Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starsandmoons777

does she think people can’t see her in person or something
---
The “clean girl” (I think) aesthetic on tiktok with the scrapped back hair and the tracksuit with blazer that Molly and all the insta girls do looks grim I know that’s a unpopular opinion but I really don’t like it 🤣
The scraped back hair is my pet peeve it doesn’t look clean or rich girl it looks like they’ve all just got ready for a dance competition

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ThirdWorldGlam

Molly said several times she does not have many friends. Well girl, we can tell.

Any girlfriend would tell you immediately: 1) go book an STD health checkup and 2) dump that dumbass party boyfriend, who cares if he says he only drank a few drinks and "wOulD neVer CheaT i LoVe You BabEE" is just freacking common sense.

A man in a wild party, with a dubious friend, with that look that doing a shit ton of drugs gives to your eyes/chin...

It may be Molly doesn't do drugs nor anything for real and that's why she's so innocent about the whole thing.

Reactions: 40

Elle Woods

VIP Member
That's quite common with people who are rich and tbh if any woman could afford a night nanny it's something that can make your life a lot easier
I think the phrase "just because you can, doesn't mean you should" applies here.

Don't bother having children if you're just going to pay someone else to do all the legwork in bringing them up

GalGal

VIP Member
Can’t be arsed to look after her child so hires a nanny, can’t be arsed to cook so orders Nando’s, can’t be arsed to diet and exercise so gets lipo, can't be arsed to look at colour so picks beige every time, can’t be arsed to add her child to a holiday booking so gets Fran to do it.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Is that because she hasn’t been able to dump her off on a nanny? It’s so sad when people have kids and then seem shocked they behave like kids. So long as the likes pour in that’s all that counts 🙄

Reactions: 39

ksd002

“Breathable” or not cot bumpers aren’t safe and someone with such a huge following should not be promoting them. You’d think she do a bit of research??

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I don't agree with people commenting on kids appearance but I also don't agree with influencers with a following like Molly sharing their kids on social media without their ability to consent, so it's a double edged sword 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’ve never thought Molly and Tommy had chemistry even in Love Island. I just didn’t get the hype. I think Molly orchestrated the whole thing for her PR image influencers are 10 a penny these days, but if you can attach yourself to a name, that’s already known that makes you stand out and that’s why she turned her and Tommy into some sort of power couple. I don’t think she actually wanted a baby just yet actually, I don’t think she’s maternal, but she’s not stupid and knows her fans would be expecting the relationship to progress in the shape of a baby or a marriage. She lives her life to work along side her PR image and not what she truly wants. Well that’s my opinion anyway I don’t think the relationship will last I will be shocked if they make it to the altar I think it’s only a matter of time. I don’t think Tommy has ever been interested in being a family man I think he’s young and wants to live the single life.
I am waiting for a big tabloid scandal that’s when I think Molly will finally snap. I think it will take him to humiliate her on a whole different level.
---
Also, it’s a strange one with Molly she’s meant to be this generation it girl the biggest successful influencer in the country, and Britain’s answer to Kylie Jenner
But compared to other it girls
Like Cheryl Cole and Katie Price they were always in the tabloids
You don’t get a sense of that with Molly

Last edited:

Rebby123

VIP Member
She needs to dump Tommy just watched the latest vlog mans a miserable twat I don't care if he just doesn't want to be filmed that's the mother of your child and this is her job and everyone knows you've just been a TWAT smile say hi you dick!!
I just watched to see. I always thinks he looks at her like he can't stand her.

• Sad
  • Heart

mrtumble

VIP Member
I mean they never think things like this through do they.

11 month old Bambi on Instagram - cute.

55 year old Bambi, bit overweight, divorced, 2 teenage kids, working on the checkout at Tesco/trying to forge a professional career in law/setting up a business and trying to get investors to back her. Not Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

zeezaag

i work specifically with ND individuals and i really can’t see it in molly as others have said - the beige obsession is a trend right now, it’s not to do with her finding colours overstimulating. i’d understand if she’d always shown those particular traits but she’s evolved to always fit current trends, so when coloured/print clothes were popular she would wear those, along with wearing tighter clothes when that was popular
100% exactly this. She was literally wearing neon in the villa. And tiny outfits pre villa. Now the clean girl look with sleek hair and beige attire. She doesn’t have her own identity just like 99% of the influencers. They follow the trend.

kissmemissme

Remember when she was apparently walking around Manchester after terrible flat viewings, happened to sit outside the ‘perfect’ flat and a listing for it popped up on her phone. She thought god himself had manifested it for her.

It was just geolocation love :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Up until the past couple weeks it would’ve been a reach to even consider Molly and Bambi acquaintances

Last edited:
  • Haha