Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a kid and I still can’t imagine them with a kid 😭😭😭 I honestly can never see Tommy doing more than holding her

Reactions: 28
I can’t believe no one has mentioned the baby being blinded by the Sun on the beach and Tommy just swinging her about oblivious. No hat, no protection from the Sun but as long as they get cute photos for the gram

Reactions: 21
Unless you’ve been to Dubai I suppose you wouldn’t understand there Krispy Kreme selection is out of thsi world and the malls are just beyond incredible. There is literally SO much to see do and experience just in the mall.
Lol have been to dubai 4 times and can safely say I found the other 49 countries I have been to more interesting.

*not forgetting the whole slave labour thing. 👀

Reactions: 21
Dubai is the most pretentious place I have ever been. I worked for their tourist board years ago and to say the amount of z listers we used to get wanting a freebie trip was a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine asking your paid help to video you with your own kid for a few minutes and then handing the baby back to them once you're done.😄
They really treat her like a doll. Dress her up, use her as a prop, take cute pics. It doesn't look natural, protective or maternal. It's like they're teenagers babysitting their niece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I can’t believe no one has mentioned the baby being blinded by the Sun on the beach and Tommy just swinging her about oblivious. No hat, no protection from the Sun but as long as they get cute photos for the gram
Because there's no sunshine it's overcast 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Either a nanny or they’ve hired someone to create social media content for them; most likely its a 2 in 1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s honestly the best place I’ve been. And one of the only places I feel my kids are completely safe
Just need to jump in here on the Dubai discussion and give my two cents on why I disapprove of people ESPECIALLY influencers and celebs who go. I am aware some of you may take offence to what I have to say as I’m essentially calling you out but you may also come to see the light at some stage.

Dubai is a fully manmade playground for the rich constructed by modern day slaves. This is a widely KNOWN fact and what goes on is incomprehensibly inhumane. I urge you to do your research & also watch the documentary ‘The Slaves Of Dubai’. When you holiday there thinking it’s the most glamorous place to be, the horrific reality is that EVERYTHING you are seeing and enjoying in Dubai was and still is built by slaves. Hundreds and thousands of poor men labourers from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Africa etc were and STILL ARE tricked by the wealthy sheikhs. These people were promised freedom, work, housing etc but instead as soon as they arrive their passports are taken away from them and they are shipped off in busses to be hidden away in tiny cramped flats full of bunkbeds. They are bussed in and out from where they’re hidden away which is mainly down in the Diera Quarter of Old Dubai. They are essentially stripped of their freedom and humanity and end up trapped there and forced to build and expand Dubai for years without being allowed to leave. Oh and we aren’t talking just a few hundred of people, there are currently over 250,000 illegal slaves who are being kept in Dubai today.

Aside from all of this, one can only pray that you or anybody who indulges in the opulence of Dubai, isn’t a part of or has family/friends in the LGBTQ+ community. It is criminalised by law to the point of being punishable by the death penalty if found out.

There is so much inherently wrong with Dubai that the majority of people are willing to turn a blind eye to because if you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist right? I’m sure some of you will read this and sweep it under the rug because that’s what everyone else is doing. Who cares, it still looks good for the gram right!
---
Not defending the UAE and their use of slave labour but it makes me laugh when people from the west bring up this point as if they haven't done 100 times worse 🤣 pls be serious, your entire country was built by slaves too
If you are going to use this I’m going to go ahead and assume that you aren’t aware of the crucial difference. The Slavery Abolition Act in the West was enacted throughout the 1800s. On the other hand over in Dubai, slave labour was only formally abolished in the 1960s and it was only in 2015 that official initiatives slowly began to take place and there is a hell of a long way for Dubai to go as a lot of the power is in the hands of the wealthy sheikhs who are the puppet masters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Oh here we go they will come and tell you that it happened 100 years ago like the atrocities your countries have & are still committing are not affecting people to this day. The UK is 100 times worse whether you want to admit it or not. In fact it’s so bad that people are leaving and relocating to the UAE to work corporate jobs. Disgusting treatment of migrant workers all throughout the gulf is a major issue that needs to be addressed. But to come and say it’s a soulless place to travel because it has no “history” is ridiculous and shows you don’t venture out much because there are many incredible places in the city showcasing Emirati culture. At least when people visit our countries they don’t get stabbed for wearing an expensive watch. Anyways let me not continue because I will read you like a children’s book lol please go learn about your history
I one million percentage agree with you on the British thing, Irish catholic here. But to put a blanket statement like ‘people get stabbed for wearing an expensive watch’ whilst defending a country that in 2023 still views homosexuality as illegal and punishable by death doesn’t really compute with me. All countries have chequered pasts, we can only learn from mistakes and not repeat them. But also be tolerant of every human….black, white, gay, straight…in that sense I think Arab nations are a bit behind. Looks like a lovely country, I just think they are quite hypocritical…take the tourism money while looking down on the tourists and their culture. But everyone’s different. Mean no harm x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Because there's no sunshine it's overcast 🤣🤣
Your eyes don’t squint when it’s overcast in a sunny climate???? I live in Australia and wear sunglasses when it’s cloudy because it still makes me squint. I didn’t when I lived in England because it’s just not the same at all 😂

Reactions: 11
Overcast or not, the harmful UV rays still come through. That’s why sometimes it’s worse if it’s cloudy cos you think you won’t burn but you end up like a little lobster 😫

Reactions: 34
Overcast or not, the harmful UV rays still come through. That’s why sometimes it’s worse if it’s cloudy cos you think you won’t burn but you end up like a little lobster 😫
You can clearly see the baby blinking and she has no hat on. I just can’t imagine taking a baby that young if I’m honest. Seems a bit selfish of them. At least put a sun hat on your baby

Reactions: 17
You can clearly see the baby blinking and she has no hat on. I just can’t imagine taking a baby that young if I’m honest. Seems a bit selfish of them. At least put a sun hat on your baby
She obvs couldn't find a matching strawberry one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.