and making other new mums feel like shit because they couldn’t relate to her airbrushed body and supposed supermum ability to do everything.

Fran, Erin & Tayla, her closest (paid) girlfriends - none of who are stick thin, must feel great about Molly’s increasingly desperate need to be anything but the size 10-12 she naturally is

• Heart

notsoplainjane

She needs to dump Tommy just watched the latest vlog mans a miserable twat I don't care if he just doesn't want to be filmed that's the mother of your child and this is her job and everyone knows you've just been a TWAT smile say hi you dick!!