Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for Molly to go to Barbados and a war to break out on this thread if Barbados should have left the commonwealth or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Can't wait for Molly to go to Barbados and a war to break out on this thread if Barbados should have left the commonwealth or not.
I sit here howling at all the deep and complex topics and arguments that get discussed on Molly bleeping Mae’s thread 🤣😭 Zoe will have to explain it for her when she reads it back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Everything has to be a fight in this thread 🤣 I genuinely can’t even remember what it was like before

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can just imagine her saying "bambi has our skin, she tans easily" absolute moron.

Reactions: 25
Changing topic any one else excited for when Bambi gets older and gets all her sticky chocolate/ food sauce hands all over her mums beige house 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Changing topic any one else excited for when Bambi gets older and gets all her sticky chocolate/ food sauce hands all over her mums beige house 😂😂
This is where the nannies and multiple cleaners will come in, she won't experience it.

Reactions: 12
are we allowed to have two threads? lol someone please create molly's mum's net thread so all the mums can talk about their birthing and bottle feeding experience in one place and have another thread just to discuss molly's photoshop fails etc anything NOT pertaining to her little deer & perfect mummy mode. the mums are killing this thread... lol okay bye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
are we allowed to have two threads? lol someone please create molly's mum's net thread so all the mums can talk about their birthing and bottle feeding experience in one place and have another thread just to discuss molly's photoshop fails etc anything NOT pertaining to her little deer & perfect mummy mode. the mums are killing this thread... lol okay bye
Is it really the mums bothering you right now? I'm guessing you skipped over the last few pages 🙃

Maybe we need a third thread for those to moan how they think the thread has been ruined, nobody mentions it enough x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m quite surprised she hasn’t appeared to Photoshop her chest and stomach on this one, it definitely looks less edited which for once I have to say good on her. But I’m not stupid and I’m sure she’s made a few tweaks

Molly’s Instagram vs Tommy’s Instagram

View attachment 2124269
She looks so much better in Tommys photo - happy and relaxed

Reactions: 6
We honestly don’t need multiple threads if people would read the rules and read the room that it’s not about them, we don’t care. Keep posts relevant to Molly and stop derailing with arguements that go off topic and don’t have anything to do with Molly. It’s so simple but apparently not that simple 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.