Molly-Mae Hague #44 We all have 24 hours in a day and Bambi sleeps 16 of them away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

House rules:
We don’t care about your personal life story, your baby or your child
We don’t need to hear an essay about your life or your baby for you to make a point about Molly or how Molly parents Bambi (she doesn’t, the nanny does)
No fighting

When the nanny asks Molly to look after Bambi:

Even if I wanted to, MY SCHEDULE WOULDN’T ALLOW IT

4:00 Wallow in self pity
4:30 Stare into the beige mansion
5:00 Fight with Tommy (tell no one 😏)
5:30 Photoshopsize
6:30 Dinner with me because I have no friends, I can’t cancel that again
7:00 Wrestle with my self-loathing

I’M BOOKED

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I’ve never thought Molly and Tommy had chemistry even in Love Island. I just didn’t get the hype. I think Molly orchestrated the whole thing for her PR image influencers are 10 a penny these days, but if you can attach yourself to a name, that’s already known that makes you stand out and that’s why she turned her and Tommy into some sort of power couple. I don’t think she actually wanted a baby just yet actually, I don’t think she’s maternal, but she’s not stupid and knows her fans would be expecting the relationship to progress in the shape of a baby or a marriage. She lives her life to work along side her PR image and not what she truly wants. Well that’s my opinion anyway I don’t think the relationship will last I will be shocked if they make it to the altar I think it’s only a matter of time. I don’t think Tommy has ever been interested in being a family man I think he’s young and wants to live the single life.
I am waiting for a big tabloid scandal that’s when I think Molly will finally snap. I think it will take him to humiliate her on a whole different level.
---
Also, it’s a strange one with Molly she’s meant to be this generation it girl the biggest successful influencer in the country, and Britain’s answer to Kylie Jenner
But compared to other it girls
Like Cheryl Cole and Katie Price they were always in the tabloids
You don’t get a sense of that with Molly

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
New thread

House rules:
We don’t care about your personal life story, your baby or your child
We don’t need to hear an essay about your life or your baby for you to make a point about Molly or how Molly parents Bambi (she doesn’t, the nanny does)
No fighting

When the nanny asks Molly to look after Bambi:

Even if I wanted to, MY SCHEDULE WOULDN’T ALLOW IT

4:00 Wallow in self pity
4:30 Stare into the beige mansion
5:00 Fight with Tommy (tell no one 😏)
5:30 Photoshopsize
6:30 Dinner with me because I have no friends, I can’t cancel that again
7:00 Wrestle with my self-loathing

I’M BOOKED
THE GRINCH REFERENCE AHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think her health isn't great at the moment and / or a wider family situation is happening also. Their relationship has it's issues but they are profiting/capitalising over the attention somewhat and keeping mystery and suspense with her uploads etc. her engagement on the last two videos (ads) will be greatly boosted by people being nosey. It won't be by design as such but more seizing the opportunity and playing it to her advantage.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never thought Molly and Tommy had chemistry even in Love Island. I just didn’t get the hype. I think Molly orchestrated the whole thing for her PR image influencers are 10 a penny these days, but if you can attach yourself to a name, that’s already known that makes you stand out and that’s why she turned her and Tommy into some sort of power couple. I don’t think she actually wanted a baby just yet actually, I don’t think she’s maternal, but she’s not stupid and knows her fans would be expecting the relationship to progress in the shape of a baby or a marriage. She lives her life to work along side her PR image and not what she truly wants. Well that’s my opinion anyway I don’t think the relationship will last I will be shocked if they make it to the altar I think it’s only a matter of time. I don’t think Tommy has ever been interested in being a family man I think he’s young and wants to live the single life.
I am waiting for a big tabloid scandal that’s when I think Molly will finally snap. I think it will take him to humiliate her on a whole different level.
---
Also, it’s a strange one with Molly she’s meant to be this generation it girl the biggest successful influencer in the country, and Britain’s answer to Kylie Jenner
But compared to other it girls
Like Cheryl Cole and Katie Price they were always in the tabloids
You don’t get a sense of that with Molly
That’s because they were actually talented and achieved things despite their faults

Reactions: 5
So confused that people think she does this all for PR, like sorry but if she cared that much about her personal image she wouldn’t dress like a literal homeless person every time she went into public 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So confused that people think she does this all for PR, like sorry but if she cared that much about her personal image she wouldn’t dress like a literal homeless person every time she went into public 😂🤢
Well she obviously doesn’t think she does she thinks she looks grate

Reactions: 6
Just watched her video and her body language is SO off when talking about the Tommy situation.

She’s clearly decided she sees herself as a Victoria Beckham and even if he got himself a Rebecca Loos she’d stay with him regardless. Which is even more sad considering she’s said her own parents still get on really well and are far happier with other people. Surely both parties happiness should be ultimate goals and not how long they’ve been together…

Also, FYI if Molly does read here, those aren’t things every couple goes through. I’m not saying my partner and I have never argued, but the topic has never been one of us disrespecting the other.

Reactions: 22
Molly said several times she does not have many friends. Well girl, we can tell.

Any girlfriend would tell you immediately: 1) go book an STD health checkup and 2) dump that dumbass party boyfriend, who cares if he says he only drank a few drinks and "wOulD neVer CheaT i LoVe You BabEE" is just freacking common sense.

A man in a wild party, with a dubious friend, with that look that doing a tit ton of drugs gives to your eyes/chin...

It may be Molly doesn't do drugs nor anything for real and that's why she's so innocent about the whole thing.

Reactions: 40
Just watched her video and her body language is SO off when talking about the Tommy situation.

