Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Idk I just don’t like this weird thing of trying to diagnose every influencer under the sun with neurodiversity, there’s hardly a thread on here where I haven’t seen people allude to the person having autism or adhd and I just think it massively underplays what being neurodiverse is for a lot of people. We don’t see enough of Molly’s life to try to diagnose her and all of the things you’re saying could be put down to a lot of things

• Heart
Reactions: 95

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
New to this thread so this may have already been posted (although it’s from a friend’s socials) but she’s definitely had lipo.

IMG_0242.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

scandiii

Idk if people will get what I mean but I feel like Tommy was so suited to the old Molly, like filler, bleach blonde hair always in dresses, loads of filler fake teeth bit of a party girl etc but she’s really changed a lot since her love island days, obvs now is a mum and dresses very minimalistic not sexy like before and her lifestyle is very relaxed, Tommy suited the Essex aesthetic Manchester influencer Molly more

Reactions: 79

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Just seen that Zoe said she’s been looking after Molly and Bambi because they’ve both been sick. WHERE’S THE FUCKING BOYFRIEND/DAD? He’s a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 79

zeezaag

It could refer to a few different things such as autism, ADHD, sensory processing disorders etc but generally most conditions have a lot of overlapping symptoms so would be difficult to pinpoint one in particular but the things I see that make me think she might be ND are … lack of any real meaningful friends (the only reason she has any semblance of a friend is because she pays them), lack of social life, staying in a miserable relationship because it’s what she knows and what she’s comfortable with, going to the same ‘safe’ places all the time, BEIGE (too much colour can be overstimulating for these types), childhood obsessions (shrek, Harry Potter etc), obsessions in general (also referred to as ‘special interests) like kardashians, inability to regulate emotions - she’s pretty much always miserable, acting impulsively e.g. trying to buy a horse after seeing a horse approximately twice in her life, always wearing baggy and comfy clothes because more well-fitted and ‘mature’ clothes can be overstimulating as hell. I’m sure there’s more but I’m currently three sips in to my morning coffee and not all there yet so I’ll add more when I think of them later. I think one or two of these things is ‘normal’ but she’s got loooooads of ND traits and girls are very very good at ‘masking’ to try and fit in with others.

Let’s get a grip and stop making excuses for her bad behaviour. As someone who’s lived with autism and ADHD my entire life I find it baffling how quickly people label others with neurodiverse just cos they’ve seen a tiny snippet of their curated life online.

1. She has no friends cos she chooses not to and not because she’s has social problems necessarily. Did we forget her past interviews? Including the ones where she said she doesn’t care for friends cos her aim in life isn’t about having friends but to make money and be “successful”. She has narcissistic traits if anything.

2. She likes beige cos that’s the trend. She follows the trend. On love island she wore higher colours cos that summer that was the thing. She likes beige aesthetics cos she follows the trend of A listers like the Khardashians. It’s like Mrs Hinch being obsessed with Grey. Doesn’t make her neurodiverse.

3. She wears baggy joggers and sweatshirts cos that’s literally the trend for the gen z girls. All the influencers are like that. Even the girls on TikTok who do the dances. It’s not a neurodiverse thing. It’s also cos she’s had a baby and she can’t exactly wear tiny crop tops she used to wear when she was 19.

4. She watches the same show, big deal. So does a lot of people. Shes at home a lot. Alone. Her fiancé is hardly around ever. She barely has a social life. She just likes what she likes, but so do a lot of people. What’s the difference between her enjoying certain shows and movies and people enjoying certain music? We literally see a snippet of her life.

And finally she stays in her miserable relationship because her relationship was always a business decision just like her time at love island was as she said. She’s very smart and calculated. She knew Tommys surname Fury would get her to more places and deals than being with some random love islander. She’ll stay in that relationship and sell a fake happy relationship to fiat 500 for as long as she can so she can keep selling her tat.
---
Bambi is 11 months old FFS🤦🏼‍♀️. We see the occasional picture of her when she’s not with the nanny, in what world is that enough to suggest that she’s ’neurodiverse’? Give me strength 🫠
Also how on earth are you diagnosing a baby who’s 11 months with neurodiverse traits from a handful of photos and videos you’ve seen? Lmfao. Jesus Christ.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

mrtumble

VIP Member
You're all just jealous. We've all got the same number of hours in the day as Beyonce and you could have used yours to sweet talk your parents into paying for a boob and nose job, but you didn't. You were all too lazy and too unimaginative to think of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Ooo that's interesting. I'm neurodiverse and totally see it in her and actually even in Bambi. Would genuinely love to know why you don't connect some of these traits as checkbox neurodiversity. I could be way off but it feels sort of obvious to me in a way.
Bambi is 11 months old FFS🤦🏼‍♀️. We see the occasional picture of her when she’s not with the nanny, in what world is that enough to suggest that she’s ’neurodiverse’? Give me strength 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
New thread

House rules:
We don’t care about your personal life story, your baby or your child
We don’t need to hear an essay about your life or your baby for you to make a point about Molly or how Molly parents Bambi (she doesn’t, the nanny does)
No fighting

When the nanny asks Molly to look after Bambi:

Even if I wanted to, MY SCHEDULE WOULDN’T ALLOW IT

4:00 Wallow in self pity
4:30 Stare into the beige mansion
5:00 Fight with Tommy (tell no one 😏)
5:30 Photoshopsize
6:30 Dinner with me because I have no friends, I can’t cancel that again
7:00 Wrestle with my self-loathing

I’M BOOKED

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I can’t believe they both agreed and booked to go away from today to New Year away from their baby…but suddenly felt ‘guilty’ and decided they would bring her. What parents think that’s ok, parents who have had countless breaks and never been around her since she was born🥲 it’s not like they’re a ordinary couple who work full time who genuinely deserve a break either. More like the nanny cancelled last minute

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Wills315

VIP Member
I think it's genuinely so sad that those pyjamas are the only pop of colour in that whole picture, and likely the whole house.
I always think that when Bambi goes outside of the sandcastle , that it must feel to her like what it felt like in the old days when people got coulor tv for the first time . You would never in a million years think a child lived in that house, its horrid. There's no toys or anything ever lying around it's so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

bananabutter

VIP Member
There's a lot of mileage and sympathy she can get out of poor molly dumped and alone with baby 🥹
Over YouTube it’s “Tommy and I are in bed by 10 guys us being up until 11 today is so unlike us” 🥺 then in the daily mail Tommys coked out of his brain with his top off at a club at 4am…which one is real Molls? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I could be wrong but just a different viewpoint, I don’t actually think Molly changed for Tommy, I think she changed from her love island self just because in 2019 the whole fillers, extreme makeup, hair extensions and bright clothes which showed more off were more “in”. She only changed when trends changed more to the clean girl aesthetic and being more natural was more in trend and I think that lifestyle suits her more authentic self as opposed to the highly made up party girl. Also the fact that she’s not as tiny as she used to be and I think she’s insecure about that so dresses differently to try cover up the fact she’s not a size 6/8 anymore. She used to physically be what he wanted but I never really saw any chemistry between the two of them so now she isn’t physically what he wants and they don’t have anything in common either so there’s just nothing left there

Reactions: 65