Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Molly moaning that Bambi is in her terrible twos because she wont stay still, well no because SHE IS A BABY NOT A CHINA DOLL!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Cant remember if it’s been discussed but do we think Molly has post natal depression? I know of a girl who admitted she felt little/no bond to her son for the first year of his life, could hardly look at him at times and felt like she didn’t love him and felt like she wasn’t good enough to deserve to be his mum but after antidepressants and therapy she adores him they have such a bond. Not to write about someone else’s kids if anyone thinks it’s irrelevant, but does it seem like Bambi and mollys connection isn’t there yet because of similar circumstances? I genuinely hope for the baby’s sake they get stronger soon.
Could be that, be I also think a lot of influencers have content babies and think it's the same as having a dog or cat. They think it's just a cute little mini me who they can dress up for pics. Then they have the baby and the reality is very different, they need 24/7 care and responsibility. These people have only ever had to think about number one and their job means they get to travel on a whim or go to events for PR etc. Not as easy when you have a baby in tow. If she hasn't bonded then it's probably down to the fact that she's palmed her off from a very young age.

The more I watch her the more I feel sorry for her I think she lives a very lonely life and I feel like she is starting to realise that. She was trying hard to chat with Tommy in the Nandos part of her vlog and he was just not into it he seems like he has checked out. As someone who appreciates their sister so much at least she has zoe around who seems to have her back

zeezaag

How the fuck was she affording all these surgeries at 20 years old
She said in one of her old vlogs that her parents paid for her first flat to move out when she was like 18. So she could be a fulltime influencer. And then they also paid for her fillers, Botox, teeth, and some other bits she’s had done. I think without surgery she probably would look more like her sister does.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

wordzalad

VIP Member
Ironically Tommys partying and drug taking is the most interesting thing about this couple. I’m sure their sex life is as beige as their house.
He humps her for 15 seconds whilst she scrolls on her phone doing some editing

• Haha
Obviously Bambi's had her teeth brushed before, this is just the first time these knuckleheads are doing it now the nanny's gone
Honestly, please don’t believe the nanny (or more accurately team of nannies) has gone annywhere. This is quite obviously a conscious PR ploy to push the mum content in an attempt to make people think she’s a hands on mum when we all know that’s crap.

I’m calling it now; this moron will be named mum of the year by some brand or other very soon 🙄

notsoplainjane

nahhh not ZOE face of a cabbage patch Barnacle getting a fashion collab just cause mollys her sister
thissss Gen has gone to far ! Family privilege is everywhere !!!!! Everyone is a friend of a friend !!!

• Haha

LiLahx

She said in one of her old vlogs that her parents paid for her first flat to move out when she was like 18. So she could be a fulltime influencer. And then they also paid for her fillers, Botox, teeth, and some other bits she’s had done. I think without surgery she probably would look more like her sister does.
Lool. This is why I never feel sorry for her. She's had everything handed to her on a plate and not worked for anything.
Look at me, I'm molly mae and I'm beautiful (after getting my teeth done, changing race, bleaching my hair, pumping my face full of filler and getting botox)
She walked in to the love island villa thinking she was the dogs bollocks, her attitude has always just been 'I want it, I get it'. Probably why she finds normal things so 'hard' and life is so 'stressful' sometimes.
But none of it is real? We'd all be fit if we had parents bankrolling everything. Zoe is so average looking, her parents are average looking, sad really that she felt suuuch a need to change her entire appearance. Will also be sad watching Bamboo grow up with some of the features she's tried to erase.
She'll be taught to hate herself too no doubt

Joemamammamamama

I get the impression the holiday was a wake up call for Molly. It seems for the first year of Bambi’s life, Molly has largely tried to pass on a majority of the childcare and quality time for Bambi to other people, what with the sleep training, nanny’s and Zoe. Molly likely has spent such a small amount of proper time with Bambi. Excusing it because she needs to be a ‘girlboss’ and HAD to go alone to New York and Paris to put on clothes and take pictures, of course ! I feel that she has gone on this holiday with no help, and realised that NORMAL, quality (albeit low, with Lurch) family time with your partner and child is actually very enjoyable, and that she doesn’t need other people to constantly distract her from Bambi. I find it so sad though that it seems to have taken a year and a likely 6-figure holiday for her to spend enough time with Bambi to actually feel a proper connection with her daughter !! She has the most flexible job, and all the money in the world, and still couldn’t find time for her only child.

