Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Her story saying she's "so proud we got our girl here" why? you haven't worked hard for a single day in your lives. Completely tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

hdot12

Oh no, lots of comments on Molly’s latest TikTok saying Bambi looks like Hasbulla 😭
Perfect example of why you shouldn’t share your child online

(P.s. and we’re supposed to be the trolls?! 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I had no idea you had to spend a week on holiday with your own child to feel close to it 😭 She doesn’t even realise how fucking awful she’s coming across

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Victoria Beckham has a personality? The same women who only eats fish and salad over fears of gaining a lb on her skeletal figure?

Think I'd rather call at the Furys for an unappetising lump of pasta and bolognse!
She’s got funny dry sense of humour she came across really well in the Beckham documentary

Reactions: 57
At least now we know where she went for two weeks when she wittering on about being absent in her latest video. She booked herself into a clinic and had herself a little pre holiday mummy makeover with a few little nips and tucks and augmentations around the arms and nether regions.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Just watched her new vlog and all I can say is she’s a little girl who had a really romanticised view of what having a baby is like and now she’s in a grown woman mess. Her story should be shown to teenage girls to influence them of what NOT to do.

Having Bambi has ruined hers and Tommys relationship. During the beginning Nando’s segment she was trying so hard to get him to engage with what she was talking about but he’s entirely switched off. It was actually sad she looked quite desperate to connect. Then at the end she was banging on about them needing time to reconnect and how since having Bambi they don’t have quality time anymore - well what do you expect! This was obviously a crisis talk holiday booking for them to try and make up after Tommy embarrassed her and I think going just the three of them anyway is a dreadful idea given that they only s. Bambis getting to the stage where she wants to walk, those water huts she stays in aren’t going to have baby gates so they are going to have to have eyes at the back of their heads. Not a relaxing trip, and will probably push her and Tommy further apart. She probably won’t admit this though, she’ll make out Bambi was perfect.

Sorry for the long post, but she makes such stupid decisions and it’s actually so annoying watching it fall apart 🤣

• Heart

zeezaag

I can’t believe they both agreed and booked to go away from today to New Year away from their baby…but suddenly felt ‘guilty’ and decided they would bring her. What parents think that’s ok, parents who have had countless breaks and never been around her since she was born🥲 it’s not like they’re a ordinary couple who work full time who genuinely deserve a break either. More like the nanny cancelled last minute
Their first ever new years with their baby and they wanted to leave her and go to a different country.. wow

• Sad

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Extending the holiday because she's never felt so close to her daughter...? Funny that considering Bambi wasn't originally part of the plan for this break

• Heart
Reactions: 56

passmethetea101

I also think Tommy knows he’d have been much better suited to a traveller girl. In her latest vlog when he said he wanted steak and she said ‘we’ve got none in, we’re having a nandos’ you can tell he wants a Paris Fury housekeeper childminder wife

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Heynoe

Bambi screaming on the baby monitor in her new vlog

Molly: ‘she’s self settling’ ‘no one likes to leave their baby to cry but sometimes you have too’

She wonders why people say she’s shit
If you have to leave your baby to cry why you go toilet, put clothes on, shower, cook dinner etc then we need to do stuff (they will be around and you can speak to them just can't physically pick up for a few minutes). But why would you leave a baby to cry and sit there talking to the Internet? Self settling is bullshit. She's crying until falls asleep exhausted knowing no one is coming.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I’ve watched the Dubai vlog and my conclusion was the it was a massive PR exercise to dispel the notion that they’re part time parents and are in fact totally hands on.

I don’t believe for a moment they were completely alone with this baby for 2 or 3 weeks or whatever it was without any paid assistance whatsoever. It came across to me that they probably watched her for the nanny for a day or two purely to make the content and it was almost like a YouTubers challenge, like only eating blue food for 24 hours. The can we survive alone with our own child for 48 hours without the nanny challenge.

Also the kid is a year old and the way MM talks about her is just weird. Like she’s a total novelty and she hardly knows her and just doesn’t handle her like you’d expect a mother of a one year old to. She seems to have no confidence or competence and it’s so obvious she’s not used to spending time with her and being her primary caregiver.

MM and Lurch seemed more like teenagers babysitting for a baby they found ‘funny’ and ‘cute’ but would be more than happy and relieved to hand back to its mother and get their tenner each.

Reactions: 52