Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
Either the nanny cancelled or she realised how bad it would look if they abandoned their baby. I just can’t get over the mindset, they treat Bambi like a pet leaving her here there and everywhere.

Reactions: 33

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Love how she’s happy to flaunt her lipo body now without being open and honest. So real and inspirational!!1!1

bananabutter

VIP Member
The “clean girl” (I think) aesthetic on tiktok with the scrapped back hair and the tracksuit with blazer that Molly and all the insta girls do looks grim I know that’s a unpopular opinion but I really don’t like it 🤣
Ironically, I think it makes women look grubby like they couldn’t be bothered to put a decent outfit on and had to scrape back greasy hair because it wasn’t hair wash day. Whatever happened to the elegant look (I sound like my mum and I’m only 30🤣)

orangehead

VIP Member
Did you notice bambi crawled into the room, saw she was there and immediately turned to go out again? 😂 I shouldn't be laughing because its very sad for the child but she seems like she fucking hates her, if you could have read her little mind I'm sure she was thinking "not this annoying gobshite again. I'm off" 😂 and like someone else said, she seemed far happier seeing Santa than she does her own parents.
Someone save a tattle code for Bambi so she can join when she grows up 😂

• Haha

LiLahx

Molly's got a new bum, she's still a fake mum, incapable of fun but still loved by the huns x

She’s the most peculiar shape now. She looks like she’s attempted the BBL but it looks even more ridiculous than it usually does. Or if she hasn’t, she’s got some weird padding situation going on.

laulau29

Chatty Member
Their hotel room/villa looks so dangerous for a baby!! Especially is she’s crawling around now, she could fall in the water at any moment, really hoping that the nanny is there tbh because they could have another puppygate situation on their hands

coconochanel

VIP Member
Wow the way she constantly insults Tommy in the Dubai vlog is disgusting. And that was just ONE day! This is becoming a pattern with her, saw it in Tyson's show as well. She is so toxic.
When she said what would you say to your fans? and he said something like 'I appreciate and love you all for your support' and she went 'that's such an ick'. I thought well...

A. what do you expect him to say? 'yeah dont care if your a fan or not'
B. just cause she doesn't give a damn about her fans and gaslights them with all the edited pics on IG.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
It’s a bit weird how now all her stories are with Bambi and doing mum stuff
This!! Is she aware she’s been a mum for nearly a year 😭 she’s acting like everything is new to her and a novelty.

Tell me the nanny’s raised your child for the majority of her life without telling me. 🤦‍♀️

It does make me laugh thinking back to how smug she was when she was pregnant (ETA pic) and then she’s fully shit the bed once the baby was born and left someone else to look after her from 8 weeks old?!?
IMG_4728.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

lucieeeloo

New to this thread so this may have already been posted (although it’s from a friend’s socials) but she’s definitely had lipo.

View attachment 2667694

I don’t even remember her being this thin before Bambi? Who remembers the pap pics of her from the behind the scenes filter shoots..

I call it now her next vlog she will laugh and deny rumours of a BBL to make it seem like she hasn’t had anything done but won’t mention Lipo at all.

GalGal

VIP Member
Just my two cents, armchair diagnoses are okay provided people are only talking about it anecdotally and accept a true diagnosis and treatment needs to come from a pro. Just to add as well literally every human being has some autistic/OCD/neurodiverse traits, liking things done a certain way etc. a lot of adults have a lack of meaningful friendships. I know whenever I feel anxious I watch the same things over and over, like a comfort blanket. You’ll even find really kind hearted people display the occasion narcissistic trait.

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s making a song and dance about bonding with her baby.. for the first time.. when she’s almost a year old.. and the instagram keyboard warriors are still screaming that she’s mum of the year?!?! lol what.

• Heart

GalGal

VIP Member
The Nanny has probably feigned illness to get out of the holiday. I can't imagine it's thar fun for her running around a crawling baby 24/7 with no break but in a hot climate. When it's your own kid its what you do but even as a job, a Nanny would work certain hours and have time for themselves. That Nanny gets zero break whilst they're away. No doubt they're on the hunt for a stand in Nanny before they go, or maybe even hired help once they get there. Just can't imagine those two on a flight with her alone. Absolutely no chance they won't have some kind of help. They literally can't parent.
Well the nanny would at least get a free trip to the Maldives out of it, even if she has to work 24/7 whilst there. I wouldn’t put it past them to have hired two or even three nannies who cover each others rest breaks and days off. Then Molly and Tommy can hand Bambi over 24/7. I read Molly can still get £20 000 per instagram post so it would be financially within their means. Remember when Tommy said he wanted ten kids on At Home with the Fury’s! They’ll need 30 nannies at that point.
---
I mean???? It isn't cute or funny that your baby likes to sleep with things in their mouth. Why would you willingly post this. This just shows that she has no idea what she's doing or any common sense

Also it's not going on an adventure if you're goimg to a beautiful exotic place just to sit in your 5* hotel
Obsessed with labels, she inherited one thing from her mother!

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
OMG HER NEW TIKTOK !!!

She has 100000000000000000000000000% had surgery of some kind

Her body composition looks TOTALLY different it’s crazy how she’s just keeping hush about it thinking no one’s going to notice it’s the most obvious thing

Reactions: 32

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Random but I really hate that she’s given Bambi the Fury surname because Bambi is quite a soft girly dainty name and Fury sounds so 👺 aggressive 👺

It sounds much better as Bambi Hague

Rebby123

VIP Member
I'm not surprised she is like she is as her Mum. Molly’s Mum always comes across so cold and not maternal. I think Zoe will be abit more on it than she is.

LiLahx

So I've decided the reason she said about hoping Bambi doesn't have Tommys nose is because she's worried Bambi will have HER original nose so now if she does...she can just blame it on tommy. Even though Tommy's nose is fine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart