Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panini

VIP Member
Using one of Bambi's bib as she hasn't got any sanitary towels and she has started her period.
Is this her attempting to be quirky and relatable? As it’s not working. Not sure about anyone else, but surely you’d use a load of toilet paper and send your partner to the shop, or in the case of where you have an absent partner like Tommy, get some delivered by Uber???

Reactions: 51

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Why is this idiot so proud of themselves for making it "to the other side of the world" with the baby? Was she afraid they were going to lose her half way over or what?? Fucking half wit

• Haha
Reactions: 51

bellinibobble

VIP Member
“Flew across the world with my girl”

But you weren’t planning on taking her with you though?? 🥴 You were hoping to do the exact opposite lol.

And as always, the comments full of sycophants saying how good a mum she is. People really are lacking in critical thinking skills these days.

Reactions: 50

Gossipgirl69

Obviously Bambi's had her teeth brushed before, this is just the first time these knuckleheads are doing it now the nanny's gone

• Haha

Shinythings

VIP Member
Maybe this will offend some but whatever. Why pay all that money to go the The Maldives to not go in the water. The sealife is the best thing, it's the selling point. There's nothing else to do but lay around all day otherwise, you'd be bored out of your mind. I'd say I spent several hours a day snorkeling and diving. It's incredible.

You might as well stay at home if you're not going to get involved. It's not like there's sights to see or you can hire a car. Fuck off home, stop inflating the prices by being there and let people who are going to actually enjoy it go.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
She has endometriosis so that could be scars / disfigurement from Endo surgery.

My hot take and it's an empathetic one (sorry guys) is Molly is neurodiverse. This is why she struggles to form meaningful connections, this is why motherhood has felt over stimulating, this is why she wants the same beige walls, beige meals and goes to the same shop over and over again for little dopamine hits. This is why she melts down when change occurs, or she is away etc.

In a way, even though I feel vastly different, older and at odds with her politically and lifestyle wise. I do feel some compassion for her and I feel sad that she is likely reading all this stuff about her as a Mum and feeling 'less than' even though she 'has more'. If you want to see the definition of money can't but you happiness then we are looking at it.
As a neurodiverse person, I don’t think she’s neurodiverse at all, just a stuck up twat

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
In her most recent story, why is Bambi in another room just crawling around the house (potentially unattended), whilst MM is just chilling by herself in a darkened room?!
Did you notice bambi crawled into the room, saw she was there and immediately turned to go out again? 😂 I shouldn't be laughing because its very sad for the child but she seems like she fucking hates her, if you could have read her little mind I'm sure she was thinking "not this annoying gobshite again. I'm off" 😂 and like someone else said, she seemed far happier seeing Santa than she does her own parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
She might have had that lemon bottle fat dissolver done, the results from that are pretty dramatic.

Also. I swear Mols could post a picture of her own turd and the fiat 500 wankers would be like
'omg goals' ''how is this so perfect' 'Amaziinnngggggg' 'queen of turds' 'unreallllll'

Fucking cunts the whole lot of them.

• Haha

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I think the lump is from having a dozen contraceptive implants on top of each other to make sure she categorically literally doesn't get pregnant. I'm joking. It's a joke. She needs a better editor or a better cosmetic surgeon.

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
I think it’s cos she doesn’t have a sex drive 😬 she’s said it in more than one occasion she has zero sex drive
I couldn't imagine her having sex, she's too prim and proper, imagine the scenes *High pitched voice " your getting it on the sheets TOMMY" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Traazers

VIP Member
This was my fav thing about my son being in my room. The best alarm clock. But I don’t believe her tbh.
Acting as if she’s not the one who’s chosen to put Bambi in her own room for “months and months”

Traazers

VIP Member
She obviously didn't grasp that a revenge body only works if you actually split up with your loser cheating bf.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
The Maldives is the worst place to take a baby! Isn’t it usually full of honeymoon couples and adults wanting a luxury time? If I saw a baby I’d see red after paying so much money for peace and quiet

Boohoo.com

Just catching up but omg I cannot (but knowing Molly, deep down I can) believe she had booked a holiday for just the two of them for the time between Christmas and New years! It is Bambi's first Christmas, boxing day, New years eve... and her mother wants to spend all of those firsts away from her own child, 12 hours away from the uk. That just blows my mind. The thing is, it's not like she's working hard and badly needs a solo holiday, and even if they wanted a couple's holiday, why didn't they jet off to somewhere in Europe for a weekend, not a bloody week in the Maldives. As some of you have said, it's clear the nanny has cancelled, as they definitely wouldn't go back on their decision otherwise.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Ooo that's interesting. I'm neurodiverse and totally see it in her and actually even in Bambi. Would genuinely love to know why you don't connect some of these traits as checkbox neurodiversity. I could be way off but it feels sort of obvious to me in a way.
Come on now, you can't try and diagnose a literal baby as neurodiverse from the very very little we've seen of her. The best doctors in the world couldn't do that based on the few photos and videos we've seen

Reactions: 47

Emma20191988

Just watched her vlog. I don’t have a baby, but is it safe to leave one sleep on a balcony / behind you when you’re sunbathing? Just seems a bit irresponsible to me. That kid is just an accessory to them. Also Tommy wearing his Fury T-shirt when out in Dubai so that people recognise him and ask for pics 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 47

orangehead

VIP Member
Anyone know if Molleigh-Meigh and Tommeigh are spending Christmas together this year? I think they spent it apart last year? I don’t watch her vlogs so I don’t know if she’s mentioned their plans? I would love a Netflix special where she spends Christmas with his family and they spend Boxing Day with hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She goes all the way to the Maldives to eat in restaurants and order chips to her room and that’s about it. Even if it was gifted, who could be arsed with going all that way for that?

Reactions: 46