Reactions: 42

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Bambi screaming on the baby monitor in her new vlog

Molly: ‘she’s self settling’ ‘no one likes to leave their baby to cry but sometimes you have too’

She wonders why people say she’s shit

• Wow
  • Sad

whyamihereagain

You think she would be embarrassed resorting to cosmetic procedures given the fact she has a gym in her home, a full-time Nanny for her child and a partner who is a sportsperson (I say that loosely) She has every means of toning herself the proper way and resorts to what looks like cheap lipo. It’s laughable

coconochanel

VIP Member
They let Bambi sleep on the balcony until they went to bed as they couldn't go to toilet etc if she was in the room as it would wake her up. Sorry but rule no1 with a child is you dont tiptoe around them during sleep time they have to get used to a bit of normal noise. Jeez they haven't got a clue have they?

ThirdWorldGlam

I also think Tommy knows he’d have been much better suited to a traveller girl. In her latest vlog when he said he wanted steak and she said ‘we’ve got none in, we’re having a nandos’ you can tell he wants a Paris Fury housekeeper childminder wife
Here's the issue with guys like Tommy. They want the dream housewive (to clean, cook, take care of kids, etc) but ALSO they want to stick to the Dubai party-scene and coke-up. It is virtually impossible to have those 2 things at the same time.

I agree with that post about Molly being a better fit for him in Love Island, as she was the stereotype of blonde-tanned influencer gal that is ok with clubbing. Bambi was not part of the plan at all, they both were super silly 1) not using protection and 2) daydreaming about parenting in a very unrealistic way

• Sad
She has endometriosis so that could be scars / disfigurement from Endo surgery.

My hot take and it's an empathetic one (sorry guys) is Molly is neurodiverse. This is why she struggles to form meaningful connections, this is why motherhood has felt over stimulating, this is why she wants the same beige walls, beige meals and goes to the same shop over and over again for little dopamine hits. This is why she melts down when change occurs, or she is away etc.

In a way, even though I feel vastly different, older and at odds with her politically and lifestyle wise. I do feel some compassion for her and I feel sad that she is likely reading all this stuff about her as a Mum and feeling 'less than' even though she 'has more'. If you want to see the definition of money can't but you happiness then we are looking at it.

• Haha

maiamoo22

Sat doing my night feed scrolling tiktok to keep me awake and she's posted a tiktok with the "I'm so afraid of her" from the kardashians sound about Bambi. Yes Molly you are scared of her because you've got no idea how to look after her, that's why.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

GalGal

VIP Member
Bambi, in a way, suffers the same fate as Molly. She has everything, except attention from her parents. Molly can buy anything, but lacks any meaningful friendships or a real relationship with Tommy.

Molly could still build a meaningful relationship with her daughter, but only if she can be arsed.
There was an article in the Sun about how Bambi has been on multiple holidays since she was born and has a designer wardrobe. When I looked at it I just thought, yeah but she was left to cry for a feed at three months and has little to no stimulation in a beige room with unattached parents.

• Sad

wordzalad

VIP Member
Even all her toys are a beige colour. I mean her cot is a clear plastic box. Her nursery is all beige. That child doesn’t get to see any colour
I hate sad beige parents. Have your room as beige as you like but kids rooms should be at least be colourful.
Imagine Bambi as a kid “Mum, can I change my room” and Molly being like “sure sweetie do you want light beige, greige, beige or dark beige”

• Haha