She’s clearly decided she sees herself as a Victoria Beckham and even if he got himself a Rebecca Loos she’d stay with him regardless. Which is even more sad considering she’s said her own parents still get on really well and are far happier with other people. Surely both parties happiness should be ultimate goals and not how long they’ve been together…

Also, FYI if Molly does read here, those aren’t things every couple goes through. I’m not saying my partner and I have never argued, but the topic has never been one of us disrespecting the other.
She’s delusional if she puts herself in the same arena as David and Victoria Beckham. They are a proper power couple and a brand worth millions of pounds. She hasn’t got the same amount of fame as Victoria has that another thing with Molly and Tommy they are nowhere near, famous as prime posh and becks

Reactions: 21
To be fair if Molly were to leave Tommy and Victoria to leave David they would have to deal with the inevitable ‘I told you so’ and then seeing their ex potentially settle down with someone else.
These aren’t of course reasons to stay with an unfaithful man who embarrasses you in a loveless relationship, it just might be they’re not ready to deal with that. There are many facets to relationships and it’s not always as easy to leave as it looks. I wonder with some of these very wealthy couples if they could keep up appearances and lead separate lives behind closed doors.

Reactions: 16
Even if they break up, Molly will end up on top. All her fans would have sympathy for her and just boost her up even more as this boss girl who doesn't need a man etc.

Reactions: 24
I shouldn’t even be using this paper as an example but wait till these kind of stories start coming out about Tommy it’s deffo going to happen and it will damage mollys PR
---
To be fair if Molly were to leave Tommy and Victoria to leave David they would have to deal with the inevitable ‘I told you so’ and then seeing their ex potentially settle down with someone else.
These aren’t of course reasons to stay with an unfaithful man who embarrasses you in a loveless relationship, it just might be they’re not ready to deal with that. There are many facets to relationships and it’s not always as easy to leave as it looks. I wonder with some of these very wealthy couples if they could keep up appearances and lead separate lives behind closed doors.
Yes
Yeah they could very much do that but what is to stop these girls who he may sleep with from blabbing to the tabs unless he gets them to sign a NDA and I can’t imagine him to be that savvy

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I shouldn’t even be using this paper as an example but wait till these kind of stories start coming out about Tommy it’s deffo going to happen and it will damage mollys PR
---

Yes

Yeah they could very much do that but what is to stop these girls who he may sleep with from blabbing to the tabs unless he gets them to sign a NDA and I can’t imagine him to be that savvy
Do we know if he has slept with anyone for sure?

Reactions: 2
I wonder with some of these very wealthy couples if they could keep up appearances and lead separate lives behind closed doors.
I’m sure they do. The Beckhams have been the masters of manipulation of the media over the years and have portrayed the version of their relationship that they want the public to believe in - a thoroughly devoted couple who love one another to bits. The only thing that they have in common is that they’re both devoted to courting publicity!

Rebecca Loos said that she knew full well that she wasn’t the only ‘other woman’. I don’t doubt there have been many more over the years. Let’s face it, if Beckham was made of chocolate he’d eat himself.

I’m sure a lot of women stay in these marriages because they can’t be bothered to do anything else and don’t want the negative publicity. They choose to look the other way as long as their husbands can be discreet enough about their extra curricular activities. And in some cases it doesn’t seem to matter if they aren’t! Look at Connor McGreggor’s wife for example. It beggar’s belief.

And look at the late Queen who did it all her life. Prince Philip was the biggest philanderer ever and was even shacked up with another woman towards the end of his life. Couples don’t come much higher profile than them!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sure they do. The Beckhams have been the masters of manipulation of the media over the years and have portrayed the version of their relationship that they want the public to believe in - a thoroughly devoted couple who love one another to bits. The only thing that they have in common is that they’re both devoted to courting publicity!

Rebecca Loos said that she knew full well that she wasn’t the only ‘other woman’. I don’t doubt there have been many more over the years. Let’s face it, if Beckham was made of chocolate he’d eat himself.

I’m sure a lot of women stay in these marriages because they can’t be bothered to do anything else and don’t want the negative publicity. They choose to look the other way as long as their husbands can be discreet enough about their extra curricular activities. And in some cases it doesn’t seem to matter if they aren’t! Look at Connor McGreggor’s wife for example. It beggar’s belief.

And look at the late Queen who did it all her life. Prince Philip was the biggest philanderer ever and was even shacked up with another woman towards the end of his life. Couples don’t come much higher profile than them!
Ooh tell us more about Prince Philip and who he shacked up with?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic and hate to admit it as I don’t particularly like the girl but I gotta admit her fake tan is amazing!!! Good deep colour and doesn’t have that awful gravy bones smell 😂

Reactions: 14
Victoria and David Beckham are enabled to keep up appearances within the public eye and keep David’s infidelities out of the tabloids because their power wealth and influence allows them to obtain super injunctions and nondisclosure agreement. They were massively burnt once by the Rebecca Loos scandal so they definitely will know how to stop that happening in the future. Molly and Tommy’s net worth combined isn’t anywhere within the same league as the Beckhams so if Tommy did cheat the inevitable would happen kiss and tell girls would soon be selling their stories to the tabloids, which will obviously damage their appearances and their PR.
so it would be harder for them to keep up appearances in the public eye.
---
Another thing with Molly she doesn’t seem to have any personality like all the it girls that have gone before her like Cheryl Cole, Katie Price, Victoria Beckham. They all have big personalities her fame isn’t even of the same level they had
Cheryl Cole had a lot more fame than Molly has got now when she was at her peak nation sweetheart years

Reactions: 9
Tommy taking a picture on his phone while driving 🙄 absolute twit

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.