Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Nanny really does do 99% of the work for these two doesn't she. Literally just have the odd photo with Bambi and that's about it. Daddy daughter day was no doubt the Nanny following him around shops with pushchair. They're unbelievably self centred parents.

Reactions: 32
This smells of a trial separation and there will be no announcement either way until they've figured out what they want to do.

Reactions: 29
Does Tommy realise at 10M old they don’t care what you buy them? Better you’re with them?

Reactions: 16
I've been soyyyy busy so not sure when she actually went to London for the Diana revenge dress photoshoot or whatever she's doing here...correct me plz

1701428094776.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s been so active on socials since it all happened. She’s clearly trying to create new headlines so people forget about the Dubai videos

Reactions: 23
Everyone calling Tommy out for his embarrassing and disrespectful behaviour is people looking out for Molly letting her know she doesn’t deserve to be treated like that but it’s like Molly thinks people are jealous of her relationship and hating for no reason so she puts on this strong front to keep the relationship going acting like everything is perfect because she wants to prove everyone wrong but if she actually took the time to understand then she could see people aren’t hating on her they are just letting her know no woman should settle for a man who treats them the way Tommy treats her.

If she’s happy to put up up with that treatment from him then fair enough that’s her choice but she has to be prepared for putting up with that for the rest of her life cause I can’t see him calming down and becoming a hands on dad and happy to be at home most of the time. I don’t think it’s fair on Bambi being raised by a nanny pretty much 24/7 while her parents can’t be bothered to take care of her and only spend time with her when it’s convenient. It’s sad that there’s girls who look up to Molly and call her relationship with Tommy goals because their relationship is not what anyone should aspire to have.

Reactions: 34
Everyone calling Tommy out for his embarrassing and disrespectful behaviour is people looking out for Molly letting her know she doesn’t deserve to be treated like that but it’s like Molly thinks people are jealous of her relationship and hating for no reason so she puts on this strong front to keep the relationship going acting like everything is perfect because she wants to prove everyone wrong but if she actually took the time to understand then she could see people aren’t hating on her they are just letting her know no woman should settle for a man who treats them the way Tommy treats her.

If she’s happy to put up up with that treatment from him then fair enough that’s her choice but she has to be prepared for putting up with that for the rest of her life cause I can’t see him calming down and becoming a hands on dad and happy to be at home most of the time. I don’t think it’s fair on Bambi being raised by a nanny pretty much 24/7 while her parents can’t be bothered to take care of her and only spend time with her when it’s convenient. It’s sad that there’s girls who look up to Molly and call her relationship with Tommy goals because their relationship is not what anyone should aspire to have.
Agree, and the way things are, they definitely shouldn’t be getting married.

Reactions: 9

The thing is, Molly cares too much about being seen as aspirational. If no one was watching, and no one knew who they were, she’d have left him. And that’s sad she’s living her life for people she’s never met.

Reactions: 32
She has already shown how she will turn a blind eye to things so long as he doesn't cause too much drama. He's getting away with this now because they have successfully distracted the Fiat 500s with her revenge dress. But they can't distract her fans from the cracks in their relationship forever. He will only get worse until he finally creates a scandal that's so embarrassing that she has to dump him.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think Tommy would make more of an effort if he had a son instead of a daughter? Don’t get me wrong, he’d still be far from being a great dad like he is now.

Reactions: 46
Anyone else think Tommy would make more of an effort if he had a son instead of a daughter? Don’t get me wrong, he’d still be far from being a great dad like he is now.
100% agree that he would be more present if he had a son but I don't think he'd actually be helpful, if that makes sense

He doesn't seem the sort to make an effort to do genuinely helpful things, like change nappies. He's the kind of to treat the baby like an accessory and call him his heir or something equally cringey. Basically what Molly is doing to Bambi now is what Tommy would do if he had a son

Reactions: 24
Agree, and the way things are, they definitely shouldn’t be getting married.
I agree with you they shouldn’t be getting married their relationship isn’t as healthy and strong as they try convince us it is but I wouldn’t be surprised if she marries him to try prove a point like look at us so happy and in love you’re all haters and jealous of us when inside she’s actually not that happy and she’s insecure cause she knows we’re all right. His proposal to her something was off about it too like he was doing what he was taught is the right thing to make himself look good rather than actually ready to settle down and be a husband and dad. It feels like the engagement and relationship is all for show. If that’s the life she wants then good luck to her but it sounds miserable to me.

Reactions: 14
The fact she’s being compared to Princess Diana on Fiat 500 tik toks makes me feel physically bleeping sick! What exactly has Molly done for the people of this country 😡

Also controversial topic here but I don’t think Bambi looks cute at all and I deep down think Molly thinks the same and is secretly gutted lol

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s so pig headed she literally has no off ramp from this tit show of a relationship. She’s spent way too much time convincing everyone Tommy is a good person and not a knuckle dragging mouth breathing dunderhead with the constant forced displays of affection and love, now having the baby and the showy engagement, she’s too far gone to suddenly admit to all her moronic followers it was all for show

Reactions: 18
They just don’t seem like they’re in love anymore to me. The engagement felt very flat, not the almighty hoopla it would have been had they done it straight out of Love Island. They don’t look happy or affectionate together. They both bury themselves in other things to run from the flat relationship and home life.

Reactions: 41
I don’t feel sorry for molly, I still stick with her not really ever being that into Tommy. Just the fury name. I don’t think she would have got the deals she did, the time she came out of love island Tyson was back fighting after mental health and she was seen in US at fights etc, hanging out with Paris.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.