Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite surprised she hasn’t appeared to Photoshop her chest and stomach on this one, it definitely looks less edited which for once I have to say good on her. But I’m not stupid and I’m sure she’s made a few tweaks

Molly’s Instagram vs Tommy’s Instagram

View attachment 2124269
I actually agree .. I think she’s reading here / she knows just how photoshopped the other ones look (she doesn’t look like that) so every so often she throws in a less photoshopped one so the fiat500 crew can be like “see MM doesn’t photoshop she’s a real queen “ / it makes people think she’s less photoshopped

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Proof she edits her nose in her pictures look at the line on this building - ironically the line is leaning in towards her nose where she’s clearly dragged it in to look more curved if you look above her hat at the top half of the line that’s straight, then under her hat it leans 🤣
hahahahhahaha what is that face 😂😂 why does she pose like that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think your last statement is actually really important because I believe the more exposure they have to westernised culture, the more likely they are to maybe take on some of our ways of life. 🤷🏼‍♀️
What makes you think the ‘westernised’ culture is the right one? Maybe they don’t want to take in our ‘ways of life’. I know you probably meant no harm but the way this is worded comes across as a bit ignorant to me. Don’t get me wrong, I agree that the Arab states are problematic but the western culture isn’t necessarily the one to strive for.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What makes you think the ‘westernised’ culture is the right one? Maybe they don’t want to take in our ‘ways of life’. I know you probably meant no harm but the way this is worded comes across as a bit ignorant to me. Don’t get me wrong, I agree that the Arab states are problematic but the western culture isn’t necessarily the one to strive for.
Yeah, I agree it is cultural supremacy to assume 'westernised culture' is the best and only way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she really only 23??? Feels like she’s been on the block for about fifteen years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
One of my favourite things is white influencers fake-tanned to high heaven, with their pasty pale babies 😆 Makes me proper LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Fair enough I didn’t realise until I read your comment how that might come across 🙂 I just meant that given how much stick the Middle East gets (see this thread for many pages of evidence! Haha) for their attitudes towards human rights/LGBT people etc etc, surely it can only be a good thing to be exposed to as many different people and cultures by the way of tourism as possible to see other perspectives. The comments on here were along the lines of “how can anyone want to go there given how they view xyz” and my point was supposed to be if everyone turns their back on the place and refuses to go, why would those who live there ever consider another point of view? I’m not saying the Middle East HAS to change, and of course the western way isn’t necessarily the right way, the UK certainly isn’t a beacon of morality. 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Yeah, I agree it is cultural supremacy to assume 'westernised culture' is the best and only way.
That’s definitely not what I said but ok 🤣🤣🤣 there are definitely things the UK does better than Dubai, but having been there there are things they do better than us. Who’s to say we couldn’t learn from each other?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
---

That’s definitely not what I said but ok 🤣🤣🤣 there are definitely things the UK does better than Dubai, but having been there there are things they do better than us. Who’s to say we couldn’t learn from each other?
[/QUOTE]

What you said: I believe the more exposure they have to westernised culture, the more likely they are to maybe take on some of our ways of life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Definitely implies westernised culture is the best way.

Reactions: 3
---

What you said: I believe the more exposure they have to westernised culture, the more likely they are to maybe take on some of our ways of life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

[/QUOTE]
Well, you’ve misunderstood. I haven’t worded it well I meant that comment in that it can go both ways so let’s move on and go back to discussing Molly. 🙂

Reactions: 1

Well, you’ve misunderstood. I haven’t worded it well I meant that comment in that it can go both ways so let’s move on and go back to discussing Molly. 🙂
[/QUOTE]
Hmm, perhaps you should phrase things a little more carefully.

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]
Hmm, perhaps you should be a little less condescending.

I’ll try again. Let’s move on 🙂

Reactions: 11
Hmm, perhaps you should be a little less condescending.

I’ll try again. Let’s move on 🙂
[/QUOTE]
I'll be how I like.
Happy to move on.
x
---
I agree . Being back stoning I say. 😂
I didn't say that... accepting middle eastern cultures doesn't equate to stoning...

It doesn’t matter 😅🫣
IKR, someone please say something about Molly, who's watching the cats? Will she be burgled again given she seems to advertise when she's away for work/holiday? Has she photoshopped Bambi yet?

Reactions: 17
Molly is probably tryna get Bambi a tan. Molly is as simple as they come she just got lucky

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.